Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32968. (Read 26467101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
If I predict for the WHOLE weekend then it can easily be down to 60$.
But I was talking for the next 12h at max...
But who knows?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
phase 3: flash dump 2.0
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
85$ bottom for this fall!
Any other predictions?  Grin

<20 pipe dream
20-50 possible, but not likely
50-80 likely
>80 possible, but not likely

This, because selling pressure will take us thru 80 resistance point, but not thru 50.

Maybe not yet, not this time around.

As we move down and up and then back down again over the coming months anything and everything is quite possible.
legendary

<20 pipe dream
50-80 likely

This, because selling pressure will take us thru 80 resistance point, but not thru 50.
Hmmm...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

My biggest worry is staying at this level (-100) and another huge dump this weekend.
IF that happens i think the impact will be even worse because below 100 people panic even more.

It will be really bad i think.
legendary

Only 3 dollars lower than last fall?
I think more ordinary people are selling because they expect the weekend drop by the speculators. Maybe a more reasonable prediction would be 90$...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

<20 pipe dream
50-80 likely

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Only 3 dollars lower than last fall?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

I mean crash to the floor so greedy me can buy cheaply and assume that bubble is over.
Where's your bids? How much are you going to buy? I assume you are all fiat now?

All fiat, I have them proportionally spread out in 30-60 area.

$20 seems like a fair price to me. That's more than 30% up on January's price which is pretty good.

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
$20 seems like a fair price to me. That's more than 30% up on January's price which is pretty good.

Thing is it has gotten a little more than 30% more difficult to produce a BTC since January...

However I still think it might be the early ASIC buyers who go for their good $ ROI at the moment. We will see - won't take long until ASIC mining isn't anymore what it is now.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

I mean crash to the floor so greedy me can buy cheaply and assume that bubble is over.
Where's your bids? How much are you going to buy? I assume you are all fiat now?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

You should move them to 51-80 area, it's very unlikely that we will see below 50.

I strongly believe that bubble requires a capitulation stage, the true panic and fear, it wont happen above 50. But I might be mistaken. I also have my panic buy limit but it is secret  Wink

All true. But Bitcoin is a strange beast.
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

You should move them to 51-80 area, it's very unlikely that we will see below 50.

I strongly believe that bubble requires a capitulation stage, the true panic and fear, it wont happen above 50. But I might be mistaken. I also have my panic buy limit but it is secret  Wink
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

don't you mean
go, Go, GO?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
don't you mean
go, Go, GO?
Jump to: