Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32985. (Read 26466892 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
2 month volume chart:

nothing to see here.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

If you've observed the market the past couple of weeks it's obvious that buyers are being more cautious than sellers. A big sell can more easily trigger a downtrend than a big buy can trigger an uptrend under the current market conditions. Only below 100 I can see more buyer confidence and that's why we've never stayed in double digits for very long since the crash.

This is a good point.
Thats why I think we will be (manipulated) up on low volume and then drop
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Nope. Mr. Manip only strikes twice in a row. The third time would be otherwise too easily predictable Tongue

I expect next wash-rinse-repeat cycle from him in no less than 6 weeks - like when the memories of his distinctive pattern will have faded enough.  Grin

Kinda with you on that ... I will be surprised to see the a big Sunday dump this week and am expecting him to stay away a while
But then again, Bitcoin does like surprises ... hmmm 

It will take one pre-emptive dumper to trigger hell Cheesy

Bitcoin can go any way at this point; The oppostite is also true,
One big buyer can trigger an uptrend now.

If you've observed the market the past couple of weeks it's obvious that buyers are being more cautious than sellers. A big sell can more easily trigger a downtrend than a big buy can trigger an uptrend under the current market conditions. Only below 100 I can see more buyer confidence and that's why we've never stayed in double digits for very long since the crash.
Activity: 798

No, it can go one way only, but you don't know which one it will be.

Thus spoke Zarathustra
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

Nope. Mr. Manip only strikes twice in a row. The third time would be otherwise too easily predictable Tongue

I expect next wash-rinse-repeat cycle from him in no less than 6 weeks - like when the memories of his distinctive pattern will have faded enough.  Grin

Kinda with you on that ... I will be surprised to see the a big Sunday dump this week and am expecting him to stay away a while

No, it can go one way only, but you don't know which one it will be.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I expect next wash-rinse-repeat cycle from him in no less than 6 weeks - like when the memories of his distinctive pattern will have faded enough.  Grin

We have touched 112.2 yesterday and it did not result in an uptrend. How big the buyer would have to be?
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
reverse-reverse-reverse.....reverse psychology?
Activity: 798

Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Yes, and everyone else too.

Which is why I find a sustained significant drop unlikely.

But not unlikely enough to bet that it won't happen. And you said 2$.

My prediction is backed with the full force of my e-peen... (and trades). :-)

But not unlikely enough to bet that it won't happen. And you said 2$.

People have learnt by now.... surely??

Any big dumps will be swiftly bought back. Whether that be Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

There will be no sustained drop of more than $2 for the next few weeks.

Want to bet on that call?

Nope!

If there are any drops, I'll be buying all the way down however --- and I see a number of people doing the same.

By "sustained" I mean "lasting for more than a few hours".

Yup, me too, like the 95 area drop.

Any big dumps will be swiftly bought back. Whether that be Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

Nope!

If there are any drops, I'll be buying all the way down however --- and I see a number of people doing the same.

By "sustained" I mean "lasting for more than a few hours".

Count me in that bet.  

Jump to: