Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32986. (Read 26466892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
For two consecutive weeks, there's been a pattern of "big sell" starting Thursday
So i believe the sliding ride starts today..

Nope. Mr. Manip only strikes twice in a row. The third time would be otherwise too easily predictable Tongue

I expect next wash-rinse-repeat cycle from him in no less than 6 weeks - like when the memories of his distinctive pattern will have faded enough.  Grin
I'm not talking of Mr Manip who hit twice on Sunday but Silk road retailers, asic companies and other stores who used to liquidate on Friday but now i notice an anticipation from some to Thursday. With those walls currently in place,and if they do stay, maybe the price may hold above 105.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
the spread has been more or less 1$ or ~1%, this is a pretty big spread... what do you think it means?

I think, its because of the recent wild price swing. First, all the bids from 109 to 87 get wiped out Shocked. But! the market sees this a buying opportunity and ~30K BTC buy orders are executed, this bring the price for 88 right back up to 110 with practically 0 buying pressure ( no bid walls ) fueling the rally. recognizing the buying opportunity, the market has keep the price at this level despite the buying pressure lagging behind.

The spread will tighten as buyers acquire more confidence, and buyers will acquire more confidence, as the buying pressure comes back.

once buying pressure builds we will be heading higher, the price move Up, will encourage more buying pressure.

we are seeing this now! we had a false breakout today as buying pressure started showing signs of coming coming back.

were sitting on a launch pad people...

place your bids!

Cool

It's an obvious trap.  It defies all logic and reason that so many can't see it.  Oh wait...bitcointalk.org...nevermind.  Makes perfect sense.   Grin

I wonder how if Adam believes that his posts have enough power to affect the market in any significant way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
For two consecutive weeks, there's been a pattern of "big sell" starting Thursday

Nope. Mr. Manip only strikes twice in a row. The third time would be otherwise too easily predictable Tongue

I expect next wash-rinse-repeat cycle from him in no less than 6 weeks - like when the memories of his distinctive pattern will have faded enough.  Grin
legendary
Suspicious bid walls at 108,107 and 105 springing up. Beware of false support..
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 252
the spread has been more or less 1$ or ~1%, this is a pretty big spread... what do you think it means?

I think, its because of the recent wild price swing. First, all the bids from 109 to 87 get wiped out Shocked. But! the market sees this a buying opportunity and ~30K BTC buy orders are executed, this bring the price for 88 right back up to 110 with practically 0 buying pressure ( no bid walls ) fueling the rally. recognizing the buying opportunity, the market has keep the price at this level despite the buying pressure lagging behind.

The spread will tighten as buyers acquire more confidence, and buyers will acquire more confidence, as the buying pressure comes back.

once buying pressure builds we will be heading higher, the price move Up, will encourage more buying pressure.

we are seeing this now! we had a false breakout today as buying pressure started showing signs of coming coming back.

place your bids!

Cool

It's an obvious trap.  It defies all logic and reason that so many can't see it.  Oh wait...bitcointalk.org...nevermind.  Makes perfect sense.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 686
Expecting a downswing 110 > 105 >102 > 97 .
Alt, Range trading b/w 108 -115 till the weekend.

BTC do whatever you want  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
adamstgBit, sometimes I wonder if you are just trolling...  Undecided
with selling pressure severely depressed due the mass delusion of a bitcoin depression on the horizon. the rally will cut through all resistance points like a hot knife cutting through soft butter.

180 with 12days

Cool

This deserves a Wall of Fame spot

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2458953
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

with selling pressure severely depressed due the mass delusion of a bitcoin depression on the horizon. the rally will cut through all resistance points like a hot knife cutting through soft butter.

180 with 12days

Cool

place your bids!

Cool

yeah trying to find his spot like a pro.
Yep all in all if your patient you will buy 'low'
I'm fairly certain we're going to make a nice drop.
I'm waiting for the high's to sell some, so I can buy the drop.

Or you might end up like this ...

lol,
Oh, watching f1? Mercedes supporter.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

place your bids!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
Back to 111 for a sec pls.
Jump to: