Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33025. (Read 26466542 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bought at 101, sold at 107.  This is fun!   Rinse and repeat I hope.  Grin

Did same as you Smiley i was on my way to sell on 110 but i was to slow to log in to gox Sad

you should try the app.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
remember may 2:

- started to fall April 30: $147 to $104 ($43 down) and come back to $127 ($23 pulback) then crash at $79

Now

- started to fall may 27: $136 to $88 ($48 down) and come back to $110.6 ($22.6 pullback) then ?

=) keep it in mind at least

If think that if the pattern kind of repeats it should end up at something like $60 - this time.

Edit : LOL - over 9000 BTC are currently required in bids at $60 on the order book. This fits with the pattern.
Activity: 252
remember may 2:

- started to fall April 30: $147 to $104 ($43 down) and come back to $127 ($23 pulback) then crash at $79

Now

- started to fall may 27: $136 to $88 ($48 down) and come back to $110.6 ($22.6 pullback) then ?

That adds to the thrill.  Scraping profits without getting caught with BTC when the market crashes.  Who needs Seals, this is better than poker.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
remember may 2:

Now

Activity: 252

Did same as you Smiley i was on my way to sell on 110 but i was to slow to log in to gox Sad

Yeah, wish I was on Gox.  Bitstamp is always off in one direction or the other.  Still profit is profit.  That's why I'm here.   Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
Feeling playful lately. Bought some on the way up at $101ish due to move up backed up by volume, sold at $108.5

I don't expect BTC breaking $115 before crashing again.

I'm afraid you're right.

By this do reckon that bull whales won't buy in again until it goes back down? I can't imagine it dropping below 100 without big bears like Mr Sunday-dump
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
wow, its nice price to dump some coins Smiley

i see...since you sold your 5k btc last night you ave changed your avatar.....explain.

BTW, he is not a 0.0 class supernode now. He is just a supernode.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

i see...since you sold your 5k btc last night you ave changed your avatar.....explain.
legendary
Activity: 672
Feeling playful lately. Bought some on the way up at $101ish due to move up backed up by volume, sold at $108.5

I don't expect BTC breaking $115 before crashing again.

I'm afraid you're right.
Activity: 672

The only 3 ignored users here with noticeable dark ignore buttons are:
Jaroslaw
Coinseeker
Chartbuddy

Riddle - One of them is our friend. Which one?  Grin

I just put him on ignore as well  Grin
Activity: 686
Jaroslaw
Coinseeker
Chartbuddy

Riddle - One of them is our friend. Which one?  Grin
Just noticed that.
Bot better than human here.

Wish the forum had a auto partial page refresh, appending only new posts instead having to manually reloading entire pages.
Ajax. Google style.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Jaroslaw
Coinseeker
Chartbuddy

Riddle - One of them is our friend. Which one?  Grin
Activity: 84
supernode
Activity: 98
18 day trend (starting 24/5/2013, just before the reversal):

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I hear BTC being sold...

Will the current price hold without our good friend wallzila?
hehe .. thats why i'm not buying  this all feels too manipulated to me.

This kind of blatant manipulation only encourages me to withdraw more USD from the exchanges.

I'm thinking of this as a kind of attack against crypto currencies.

If someone was hired and funded by a government and asked to do their best to destabilise and potentially collapse Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in general this is exactly how someone could do it and accumulate Bitcoin for future moves while doing so.

Destabilisation to the point where people don't know what's going on or have any idea what to expect will deter serious investors from getting involved.

I'm not saying this is a 'state actor' but it makes sense that this would be one method of attack by a well funded enemy of Bitcoin.

I'm thinking that this kind of large scale manipulation could pave the way for further regulation and open up exchanges to legal problems under different laws to the existing ones which are being applied right now.

I wonder if anyone who knows much about Japanese legislation and how uncontrolled potentially preventable manipulation on this scale would apply to MtGox. I have to wonder if someone's engineering a situation which could open up new avenues of legal action.

I've wondered if companies like Trade Hill ($10,000 accounts on up and I think offline buys/sells) might do more harm than good considering your statements.
That said, once the liquidity is here (lots of buying and selling) the large dumps will be bought up and won't crash the price. We are a few years from that. But if
we get more companies using BTC's then that liquidity would start to appear. We are really still in the early stages.

Don't forget, we are an anti-fragile technology (see my sig.)
Jump to: