Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33045. (Read 26466371 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Thing is, Coinseeker is not a doomsday prophert, he is simply going against the fanatics claiming we have thriving economy and times of silkroad being main use of btc are gone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
well my 5 BTC buy wall at 100 didnt seem to help anything, and i woke up 2 hours too late to stop It!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
It feels great, when logic and rational thinking trump, the ideological ignorance, that dominates this forum.  It feels great to shove it in your face and everyone on this board who's had something stupid to say, repeating the same BS, that defied common sense and reason.  I relish this moment.  Will any of you wake up and accept you're living in a dream world of delusions?  Probably not.  But at least you and I know...man to man...your ideology and your rhetoric is crap.

My job is done here.

Just thought you should know, your ignore button is almost as dark as Matthew N. Wright. I think I am one of the few people who hasn't ignored you yet. I don't mind opposing positions to mine, but it turns out you're just a jerk. Congrats on alienating the community, and don't worry, I don't think people will rub your face in the rebound.

Yeah Coinseeker pretty much took over from me in the job as the "scapebear", does a pretty good job.

Yeah, you're a weird one. At times you simply seem to be another one of those doomsday prediction generating automata, impossible to talk reason with. But I was never seriously tempted to ignore you, too much good analysis in between what is either trolling, bitcoin related bitterness or a combination of both.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
awww, look at the bears coming out of the woodwork... agreeing with each other how obvious all of this was.

'k. Put your money where your mouth is and make a prediction where this trend takes us, short term. Everything else ("Silk road ... yadda yadda ... Bitcoin economy... wasn't stable in May after all") is just cheap talk.

I'll begin: within the next 24 hours, price won't go significantly below 100. If it falls below 100, it will rebound sharply to a value above 100 shortly afterwards. More likely though, we'll continue trading around 110.

Your turn Smiley

has your blood sugar got low again?

morning Oda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
And we touched $89.00 - more lows to come
Should 79 break, the technical picture will be completely damaged.
We will hit 50$ and stabilize around 70-75$ I predict

timeframe, timeframe
Today (or tonight it depends where you live - I am European).

With the almost free fall we're in, it becomes more difficult to predict the time frame of short-term targets because of the faster movement, but I don't think "today" (as in: within 24 hours) is likely.

I agree, around 50 will most likely be our target, and we will see if we'll once again bounce off it. But I'd say it takes 48 hours at least, judging by the speed of the past 2 days.
6:43 in New York... are they still sleeping? Cheesy

Grin  They either going to panic or they or going to see it as cheap coins.  Time will tell.

The rebound to 98 got quickly crushed, my guess is even if they will see it as cheap coins some whale will make use of new walls and dump their holdings.

EDIT: 40BTC buy has 2.5dollar slippage, crazy times.
legendary
Activity: 1498

Grin  They either going to panic or they or going to see it as cheap coins.  Time will tell.
Or both!

It feels great, when logic and rational thinking trump, the ideological ignorance, that dominates this forum.  It feels great to shove it in your face and everyone on this board who's had something stupid to say, repeating the same BS, that defied common sense and reason.  I relish this moment.  Will any of you wake up and accept you're living in a dream world of delusions?  Probably not.  But at least you and I know...man to man...your ideology and your rhetoric is crap.

My job is done here.

Just thought you should know, your ignore button is almost as dark as Matthew N. Wright. I think I am one of the few people who hasn't ignored you yet. I don't mind opposing positions to mine, but it turns out you're just a jerk. Congrats on alienating the community, and don't worry, I don't think people will rub your face in the rebound.

Yeah, I was a jerk. No question. Others certainly deserved it more than IAS did. But don't think this community is my community.  Most of the people on this forum are no where near my community.  They'd have to be human first.  

I'm ready for the rebound...got out at ~115 and freshly pressed fiat is ready to buy in.  It's a good day for us late adopters.   Grin  
legendary

timeframe, timeframe
Today (or tonight it depends where you live - I am European).
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Looks like that logarithmic chart was a good prediction.

Price is going down... what is left of the hype/bubble is being scrapped. A part of me regrets i didn't make a quick buck during the bubble. Oh well.

timeframe, timeframe
legendary
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

My job is done here.

Yeah Coinseeker pretty much took over from me in the job as the "scapebear", does a pretty good job.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500

My job is done here.

Good luck to you, really, we are in this together in the end...

That is something we can agree on, and that's a start.   Wink  
Jump to: