Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33067. (Read 26466188 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I wonder what will happen if that 105 wall gets pulled  Shocked

I think it's a no brainer what will happen.

up Up UP!  Cheesy

Depending on the timeframe you might be right Cheesy
Activity: 434

up Up UP!  Cheesy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Dat total lack of buying pressure.

I wonder how many of those walls will be pulled.
Its a mixed reaction.. last week when the prices dropped i made a loss by exchanging on gox.. i think the best thing to do is balance between fiat and coins that way you can be safe on both sides.. i am new to trading so learnt many things the hard way..  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
i am niether a bull nor a bear but i seem to agree with both the bulls and bears...with the current volatility and whale dumpings i dont think mass adoption can be expected in the near future atleast.. all the hype surrounding bitcoin is slowly fading away and the Feds seem to be scaring the shit out of loose hands.. and all those wierd TA lines and charts.. i dont htink so thats any use cause they cannot take into account the whale dumpings which lead to more lines and shit.. so not so bullish imo.. on the other hand we have seen sustained leevels of stability over the past few days and also positive news has been coming around quite frequently wiith venture capitalists and ASIC developers.. not extremely bullish but yeah somehow bullish.. now i am niether a bull nor a bear but i seem to agree with bears here.. market does seem to be going downhill as for now.. but hell this is bitcoin.. who knows what will happen next..
In other news we're still in the 109.9999 area.
Weekend is on and Bulls and Bears are already wasted.

But , there is still hope , remember what happend last Sunday morning?  Grin

Soon...

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
In other news we're still in the 109.9999 area.
Weekend is on and Bulls and Bears are already wasted.

But , there is still hope , remember what happend last Sunday morning?  Grin

I knew you were going to ask that. OTC. It's not the most convenient way, but it's still a step towards freedom.

Sounds like a step closer to jail, depending on the laws.  I wish that on no one and hope he can find a way to get what he needs from it.  While you're ideology is flawed IMO, you're a good friend.  I can respect that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

BTW, today I sent money BTC to one of my best friends who recently moved to a South American country. He cannot easily send money out of where he's currently living, nor receiving money from abroad, because he just opened a bank account and he has not been working in the country for at least 3 months, so international wires are "disabled". Funny regulation, right?. Well, we just said *fuck off* to that, only two hours ago. True story. But yeah, what a failure.

Saying that what is happening with Bitcoin now "is a failure" defines yourself.

Hmm , sorry but your story smells so fishy all the cats are going dizzy

first , it happend TODAY , great coin-cidence.
Second , you wwnt to the trouble of typing "to a South American country" instead of the actual country name
Third , I would like to know what country that is because the regulations you're talking about are also quite "interesting".

Also , what is he going to do with those bitcoins? eat them?

Don't be ridiculous. I took the time to type "a South American country" just because I value privacy and don't like to give much details in public forums. And it just happened today because happens often, both me and the people who I am related to are deeply into Bitcoin in many ways.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

BTW, today I sent money BTC to one of my best friends who recently moved to a South American country. He cannot easily send money out of where he's currently living, nor receiving money from abroad, because he just opened a bank account and he has not been working in the country for at least 3 months, so international wires are "disabled". Funny regulation, right?. Well, we just said *fuck off* to that, only two hours ago. True story. But yeah, what a failure.

Hmm , sorry but your story smells so fishy all the cats are going dizzy

first , it happend TODAY , great coin-cidence.
Second , you wwnt to the trouble of typing "to a South American country" instead of the actual country name
Third , I would like to know what country that is because the regulations you're talking about are also quite "interesting".

Also , what is he going to do with those bitcoins? eat them?

Services can be built on top of Bitcoin that can allow you to instant off-chain transactions. And anyhow, not being able to pay your morning coffee with Bitcoin is irrelevant. 90% of the people in here agrees that there is no need to be able to pay for your chewing gum with it. You don't need it to be the "world currency" used by 5 billion people, and with a price per bitcoin of $1M. BTC covers a specific area that generates a huge demand, simply because it enables you to be more free than you were without it.

And now call it a failure...

Isn't ripple such service?

Such demand is Silkroad Wink
legendary

BTC's point is a completely different one. It's more about freedom than about convenience.

I guess you need to read more and educate yourself, because you are not getting BTC's point if you think that not being ideal for fast micro-transactions is a flaw. Again: it was not designed with that in mind. The problems it solves are different, and deeper.

And it's failing at that.  

Yep. Sure. Started from scratch as a piece of code in 2009 and here we are, looking how all the three letter agencies stare at it. Even Coinseeker the patriot is hooked in the bitcointalk forums chatting with bitcoiners terrorists, because it is such a failure.

So how does he plan to spend it?  Huh  

I knew you were going to ask that. OTC. It's not the most convenient way, but it's still a step towards freedom. 2 years ago, probably he wouldn't have found a single person to trade with where he is staying. Today, he will. These are just the first steps. And it's unstoppable, because there are many who, unlike you, are not happy about being enslaved by the ones controlling fiat money. There is such a powerful demand on what Bitcoin has to offer that you cannot even imagine.

BTC's point is a completely different one. It's more about freedom than about convenience.

I guess you need to read more and educate yourself, because you are not getting BTC's point if you think that not being ideal for fast micro-transactions is a flaw. Again: it was not designed with that in mind. The problems it solves are different, and deeper.

Yep. Sure. Started from scratch as a piece of code in 2009 and here we are, looking how all the three letter agencies stare at it. Even Coinseeker the patriot is hooked in the bitcointalk forums chatting with bitcoiners terrorists, because it is such a failure.

So how does he plan to spend it?  With all the regulation and all. Huh  

As a store of value, it's an absolute success.  Yet still dwarfed by the thousands of years that gold has survived as a store of value. 
legendary

But this will stop it from being used as a currency. It will be store of value, but not currency in a sense "pay for dinner" or "buy a coffee" currency. Of course you CAN buy a dinner in few obscure places that I do not know names of in LA paying with BTC, but that's not the point.

I appreciate BTC benefits. Being decentralised is fantastic. Having a paper wallet is mind blowing. Its compressing value into a QR code. This stuff is truly, truly amazing to me. But I cringe when I hear that BTC will become a widely adopted currency.

Services can be built on top of Bitcoin that can allow you to instant off-chain transactions. And anyhow, not being able to pay your morning coffee with Bitcoin is irrelevant. 90% of the people in here agrees that there is no need to be able to pay for your chewing gum with it. You don't need it to be the "world currency" used by 5 billion people, and with a price per bitcoin of $1M. BTC covers a specific area that generates a huge demand, simply because it enables you to be more free than you were without it.

legendary

But this will stop it from being used as a currency. It will be store of value, but not currency in a sense "pay for dinner" or "buy a coffee" currency. Of course you CAN buy a dinner in few obscure places that I do not know names of in LA paying with BTC, but that's not the point.

I appreciate BTC benefits. Being decentralised is fantastic. Having a paper wallet is mind blowing. Its compressing value into a QR code. This stuff is truly, truly amazing to me. But I cringe when I hear that BTC will become a widely adopted currency.
Jump to: