Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33062. (Read 26466223 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wow, those bid walls to 105 are impressive, do you think it could be this that scaring the whales?

more and more coins to market, less and less fiat - less than 13 million now...

Zoom out... it's not so bad yet.

I'm not sure that doesn't look worse!  Smiley

The cash flow makes the case for still being in the bubble more strongly than the actual price...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
As for
Quote from: niothor
Nobody cares about the number of transaction , actual companies dealing in bitcoins.

That's just not true.  I monitor both of these.  You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about this community that just don't hold.

Story of niothor's life. He hasn't quite made it to my ignore list yet, but keeping up with the 'Everyone here thinks X, because I say so!' is one of the best ways to do that.

Back on topic: I lol when ChartBuddy just has a straight line down the center. Everyone scared to make a move, eh? Looks like it's time to get me some more fiat on the exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
wow, those bid walls to 105 are impressive, do you think it could be this that scaring the whales?

Zoom out... it's not so bad yet.

wow, those bid walls to 105 are impressive, do you think it could be this that's scaring the whales?

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I was on a radio show and got to talk about Bitcoins a few days ago.

Here is the link on the forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229025.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
You sure spend a lot of time talking about price for someone who doesn't give a fuck about it.

Well , isn't that because people here in the economy sub section only think about price?
Good news , bad news , the only thing affected is the price.
Nobody cares about the number of transaction , actual companies dealing in bitcoins.

Price will have to skyrocket for mass adoption and new start-ups to flock in.

Let's asumme that ATM is launched and functional.
First thing people are going to say is "price will skyrocket" only a few will say , i'm burning my credit card.

And  about my free time , I have lots of it.
I can afford the luxury of doing nothig while I'm attending university for my second "piece of paper" as i like to call it.

So you don't care about it, but you talk about it just to fit in?  That's sad.

As for

That's just not true.  I monitor both of these.  You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about this community that just don't hold.

well Rampion, here goes... I'll be attempting your special technique of selling at the bottom to maximise (everyone elses) profits

you'll feel lighter, in a good way.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

well Rampion, here goes... I'll be attempting your special technique of selling at the bottom to maximise (everyone elses) profits
Activity: 252

Ah, my bad. As far as your alter ego, it is confusing me as time goes on. The last few days you showed your human side and actually seemed to be supporting BTC while it went down??? (Who are you and what have you done with Coinseeker?) There is still hope for you! I'm waiting for your inspirational side.
But, good news, we are seemingly all getting along better here.

Well this may or may not end that.   Grin  It seems "confusing" to you because you don't live in a mind state where people can see both sides of a coin.  Ideology is blinded to just one view.  I'm only here to make money and as I've said repeatedly, I just call it the way I see it.  Maybe that's in Bitcoins favor one day, maybe it's not. Just depends on the variables.  You often lack that ability and thus it's confusing when you see someone else do it.  Although most people just view that as rational thinking based on varying information.

I love how we're getting along.   Cheesy

So you're more like a Hyena running around after a free meal profit.

Sure, I guess according to the picture...you could say that.  I would simply consider it being a father and husband with financial needs.  But hey, put it in whatever box you like.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
anyone believe a bounce is coming, it's oversold and seems to have bottomed out for now.... or more likely we sit on top of these large bids for a while?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Ah, my bad. As far as your alter ego, it is confusing me as time goes on. The last few days you showed your human side and actually seemed to be supporting BTC while it went down??? (Who are you and what have you done with Coinseeker?) There is still hope for you! I'm waiting for your inspirational side.

Well this may or may not end that.   Grin  It seems "confusing" to you because you don't live in a mind state where people can see both sides of a coin.  Ideology is blinded to just one view.  I'm only here to make money and as I've said repeatedly, I just call it the way I see it.  Maybe that's in Bitcoins favor one day, maybe it's not. Just depends on the variables.  You often lack that ability and thus it's confusing when you see someone else do it.  Although most people just view that as rational thinking based on varying information.

So you're more like a Hyena running around after a free meal profit.

legendary
Antifragile
Looks like the bulls have absolutely thrown in the towel.  Everybody is a bear now. 

I have to say the chart doesn't look good and I have been worried since the low volume sideways movement. But the one part that is über strange to me is the volume on the down leg. It is on the low side.
I don't feel good selling into a movement down on low volume. Seems like a trap, not in a conspirational sort of a way, just the conditions I guess.

My life won't change should we have a mini crash and I'm trying to save some scraps to purchase more should we have what looks like a bottom.
in defi we trust

It's like any nascent industry. You have the idealists first, then the whales/bankers/whatnot move in and fuck it up for everyone who started it.

Well , while I agree with the first part , I really don't like the second.
And I know how powerfull money can be just looking at how my father does his bussines.

That's why I want the bitcoin economy to first attract normal people and not "whales" drawn by the smell of money who can fuck it up for good before it's even launched.
planktonic revolution.
legendary
Antifragile
People who went "all in" at 50 do care.

I'm all in and I don't give a shit. I will fall and raise with BTC  Wink

Ideology is clouding your judgment.  Selling high and buying more of what you believe in lower, is a smarter move.

In fairness, I believe he sold 20% off as he saw this down move coming...

Oh, I was just commenting on the one statement.  Who rides it down, when they could sell and buy back more?  Then again, to each his/her own.  How's that for alter ego.   Grin

Looks like the bulls have absolutely thrown in the towel.  Everybody is a bear now. 
in defi we trust
You sure spend a lot of time talking about price for someone who doesn't give a fuck about it.

Well , isn't that because people here in the economy sub section only think about price?
Good news , bad news , the only thing affected is the price.

Price will have to skyrocket for mass adoption and new start-ups to flock in.

Let's asumme that ATM is launched and functional.
First thing people are going to say is "price will skyrocket" only a few will say , i'm burning my credit card.

And  about my free time , I have lots of it.
I can afford the luxury of doing nothig while I'm attending university for my second "piece of paper" as i like to call it.

Activity: 798
There she goes down. If we go down further I'd like to see HUGE volume so we get some kind of reversal signal showing support.
Yesterdays semi-hammer candle on moderate volume was definitely not it for me, though I thought we would go sideways for a week or so, which now doesn't look like it.

Yeah .. good old Bitcoin ... just when you think you know what will happen next, the game changes. May be a case of 'fool me once, shame one you, fool me twice, shame on me'. Everyone has seen the strategy at play here, so I think the game maybe just changed. I too expected small bounce and consolidation before the next leg down ... now I honestly have no idea.
It looks and feels really soggy, but you'd be a brave man to sell into this here unless you are cashing out.

Jump to: