Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33063. (Read 26466186 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok , I won't get it and I refuse to undestrand why bitcoin price has to go down in order to bounce back to 110+.

It's because it's total nonsense based on nothing.

well, as long as we're all having a sensible response to the argument, that's the main thing.

oh, and 4730btc to 105. I think people must be moving back their bids.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Ok , I won't get it and I refuse to undestrand why bitcoin price has to go down in order to bounce back to 110+.

It's because it's total nonsense based on nothing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
People who went "all in" at 50 do care.

I'm all in and I don't give a shit. I will fall and raise with BTC  Wink

Ideology is clouding your judgment.  Selling high and buying more of what you believe in lower, is a smarter move.

In fairness, I believe he sold 20% off as he saw this down move coming...

Oh, I was just commenting on the one statement.  Who rides it down, when they could sell and buy back more?  Then again, to each his/her own.  How's that for alter ego.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Second. I refuse to undestand how some of you can preach is a store of value when you expect it's value to halve in one- two weeks time.

Dude... it has only been above 30 for three months now.  Unless you bought in the middle of a hype cycle you have at least tripled your money at these prices.  However, I'm guessing based on your posts that you in fact did buy during the hype cycle.  Don't worry... in 6 months to a year we'll have another one.  Zoom the fuck out and relax.

+1

Maybe he prefers a store of value that prints another 85,000,000,000 more "units" per month.  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Second. I refuse to undestand how some of you can preach is a store of value when you expect it's value to halve in one- two weeks time.

Dude... it has only been above 30 for three months now.  Unless you bought in the middle of a hype cycle you have at least tripled your money at these prices.  However, I'm guessing based on your posts that you in fact did buy during the hype cycle.  Don't worry... in 6 months to a year we'll have another one.  Zoom the fuck out and relax.

Based on my post you could have understand that I don't give a f** about price.

I only bought coins for use and all. And opened a new wallet every time so I really don't have a clue how many bitcoins I still have in reality.

Whats i'm only intereste right now is its evolution. (and the people behind)
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
Code:

130.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 129.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 128.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 127.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 126.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 125.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 124.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 123.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 122.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 121.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 120.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ (5800)
 119.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 118.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 117.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 116.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 115.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 114.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 113.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 112.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 111.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒
 110.00 ▒▒
 109.00 ▒▒
 108.00 ▒

107.00 ▒▒▒▒▒
 106.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 105.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ (11400)
 104.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 103.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 102.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 101.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 100.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ (7400)
  99.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  98.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  97.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  96.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  95.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  94.00 ▒▒▒▒
  93.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  92.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  91.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  90.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  89.00 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  88.00 ▒▒
  87.00 ▒
  86.00 ▒▒

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

legendary
Antifragile
There she goes down. If we go down further I'd like to see HUGE volume so we get some kind of reversal signal showing support.
Yesterdays semi-hammer candle on moderate volume was definitely not it for me, though I thought we would go sideways for a week or so, which now doesn't look like it.
legendary
Antifragile

Ideology is clouding your judgment.  Selling high and buying more of what you believe in lower, is a smarter move.

In fairness, I believe he sold 20% off as he saw this down move coming...
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

Only if you are able to predict the future.

And no-one is Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Only if you are able to predict the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 672
The case for continuing downtrend:

The whales are not buying back. There is no buying pressure.

The price is hovering around 110 with low volume just like previous support at 120.

Another big dump comes in at 105 and all hell break loose.

Hello 100 and double digits..

I will welcome them with open arms  Grin

Ofcourse. What could better than Bitcoin going down! I can't think of anything.

Agree. Cheap coins might be 'costlier' at one point.

You really have weak faith in BTC if you think that a bubble deflation can "hurt" it. Let it go bust. It will slowly recover, real economy and infrastructure will slowly improve, and it will rise much stronger during the next hype cycle. It can happen in 2 years. Seriously, who cares? This is not a get quick rich investment. It's much more than that.

Not sure how anyone can possibly think another -100 won't hurt it.
Being happy about it is just completely stupid.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You and rpitella are very alike.

ouch, low blow...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Being reckless with your decisions doesn't mean you are indifferent about them. Wink

You and rpitella are very alike.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018