Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33115. (Read 26465762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
When we see that banner on the mtgox domain , i'm sure the market cap will explode into a huge market CRAP.
FTFY.

IF this happens, there will be a market shock but once there is an exchange that fully complies with regulations, it will have monopoly; much like MTGox does right now. Bitcoin isn't just MTGox, fully decentralised... remember?

You mean being "fully licensed" like eCardOne, who, by the way, got their domain seized today?

Mtgox should just order that new domain already, and relocate from japan to a less US friendly environment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Does anyone else imagine a puking sound when few 100k dollar dump happens?  Grin

Nah. Abba's Money, money, money starts playing in my head though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Does anyone else imagine a puking sound when few 100k dollar dump happens?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
bitstasmp isn't longer hours updated on bitcoinity
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm wondering what's up there. Bitstamp was down many times today, but it only took some seconds to get back online.

Yes, Bitstamp is not ideal too.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Panic! Bitstamp price is 0.00!!

I'm wondering what's up there. Bitstamp was down many times today, but it only took some seconds to get back online.
Panic! Bitstamp price is 0.00!!

I'll venture a wild guess: up up UP? Smiley

DOWN Down down: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bank-of-america-vs-mt-gox-179777

Bank of America blocks wire transfers to MtGox.

EDIT: Sorry. The old news  Sad But it's still not solved
KS
Activity: 448
I'll venture a wild guess: up up UP? Smiley
legendary

The support seems to be stable, but I'm looking for a re-entry at 110. Why? If we go up, that's fine, I'm a bull anyway. But if those sleeping 6-8k from the Dwolla incident awake, things get ugly. Gox bid/ask sum at blockchained.com doesn't look very bullish, too. To be clear: I'm bullish, but I want to play safe.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
OMG its just beggining:

Wm-center.com, e-naira.com, ecardone.com, ebuygold.com, getemoney.com, epaymonster.com, instantgoldng.com, jtgold.com, goldnairaexchange.com, superchange.ru, webmoney.co.nz, m-gold.com, goldmediator.com, absolutexchange.eu, mewahgold.com, centregold.ca, electrumz.com, tukarduid.com, entelnova.com, tacoauthorized.com, intexchange.com, ukrnetmoney.com, wmirk.com, nigeriagoldexchanger.com, edealspot.com, duyduychanger.com, magnetic-exchange.com, moneyexchange.vn, abc-ex.net, mi-billetera.com, nicciexchange.com, exhere.com, alertexchanger.com, velaexchange.com, goldexpay.com

All down....

I'm genuinely surprised that a site called nigeriagoldexchanger.com wasn't closed down long ago!   Also, looks like one of the webmoney domains was taken.. Webmoney is BTC's biggest competitor - so if anything, this is bullish news.

webmoney.co.nz was an exchanger nothing more . not related to webmoney.ru
Activity: 656
These are some nice set of achievement badges. How nice of them  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OMG its just beggining:

Wm-center.com, e-naira.com, ecardone.com, ebuygold.com, getemoney.com, epaymonster.com, instantgoldng.com, jtgold.com, goldnairaexchange.com, superchange.ru, webmoney.co.nz, m-gold.com, goldmediator.com, absolutexchange.eu, mewahgold.com, centregold.ca, electrumz.com, tukarduid.com, entelnova.com, tacoauthorized.com, intexchange.com, ukrnetmoney.com, wmirk.com, nigeriagoldexchanger.com, edealspot.com, duyduychanger.com, magnetic-exchange.com, moneyexchange.vn, abc-ex.net, mi-billetera.com, nicciexchange.com, exhere.com, alertexchanger.com, velaexchange.com, goldexpay.com

All down....

I'm genuinely surprised that a site called nigeriagoldexchanger.com wasn't closed down long ago!   Also, looks like one of the webmoney domains was taken.. Webmoney is BTC's biggest competitor - so if anything, this is bullish news.
legendary
The latest wave of seizures was actually announced in the LR warrant a while ago, so they are no surprise.  

It's all about perception. If the mass didn't know this, you this will have some impact. Everthing seems stable though.

Shall it begin:
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-feds-just-seized-another-bitcoin-site-2013-6
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Lines?

that, in combination with your avatar pic, makes me think of cocaine... don't know why.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
The latest wave of seizures was actually announced in the LR warrant a while ago, so they are no surprise. 
Activity: 686
bitcoinwisdom reminds me of MT4 , metatrader 4 opensource platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What the heck is wrong with ClarkMoody?  It is only showing the last 20 mins of trade history.  bitcoinwisdom is working fine though...
Jump to: