Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33118. (Read 26465722 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I drew a nice line, not sure if anyone posted something similar yet in here. Smiley

Your line is wrong, its already broken. Next target: $50. And soon after that: $30.

Ah I see, you've completely convinced me with your compelling arguments.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I drew a nice line, not sure if anyone posted something similar yet in here. Smiley

http://s21.postimg.org/jzi4pmodx/support.jpg
Your line is wrong, its already broken. Next target: $50. And soon after that: $30.

the support is still usable and if we broke it the next target will be $110-$111 and not at all 50
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
legendary
I've seen trend lines drawn on log scales, this is linear scale.  Which one's right? Cheesy

At this scale it doesn't really matter I think.

Not sure if i was totally clear:  If Y is a log instead of linear scale, the second "dip" will be above the line, so no longer a part of it.  If you mean the slope's too insignificant to make a difference, just change the time scale.

I don't know, I'm not really educated in these matters. It just makes more sense to me to look at a linear scale in these short time frames, and log scales for long term trends. I don't have anything really to back that up, I just wanted to draw a nice line with the available tools I have. Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've seen trend lines drawn on log scales, this is linear scale.  Which one's right? Cheesy

Not sure if i was totally clear:  If Y is a log instead of linear scale, the second "dip" will be above the line, so no longer a part of it.  If you mean the slope's too insignificant to make a difference, just change the time scale.

educated guess: depends on whether the trend is exponential or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
EMAs crossing

My Inference: Downward trend could continue.
Activity: 42

Not sure if i was totally clear:  If Y is a log instead of linear scale, the second "dip" will be above the line, so no longer a part of it.  If you mean the slope's too insignificant to make a difference, just change the time scale.
Activity: 57
What's happening is all these companies are realizing it's dangerous to do business with bitcoin exchanges or any online payment system. Technocash probably looked at the Dwolla seizure, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money's recent actions - and was like FUCK THAT. We ain't gettin our hands dirty.

So we are seeing fewer and fewer funding and withdrawal methods. According to the logic of some, price should have tanked already, each time news like that came out and the effect hit.  Roll Eyes
Wouldn't a series of such stories potentially have a cumulative effect?  What if a major bank decided to refuse MtGox transactions too?

Tin foil hat and cheap coin collection tin on standby...

From some comments on the MtGox facebook wall

http://www.smh.com.au/business/austrac-eyes-6b-money-laundering-case-20130529-2nbfl.html

Maybe MtGox are being proactive and don't want to associate themselves with a business linked to LR?

Technocash were not good value anyway, 4% fee. Wire transfers are a fixed fee and arrive in the same time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
All the former bulls who turned bears yesterday reverted back to bulls now and shout cho cho....
Expect a price drop Smiley
legendary

Activity: 42
Let me try again, I'm quite noobish at this. Tongue

https://i.imgur.com/tGbUKzf.jpg

Trendlines tend to be broken on the fourth touch.

I've seen trend lines drawn on log scales, this is linear scale.  Which one's right? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
not if you brake the flag..

but here something more important imo

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/548902Capturedu20130604092823.png

if we broke the resistance im rly bull until then i've still some real doubts

posted it this morning
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Trendlines tend to be broken on the fourth touch.
yep i can see it now  Smiley.

yea we got an important support around 117

an other thing is not closing the day under the EMA (50) timeline D1, it could be a rly rly bad signal for tomorrow
legendary

No i can't.. dunno why  Sad

you drew the support from may 7th to may 15th ?
legendary

can't see it.. am i the only one?

Can you see this?

Jump to: