Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33230. (Read 26464036 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Eh, I was half right at least. I will take what I can get.

It's great to be able to watch this live if you were already all in before it started.  Grin

*lol* Totally. Went all BTC and just got a snack and put the ticker up on the tv screen in the living room. Candy from a baby.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think were done for today. Or maybe even the weekend. That would be fine with me. Lets not get over excited. That usually results in a crash.

I don't think the action is over for today. mt.gox appears just about ready to retest 130 again (and will most likely fail once more - still about 5000BTC there).

YeH, probably not the action itself but i can see it stay around 129 for a few days. But i can also see myself veing wrong Wink

Eh, I was half right at least. I will take what I can get.

It's great to be able to watch this live if you were already all in before it started.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Whew BTC is looking so strong these days. No stopping this mega-Titan.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Activity: 84
There is no reason for the sudden and dramatic rise in volume. Insider trading? Very possible that some traders have become aware of impending negative news regarding gox and want coins off the exchange. We've been on the edge since the Dwolla news.

I seriously doubt the coin exodus is still happening this long after the Dwolla news. The pattern it's following from 125-130+ is the same it followed from 115-120+. When the big players want to move the market, volume moves with it. When the big players don't move the market, volume stagnates.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
There is no reason for the sudden and dramatic rise in volume. Insider trading? My bet is that some traders have become aware of impending negative news regarding gox and want coins off the exchange. We've been on the edge since the Dwolla incident.

MANIPULATION EVERYWHERE!!!  

Or it could just be: volume was low for a while. now it is high again. normally volume gets high when price moves.

But, yes, "insider trading" is more likely

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
There is no reason for the sudden and dramatic rise in volume. Insider trading? Very possible that some traders have become aware of impending negative news regarding gox and want coins off the exchange. We've been on the edge since the Dwolla news.

... or any other variation on the theme of manipulators and schemers Wink  On the other hand it could just be volumes beginning to return to what was normal (especially considering a much higher proportion is now trading off gox) who were waiting for movement to trade.  There is no money to be made from a stagnant (stable) market so from a day trader's perspective it's movement that triggers market action.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Ok there goes the stability, rocket engines engaged. Grin
legendary
There is no reason for the sudden and dramatic rise in volume. Insider trading? My bet is that some traders have become aware of impending negative news regarding gox and want coins off the exchange. We've been on the edge since the Dwolla incident.
Activity: 434
we are now over 130, i am no longer going to wait to get my under $70 coins.

chooo chooo mother fucker

Glad I sold my PMs for moar bitcoins last week  Cheesy

(Inb4 terrible crash)

What's it gonna be? Lambo or coins? Tongue

Shit he's probably buying coins FROM the Lambo.
legendary

What's it gonna be? Lambo or coins? Tongue

It's not a rally until Goat shows up.  Grin
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

Same here. Bought.

Wish I had bought sooner though, I should stop being so pessimistic all the time. Sad
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
The walls are being bought into, not pulled as far as I can see.

This is true  
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Wow, this is great to watch live!

Looks like some big investors have decided to buy stealthily rather than 10,000 BTC @ market!
Jump to: