Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33234. (Read 26463978 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Cash out or not ?

then cash out, like the other pussies who just did, and miss the real rally...

That's a bit harsh.

How many BTC are we talking about here ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Cash out or not ?

then cash out, like the other pussies who just did, and miss the real rally...
legendary
Cash out or not ?

Sure, if you think it's gonna crash to 120 then i would cash out.

I think that it will , but people here are not thinking so :/  but you cant trust anyone here ? I dont know ho to trust and who not to trust Sad

Make your own mind up.

Of course it all depends on how many Bitcoin you have and what price you paid for them.

Whether you're selling 8,80, 800 or 8000 the quantity makes a big difference.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Cash out or not ?

Correction, not reversal. I see it as a chance to get some bids filled Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Seeing a green line turning into a red downside one on the m5 scale on Clarkmoody in less than 5 seconds I had the impression of somebody taking a piss on the price.

Am I doing something wrong on analyzing trends?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Cash out or not ?

I think that it will , but people here are not thinking so :/  but you cant trust anyone here ? I dont know ho to trust and who not to trust Sad
Cash out or not ?

Why ? The price is going up at the moment.

I ser buys being pulld and sells gettibg to lower price , may it not break 130 so people will cash out the profit even if its marginal .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Cash out or not ?

legendary
Cash out or not ?

Why ? The price is going up at the moment.
Activity: 84
supernode
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hey bulls i have question for you who bought at 130$ ? buhahaha

Price slowly grinding up for days, gets through strong resistance at 125, speeds up today, has a pretty standard correction... fools start jumping for joy like this is the first time they've ever seen a correction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Now I feel better.   Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

bitstamp not half mtgox anymore but it's certainly an healthier distribution of activity than we're used to - and those bid prices are still within a stone's throw too Smiley

It also means the volume being exchanged at gox represents a much higher volume overall than it used to.
supernode
Hey bulls i have question for you who bought at 130$ ? buhahaha

Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bulls out of steam ? Sad

Just because you only last 2 minutes, doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone else. Slow and steady wins the race.  Grin

Can you give me at least 135$ today ?

Didn't you read the sign? The rape train has no breaks.

$135 depends on the $130 wall. If people keep tossing 1k coin dumps at the rally, it might be a little slower going. If that $130 wall falls within an hour, we should hit $135. If it takes 3-4 hours to eat up that $130 wall, we might hit $132 today. Btce and stamp both at $127, looks like everyone is coming along for this one.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
And so what if there is a hard rebound? It just means that if you play your cards right, you can profit more than once  Roll Eyes. After all, how can you increase the number of bitcoins you hold if price never falls? Ok, you can always invest more fiat, but even that gets harder the more expensive the coins are...

The last days without movement, I enjoyed trading shares at btct.co. Two days ago the trading volume there was higher than Bitstamp's.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
So,  it will go over 130 soon , maybe more but what I'm amazed is the amount of people pulling their coins out of the wall.
Two hours ago we had 80K+ till 226$usd/btc now only 70k till 229.

Looking at the trade amount is clear that the walls are more being withdrawn than being bought.
Activity: 70
Gonna be nibbling on $130 soon. I wish the slow steady climb would continue though... if it goes up too fast it's going to rebound quite hard.

First 500BTC from the wall at 130 already gone.

And so what if there is a hard rebound? It just means that if you play your cards right, you can profit more than once  Roll Eyes. After all, how can you increase the number of bitcoins you hold if price never falls? Ok, you can always invest more fiat, but even that gets harder the more expensive the coins are...
supernode
Bulls out of steam ? Sad

Just because you only last 2 minutes, doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone else. Slow and steady wins the race.  Grin

Can you give me at least 135$ today ?
Jump to: