Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33233. (Read 26463979 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I think that it will , but people here are not thinking so :/  but you cant trust anyone here ? I dont know ho to trust and who not to trust Sad

So shuld i listen to you ?Wink

This is that making it so hard becuse bitcoin is my first try in this type marketing

I think you're trolling. But, if you're straight you should just stop now and watch from the sidelines for a month or two. Either that or lose the lot and call it an education. Honestly, you'll get raped.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

What I wanted to say.. in this forum are many different opinions and you can take them into consideration, but what you read here shouldn't be the only basis for your decision.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 70
I think were done for today. Or maybe even the weekend. That would be fine with me. Lets not get over excited. That usually results in a crash.

I don't think the action is over for today. mt.gox appears just about ready to retest 130 again (and will most likely fail once more - still about 5000BTC there).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Rally on volume?

Tide is changing, bears are puzzled... Wasn't this like 2011?

Grin
Activity: 93
It was a 750 coins cash out

IMO with that many coins, you should be able to make your own opinions about selling/buying or not...

Sorry for the miss understanding i dont have 750 coins , it was a cash out that was 750 coins .
I think that it will , but people here are not thinking so :/  but you cant trust anyone here ? I dont know ho to trust and who not to trust Sad

It depends on your timeframe. If you like to trade within +- $2 range, this is the time. I don't see any reason for lower prices and what's happening here is some minor price oscillation between the smaller walls. I'm very bullish. Smiley

Be careful, who you listen to.

This is that making it so hard becuse bitcoin is my first try in this type marketing
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think were done for today. Or maybe even the weekend. That would be fine with me. Lets not get over excited. That usually results in a crash.

Activity: 70
Usually it's sell at resistance and buy at support. Doesn't always work though when the buying or selling pressure is too great, use your own judgment. Smiley
I would normally have tried to exploit the 130 wall to catch the price correction for a nice small profit. The problem was that I had no idea what the price was supposed to be on bitstamp (since it was still catching up from a 5$ offset), and no walls around either to help. So I let it pass.

Appears that currently bitstamp is trading at an 1.5-2$ offset.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Sorry for posting an EUR pic, but 100€ is quite a milestone Wink

Activity: 84
Anyone new to BTC, this is when you buy. Obvious buying pressure, bids stacking up, asks falling away. Looking to buy a lot of BTC without slippage, the $130 wall is the last chance for awhile.

Try not to be a newbie and "take profit" at $132. Buy now, don't put up asks, just keep an eye on the market and see when the rally starts to fizzle. After this $130 wall it looks pretty good. $136-$138 seems like a decent range for short term guys buying now to "take profit". You want to avoid buying/selling in small $2-$3 ranges, the fees eat you up.

tl;dr go buy now and dont put it right back up for sale at $132 ffs

And of course nobody is listening to your experience.  They're just working the fuck out of those two dollar spreads...  Sheesh.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250

IMO with that many coins, you should be able to make your own opinions about selling/buying or not...
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes i think that people here have better experiance then i do and can better read the chart" statistik" then i do

In the last 24 hours it was at $126, $127, $128, and now at $129 you're going to sell? It's trending up. I'd wait to see how today goes, even if it doesn't break through $130 it's not sliding very far back. I see very little short term risk of it falling to the low 120s and there's a decent chance we rally up to and past $130.

But if you need the cash, I'd sell 100 BTC for spending money.  
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I think that it will , but people here are not thinking so :/  but you cant trust anyone here ? I dont know ho to trust and who not to trust Sad

It depends on your timeframe. If you like to trade within +- $2 range, this is the time. I don't see any reason for lower prices and what's happening here is some minor price oscillation between the smaller walls. I'm very bullish. Smiley

Be careful, who you listen to.

I also think that is a 500coins at least in 129 and on 130 it may be more that is fake walls . But thats only what i think :p someone have an opinion , sorry for bad english cant do google translate right now :p
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Usually it's sell at resistance and buy at support. Doesn't always work though when the buying or selling pressure is too great, use your own judgment. Smiley
Cash out or not ?

Sure, if you think it's gonna crash to 120 then i would cash out.

You act as if anyone here knows which way Bitcoin will go. That's your mistake.

Yes i think that people here have better experiance then i do and can better read the chart" statistik" then i do
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Cash out or not ?

then cash out, like the other pussies who just did, and miss the real rally...

That's a bit harsh.

How many BTC are we talking about here ?

Similar quantity to me, I'm holding right now.
Cash out or not ?

then cash out, like the other pussies who just did, and miss the real rally...

That's a bit harsh.

How many BTC are we talking about here ?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Cash out or not ?

Sure, if you think it's gonna crash to 120 then i would cash out.

You act as if anyone here knows which way Bitcoin will go. That's your mistake.
Jump to: