Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33383. (Read 26462604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
hello, you are back and alive! good so ...

but what do you mean?

and what happened at the summit?
you left people wondering (probably at purpose?)
that was not nice ...

What happened? I cannot understand a word. Everything ok?

Why are you people continuing to feed the vast hunger for drama of that guy? Sure, I enjoy his antics as much as anybody, but please tell me you weren't really worried for him. But okay, we're curious beasts...

Google Translate (pretty shitty translation for this language pair, by the way, but better than nothing) gives me the impression that a) they were defrauded or had their private keys stolen by hotel staff, and b) rptiela estimates the damage to be in the range of 100k btc (or, as he helpfully points out, about 9M Euro).

Sounds like quite the successful conference, I must say. /snark
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

"Google Translate" told me that they were in sauna and lost macbook with 100,000 bitcoins  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin was trading at about $0.1175/mBTC when I posted my preliminary explanation of what happened in the summit.

hello, you are back and alive! good so ...

but what do you mean?

and what happened at the summit?
you left people wondering (probably at purpose?)
that was not nice ...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Bitcoin was trading at about $0.1175/mBTC when I posted my preliminary explanation of what happened in the summit.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

[yet another wallpic]

Can the owner of chartbuddy consider moving him to a dedicated thread?  Smiley

(A self-moderated thread, with a script for deleting all posts not by chartbuddy would be extra super neat.)

I do appreciate the updates, but I'd rather see them collected in one place, chronologically,
which would make it easier to spot changes, trends etc. than one or two posts per page of this thread.)

Its a good idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
12 hour exponentials about to cross
What does that mean ?

you discover you are in the matrix.

but really, they could just touch and flatline?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What does that mean ?
Activity: 634
Merit: 500

This is supposed to be that thread already. Though I agree.
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy

[yet another wallpic]

(A self-moderated thread, with a script for deleting all posts not by chartbuddy would be extra super neat.)

I do appreciate the updates, but I'd rather see them collected in one place, chronologically,
which would make it easier to spot changes, trends etc. than one or two posts per page of this thread.)
I don't mind them being posted here. And like you I also appreciate that they exist. Concerning your request:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chartbuddy-110685
Activity: 686
Oh, you're cruel^^
PETA will get you
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

[yet another wallpic]

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Pretty bad logic there. You move money into things of value, not the other way around. Don't try to catch a falling Knife...
The markets are up due to the Quantitative Easing funneling money into markets. They will print more but this can't keep up. Hence why BTC is up, a reflection of inflation (unlike manipulated gold/silver, which is only partially a reflection).

Money starts to move again in to BTC now.

I don't think there's anything that isn't a bearish sign to fourkey. I think he's wearing these:

Of course, he is shorting and in a world of pain ATM
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Pretty bad logic there. You move money into things of value, not the other way around. Don't try to catch a falling Knife...
The markets are up due to the Quantitative Easing funneling money into markets. They will print more but this can't keep up. Hence why BTC is up, a reflection of inflation (unlike manipulated gold/silver, which is only partially a reflection).

Money starts to move again in to BTC now.

I don't think there's anything that isn't a bearish sign to fourkey. I think he's wearing these:

Activity: 841
I expected a bit more fireworks today..low volume day again.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
...Anyway, I wonder when the hedges (in addition to VC's) go more heavily into BTC.)

I'm definitely excited about the possibilities and from what I've been seeing, it seems VC's are dumping a lot of money into Bitcoin ventures and I'm sure that trend will continue.  There is lots for people to soak in and it will take time to really become that trusted house hold name.
Jump to: