Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33407. (Read 26462362 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
On btc-e:
All the altcoins including LTC went down with BTC,  Only NVC stood still, its moving up now ?? wtf?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Ok, i did market orders only today. I'm tired of trading this thing. (i was waiting for a re-entry point since when i sold everything at 110, i kicked myself not to have bought at 78$).
I bought at 122 and sold at 119. I bought again at 121 (5% of losses only for this move?).

Cashed out to a paper wallet, i don't want to see mtgox again for the next 2 months. I reached the 0.29% trading fees, they want me to get addicted. I have other things to do in the meanwhile, the only choose was between staying all in or all out.

Bitcoin conference, lot of positive media reviews, lot of buzz, 40k btc on buy orders from here to 100$, i don't think that this will be another 2011, but this confidence should tell me that maybe everything is out there to convince me to do the wrong choice.

We will see, bitcoin. 2 months from now, we will see.

Best of luck my friend. I have also made some buys, I have left only 20% of the fiat I devoted to "catch the best entry points" after the burst, the rest is on BTC. My feeling is the same as yours. This is no 2011.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
My gut is screaming bull trap

My gut is screaming bull trap, bear market, capitulation, and bear trap all at the same time.

Getting mixed signals here.

Sounds like you just have indigestion.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

fairly large bid walls back to 108 - a few big fakes in the mix?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

My gut is screaming bull trap, bear market, capitulation, and bear trap all at the same time.

Getting mixed signals here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Must admit, I am a bit surprised ... expected a bit more follow through and volume on this breakout
Don't know what, if anything to read into that other than that my expectations were wrong  Tongue

The volume isn't bad, especially compared to the past couple of days. And the day is still young, the best is perhaps yet to come. Smiley
Bull flag in the making
legendary
Merit: 1002
[zzomgimg]http://www.rtcons.com/wall/15835.14.png[/img]
We really need an hourly autoposter? We can't just look at your web page if we want to?

It's posting under ChartBuddy so you can easily click ignore.

Most hours, it's the only post on topic. Is it really holding you back from seeing the cool animated gifs? Once an hour seems pretty good to me.

Thing is, regular bitcoinity wall pics are actually more useful. You can't really tell much about the walls with the 3d pic. It has a cool novelty factor, but that wears off pretty quickly. I have ignored the ChartBuddy  Tongue

Good for you.   I like it and would prefer if it continued.  I don't understand the impulse many people seem to have that anything they don't like should be banned (not you deepceleron, you took care of the problem instead of making a stink.  You only commented after it was brought up).  Three cheers for ChartBuddy!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Gonna go sleep....*cue the action*
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Must admit, I am a bit surprised ... expected a bit more follow through and volume on this breakout
Don't know what, if anything to read into that other than that my expectations were wrong  Tongue

The volume isn't bad, especially compared to the past couple of days. And the day is still young, the best is perhaps yet to come. Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i'm glad to see the change of past, take your time bulls, its still very much a buyers market  Wink
Activity: 798
Don't know what, if anything to read into that other than that my expectations were wrong  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Clarmoody keeps getting disconnected. Another DDOS incoming?

They are trying really hard.. same yesterday: Clarkmoody reconnecting a few times and Bitconity down for ~30 min. Mt.Gox went offline for 1-2 hours the night before last night. But I have to say: things are getting much much better the last days/weeks.
Activity: 434
Clarmoody keeps getting disconnected. Another DDOS incoming?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Ok, i did market orders only today. I'm tired of trading this thing. (i was waiting for a re-entry point since when i sold everything at 110, i kicked myself not to have bought at 78$).
I bought at 122 and sold at 119. I bought again at 121 (5% of losses only for this move?).

Cashed out to a paper wallet, i don't want to see mtgox again for the next 2 months. I reached the 0.29% trading fees, they want me to get addicted. I have other things to do in the meanwhile, the only choose was between staying all in or all out.

Bitcoin conference, lot of positive media reviews, lot of buzz, 40k btc on buy orders from here to 100$, i don't think that this will be another 2011, but this confidence should tell me that maybe everything is out there to convince me to do the wrong choice.

We will see, bitcoin. 2 months from now, we will see.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thing is, regular bitcoinity wall pics are actually more useful. You can't really tell much about the walls with the 3d pic. It has a cool novelty factor, but that wears off pretty quickly. I have ignored the ChartBuddy  Tongue

Check out the 3d wall chart on shrooms or LSD, you can actually get INSIDE the wall. Then you just ask the wall itself if Bitcoin is going up or down, trust me they never lie.

Anywho, it's sometimes interesting to see the changes in 3-d during volatility. In terms of auto posting a chart, I don't have a problem with it. It's the only chart on here that's not trying to manipulate someone.  Grin

Activity: 798
i have started my dump

Are you gonna need help wiping afterwards?

the guy us shorting with 4:1 leverage at plus500, you can be bearish, but that's some special Olympics shit, totally beyond foolishness

He's FOS ... the dump could take a while  Cheesy
You can't short with 4:1 leverage on plus500 ... the best you can manage is 35%, so less than 3:1
That's 25% Initial Margin + 10% Variation Margin
And you would be a fool to only put the minimum margin amount IMO in case you miss that margin call. So 2:1 is about as high as any rational person would go on this platform. 4:1 is not achievable.

He is either lying or does not have a clue what he is actually doing. Either way he is already on my ignore list  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
[zzomgimg]http://www.rtcons.com/wall/15835.14.png[/img]
We really need an hourly autoposter? We can't just look at your web page if we want to?

It's posting under ChartBuddy so you can easily click ignore.

Most hours, it's the only post on topic. Is it really holding you back from seeing the cool animated gifs? Once an hour seems pretty good to me.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: