Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33413. (Read 26462311 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
more wall.jpg and less text

Pardonnez-moi? I prefer PNG myself but what the hey.

PIC

Reach little Bitcoin, reach.

1.8% daily growth rate is too fast for more than a short-term/mid-term outlook (anything a few months or less). The equivalent annual return is 7400%, which would bring us to $80k per coin by May 2014. I guess Risto would support such notions...  Cheesy

It *is* indeed a short/mid-term outlook Smiley

MBP. I think the log trendline using data back to Gox start (mid-2010) suggests the long-term return. It predicts $500 per coin by May 2014. Incredible but still credible if you see what I mean...

Yes indeed. When we think in a linear scale $500/ $1,000 per coin seems high but the log charts bear out that a 4 figure price is only a question of time. We can't sustain another 10x rise yet but we saw that happen this year already.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
fyi, there's a short 2500btc+- sitting there to pop(buy order) .. probably when prices go to 120 ish..  let's find out Smiley

Where do you see this?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Bears are running low on ammo, what's happening bulls? I thought you had bigger balls and a consistent attack was about to happen.

I like to see things go more gentle. That way some backup (i.e. 2,3k @116) is guaranteed and there is less price oscillation when the rally pauses. There is indeed still some resistance ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Now the important question is whether America will back up this break out with some real volume when they wake up in 1-2hrs from now. Either we rally on, or people start taking their small profits and we go back down to 110-115.

I will say it again: I feel bullish. Too many good things are happening.

And no, I'm not all-in yet, so a bearapocalypse is welcome any time.

+1, time will tell, but the momentum is really interesting and exiting to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The 1 thing that I didn't want to happen actually ended up happening. We broke out upwards. I have been wrong all along with my predictions and I feel like a complete coward. No $60 coins. Sad

Anyways, BULL-mode is ON! Let's get them coins going real good!

Good thing you capitulate on time to get these sweet sub-$150 coins. Yeeehaa.

Choo choo motherfuckers.

Man, you're killing me today muyuu. I gotta love you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
donator
Activity: 980
The 1 thing that I didn't want to happen actually ended up happening. We broke out upwards. I have been wrong all along with my predictions and I feel like a complete coward. No $60 coins. Sad

Good thing you capitulate on time to get these sweet sub-$150 coins. Yeeehaa.

Choo choo motherfuckers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

PIC

1.8% daily growth rate is too fast for more than a short-term/mid-term outlook (anything a few months or less). The equivalent annual return is 7400%, which would bring us to $80k per coin by May 2014. I guess Risto would support such notions...  Cheesy

MBP. I think the log trendline using data back to Gox start (mid-2010) suggests the long-term return. It predicts $500 per coin by May 2014. Incredible but still credible if you see what I mean...
legendary

I think than in this moment the wisest thing is to have a 50/50 strategy. You all know I'm not eager to sell any coins, I hate when I sell at the bottom and I end up with less - that's unacceptable in my book and I really feel like shit. But I didn't go all in - if it goes up, good enough. If it goes down, even better - more cheap coins for all of us.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

legendary
Now the important question is whether America will back up this break out with some real volume when they wake up in 1-2hrs from now. Either we rally on, or people start taking their small profits and we go back down to 110-115.

I will say it again: I feel bullish. Too many good things are happening.

And no, I'm not all-in yet, so a bearapocalypse is welcome any time.
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
Bears are running low on ammo, what's happening bulls? I thought you had bigger balls and a consistent attack was about to happen.

You are just giving time for a big bad US Grizzly bear to wake up and start using heavy armory on those week frontlines. Well, either way we want to see some blood - is about time!

legendary

PIC

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 938
chaos is fun...…damental :)
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
That wasnt even a rally, that was a huge sudden jump that got no support. I am afraid the bear-may still holds

I believe that the bear case still holds. I am curious however to see how a bearish pattern unfolds from this breakout.
Jump to: