Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33465. (Read 26461931 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
not really, I still have the same financial value when they return to the price I bought at. AFTER that, I will sell them.
That's exactly cutting your profits and accumulating your losses.  Embarrassed
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
not really, I still have the same financial value when they return to the price I bought at. AFTER that, I will sell them.

The 'ever and ever' bit was just humour.

Same story over and over ... its not a loss if I own a coin ... I just don't get it ... its totally irrational thinking IMO
Cut your losses quick, run your profits as far as you can
That is how to make money trading
Or are you an investor looking to $ average over time ... in which case, fair enough. But that's not trading ...

Quite happy with buying at $100.1 and selling at $111.5 on bitstamp today ... a good day  Tongue
I have bad days too - I am not scared to take a loss if I get in at the wrong point ... that way you live to fight another day

IMO you are dead in the long run if you can't cut a wrong trade and run a right one
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Quick! Sell before it drops more!  Grin

Never! XD
I'm keeping them forever and ever! Tongue
Or until they gain a profit, anyway.

It will fall more... go below 90 in the next few hours

let the japanese and indians wakeup!

It's almost 10AM in Japan
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The 'ever and ever' bit was just humour.

Never! XD

Isn't that accumulating losses and cutting profits?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Never! XD

It will fall more... go below 90 in the next few hours

let the japanese and indians wakeup!

Never! XD
Looks like someone pressed the "Oh he's just bought in, let's drop the price by 4%" button again.
Seriously, it happens every time.

Quick! Sell before it drops more!  Grin

Inb4 landslide?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks like someone pressed the "Oh he's just bought in, let's drop the price by 4%" button again.

I hate that, happens to me too.  It'll follow the same pattern for like 3 cycles, I'll buy in and it'll drop more.  Or I'll sell at what looks like  peak and it'll go up.

Fortunately for me that tends to only be immediately, and an hour or so later i am still coming out ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
What once was resistance, will become support they say.

Dubya tee eff m8?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

So you are saying we will hit resistance at just above $120... and support is declining...
lol! good one
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

So you are saying we will hit resistance at just above $120... and support is declining...
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
An update on the battle to determine the rate of bubble collapse.

You should remake it with a log chart.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
re: 6. sure, pretty weak point, only relevant right now where we're a bit ahead.

re: 5. true. but, given current information, I'd say there's slightly more evidence for the downward trend than for the upwards one.

none of the points is really strong individually. I'm as undecided as anyone else here seems to be :/

yeah I think I'm just emotionally attached to the idea of this triangle closing to a nice upwards trend...

the TAs I've read on this forum are undecided between them. But the media stories and investment developments are slowly building, and I personally only expect positive news in the next month. I was talking to a bunch of bankers the other day, and heard some interesting anecdotes... at least some of the financial sector are paying attention.

I think it's worth betting up... especially considering the amount of money that seems to be waiting for "cheap coins" ... there are only so many cheap coins and only so many times you can raise your fellow cheap coin waiters to outbid them.

Jump to: