Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33464. (Read 26461926 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How can the lag prevent the price from going down?  Huh
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Damm lag. If it wasn't for the idiots lagging gox it would be down to 90 already. Stop lagging so we can get our cheap coins!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
HAHA 230 up, 230 down. Always gotta wonder if it is a mistake, or simply someone buying up so they can sell down immediately, hoping the price will drop.
Activity: 371
If we bounce of 110 where do you think we will fall to? 97 was the low earlier.

Tan tan taaannn!

The singularity is near!

As others pointed out:

It's "DAN DAN DAAAAAANN!"

Tongue

is that horrible triangle going up or down??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I might do that... you never know, I may get tips too XD
Activity: 798
lol, I hope not!
I am making mistakes, yes, and I know it - but every one I do, I learn from.
Not too well, I know, but I am learning.

I too, want a pink Rolls Royce one of these days Tongue

Very impressed by your determination and honesty. A lot of BS fills this sub-forum it's cool to hear from a regular guy trying to make some money. Don't worry about not being an expert, no one really has a clue where BTC is going. The more you trade, the more you watch, you do get a feel for it. Opportunities come all the time. Don't force it if you just miss one.

Wise words indeed
And +1 re the honesty and determination
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lol, I hope not!

Very impressed by your determination and honesty. A lot of BS fills this sub-forum it's cool to hear from a regular guy trying to make some money. Don't worry about not being an expert, no one really has a clue where BTC is going. The more you trade, the more you watch, you do get a feel for it. Opportunities come all the time. Don't force it if you just miss one.

Consider making a thread logging your journey, trades, ups and downs. It's interesting and can be helpful for you and people might have wisdom to share. Smiley
1 min lag after a 0.7 BTC transaction...

Lag attack?
Bots are moving?
No, it's what I felt.
Really scared and sad.

Ahh, ok.
Don't be scared of me though, be scared of Bulls & Bears, and Dead Cats...
I guess I failed hard when I bought in - but that's history. I have recouped my losses, and I'm striving upwards and onwards!

Any yeah, I have my goals and targets, and am now sticking to them - I refuse to panic! (much)
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Well, I aim for 3% increase in BTC volume per day, so since I have just bought the BTC at $112.5, it's not worth cutting my losses at $110, as it will take longer to recover them.
Anyway, the downward trend seems to have lost momentum, and is turning back upwards.

I'm trying to make my initial buy-in of 6.2 bitcoins* into enough to quit work - I'm at 16.7 now, after 2.5 weeks, so eventually I will manage it - if only I can purchase and sell at the right time for once.

I'd rather take my time, and tread carefully. I have slipped back too many times this week (I had 22.5 BTC at one point, then held cash due to a badly timed sell, as it shot up on the 3rd while I was asleep. I tried to recover by buying in late, just as it peaked again - I lost about $500 that day) Sad

The thing is, I have very limited resources, and I really don't think it will drop much below $110 again any time soon, so I'd rather not risk it.

* I bought those (literally) 15 minutes before it plunged from $250....

What I felt reading this:

So you felt like a little girl? LOL hahahah this is some funny shit  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I have just bought the BTC at $112.5, it's not worth cutting my losses at $110

I really don't think it will drop much below $110 again any time soon, so I'd rather not risk it.

Hope you don't mind the edit  Wink
That's fair enough ... so long as you have a level in mind at which you would cut IMO ... cutting for much under $2 would also be a pretty bad strategy with this much volatility. It ain't easy, that's for sure ...
Good luck to you  Smiley
No, it's what I felt.
Really scared and sad.
lol, I hope not!

EDIT: I wasn't aiming for sympathy, just stating facts as they were.
Well, I aim for 3% increase in BTC volume per day, so since I have just bought the BTC at $112.5, it's not worth cutting my losses at $110, as it will take longer to recover them.
Anyway, the downward trend seems to have lost momentum, and is turning back upwards.

I'm trying to make my initial buy-in of 6.2 bitcoins* into enough to quit work - I'm at 16.7 now, after 2.5 weeks, so eventually I will manage it - if only I can purchase and sell at the right time for once.

I'd rather take my time, and tread carefully. I have slipped back too many times this week (I had 22.5 BTC at one point, then held cash due to a badly timed sell, as it shot up on the 3rd while I was asleep. I tried to recover by buying in late, just as it peaked again - I lost about $500 that day) Sad

The thing is, I have very limited resources, and I really don't think it will drop much below $110 again any time soon, so I'd rather not risk it.

What I felt reading this:
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

not really, I still have the same financial value when they return to the price I bought at. AFTER that, I will sell them.
That's exactly cutting your profits and accumulating your losses.  Embarrassed

Yup
So many times on this thread I hear the same story of people running a position $10 offside when they were aiming for a $2 profit ... that's INSANE
not really, I still have the same financial value when they return to the price I bought at. AFTER that, I will sell them.
That's exactly cutting your profits and accumulating your losses.  Embarrassed

The 'ever and ever' bit was just humour.

Same story over and over ... its not a loss if I own a coin ... I just don't get it ... its totally irrational thinking IMO
Cut your losses quick, run your profits as far as you can
That is how to make money trading
Or are you an investor looking to $ average over time ... in which case, fair enough. But that's not trading ...

Quite happy with buying at $100.1 and selling at $111.5 on bitstamp today ... a good day  Tongue
I have bad days too - I am not scared to take a loss if I get in at the wrong point ... that way you live to fight another day

IMO you are dead in the long run if you can't cut a wrong trade and run a right one
Jump to: