Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33460. (Read 26461986 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Holding their breaths. Super low volume, and $109.51 bid wall just removed.

It looks like $110 will fall. Get ready for the cheap coins.

I'm still sitting on the money from selling at $98.99.  Hope I get a chance to get back in today Smiley

sometimes you eat the bear
sometimes the bear eats you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust

I'm still sitting on the money from selling at $98.99.  Hope I get a chance to get back in today Smiley

You sold in double digits??! The rule is that you buy in double or single digits and sell in sextuple-septuple digits.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Nice moment we're about to live. Charts looks bearish, fundamentals bullish - but media hype is fading out, and so does general interest (at least in western world - just check google trends)

Of course these forums look bullish (everybody cheering the crashes, waiting to buy more), but it's bitcointalk.org nevertheless, so let's take that with a grain of salt.

If $100 falls we will have plenty of cheap coins Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked

Good luck with that, this is sort of situation that I keep finding myself in too.  What I really need is tomorrow's charts, then I'd make a lot more money of course.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

legendary

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Everyone holding their breaths? Or just asleep?

Sleep?  I remember that, wasn't that the thing I used to do before I discovered Bitcoins?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Everyone holding their breaths? Or just asleep?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Bears seem to be chickening out

Come on guys, let's test $110 again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
Damn that was lucky hovering over the buy button for 50coins waiting for it to nip down to $110 again.  In the end just did a 'market order Feck it' moment and bought @ 111.3 just a second before that great big order went through to take us up to 116.

LUCKY DAY  Cool

Very lucky. I woke up and opened my laptop literally seconds after!   Angry

It's starting to look like we're reaching the tip of the triangle earlier than expected
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Damn that was lucky hovering over the buy button for 50coins waiting for it to nip down to $110 again.  In the end just did a 'market order Feck it' moment and bought @ 111.3 just a second before that great big order went through to take us up to 116.

LUCKY DAY  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
BTW: who uses bots to trade? Smoothie? Rpietila? Anybody?

I do.

Head and shoulders?

I think we are quite much arriving to a tipping point. Being above $110 is bullish signal IMO, but I think we may retest $100 soon. Don't think it will be broken, I start to think we're arriving at the gates of consolidation at $100 to $130.

Yesterday I increased my position consistently at $108ish, after we tested $110 the second time. It just felt we were going to break it upwards - and if we keep staying above that level at take it as very bullish.

Wouldn't mind a visit to sub $90 for some cheap coins, but that does not feel very realistic ATM. I will just maintain the hope high, you never know in BTC Cheesy

It would be great if it jumps every night and drops every morning. By at least $10. I would be happy.
Activity: 504
Activity: 634
zoom out a bit?

The point was that we had stayed at almost the exact same price despite the shallow walls.
Activity: 434
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust

I have never seen this.

zoom out a bit?

That's probably because he was watching this a few minutes ago haha.

http://youtu.be/oSCX78-8-q0

I wonder what a Bitcoin would look like.
legendary
Activity: 1904
BTW: who uses bots to trade? Smoothie? Rpietila? Anybody?

I do.

Also,

Head and shoulders?

Can you clarify where the neckline you are envisioning being breached in that pattern?

I see one but wanted to see if we are looking at the same thing.

Thanks

Tangential to the bottoms on the 5th and 7th.  That puts the neckline around $100 currently with a slightly negative slope.  If we do test the supposed neckline and it holds, we will have a nice solid double bottom for a decent short term rally.  If it breaks, the long term picture starts to look a bit more grim, but my market maker bot will be there to pick up cheap coins from panic sellers all the way down.
Jump to: