Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33517. (Read 26461345 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Y'all are being trolled  Grin

A rule-of-thumb:

- Blockchain transactions to your offline-generated wallets are real.
- Everything else is probably fake.
- The wall observer is a joke, since we make the walls. Others observe them.

A rule-of-thumb:

-Don't send bitcoins to anonymous user in hopes they send it back just to "prove" you have more coins than you sent.
-Don't make "bitcoin will never hit $X" statements, it makes you look foolish.
-Observing you is a joke lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am having a hard time determining if rpietila is misunderstood and is actually worth listening to, if he is trying real real hard to manipulate price, or is just really friggin weird?  Does this mean I am being trolled? Lol
bitcoin hundred-aire
I had no problem taking a walk knowing that our saviour wall was there. Now however, I don't really feel safe enough to go sleep.  Cry

You want it back, don't you? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Y'all are being trolled  Grin

A rule-of-thumb:

A rule-of-thumb:

-Don't send bitcoins to anonymous user in hopes they send it back just to "prove" you have more coins than you sent.
-Don't make "bitcoin will never hit $X" statements, it makes you look foolish.
-Observing you is a joke lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I had no problem taking a walk knowing that our saviour wall was there. Now however, I don't really feel safe enough to go sleep.  Cry
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Y'all are being trolled  Grin

A rule-of-thumb:

bitcoin hundred-aire
Will be interesting to see where this has ended up tomorrow when I wake up.  $118 right now, who knows...
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
CoinZilla, A hero. Not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed.

lol how did that feel?  Tongue

My reaction was somewhat like this:

"Well, that was dumb...."

haha, dick

No, it's Mister Penis for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I still remember selling at $55 when everyone was saying $30 coins.  Angry

haha, dick

lol how did that feel?  Tongue

think i just answerd for him
legendary
I still remember selling at $55 when everyone was saying $30 coins.  Angry

lol how did that feel?  Tongue
I still remember selling at $55 when everyone was saying $30 coins.  Angry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And we are under 120, maybe wallzilla was the only one pushing this up, now free fall?

I want 70$ coins!

yeah, that sure seemed like heavy-handed manipulation -- the wall disappeared moments after we broke $120 to see a short selloff (M's coins?).

the funny thing, though, is that it completed the bearish wedge shape... it makes me wonder about the relationship between large players and standard methods of TA.

I think they know that others are going to follow these patterns and take advantage of it. Having the power to make the formations is pretty much awesome control.

And we are under 120, maybe wallzilla was the only one pushing this up, now free fall?

I want 70$ coins!

70 seems ambitious

We will see, I'm willing to wait months. But then again if I'm wrong, oh well  Smiley

We only hit $79 during the last capitulation. I can't see us going any lower than that this time.
legendary
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I wonder how man hundreds of cursors are hovering over the sell button right now...
Wall disappeared, time for the price to come falling down.

Someone tell Wallzilla that Monday is a banking holiday in Japan. We need him to get us to Fiat Tuesday at least. That mini-wall at $110 aint helping shit!  Grin
This Wallzilla only wanted to help himself to sell his coins higher. Probably at around the 120s and then he pulled the wall so it will drop.

He's still a hero in my books.  Kiss
Wall at $120 growing.

Lol thats the best gif.
I wouldn't have done the three point turn. Right on up over the curb for me, gentle, don't want to blow my tires, but damn no way I'm bothering with a three pointer, AHHA.
I like the way for the first like 10 seconds he's just sitting there like 'WTF' and then he finally realizes that its probably time to go.

Screaming as he drives away "I should have got the turbo model, I should have got the turbo model"
legendary
Activity: 840

Someone tell Wallzilla that Monday is a banking holiday in Japan. We need him to get us to Fiat Tuesday at least. That mini-wall at $110 aint helping shit!  Grin
This Wallzilla only wanted to help himself to sell his coins higher. Probably at around the 120s and then he pulled the wall so it will drop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wall at $120 growing.

Lol thats the best gif.
I wouldn't have done the three point turn. Right on up over the curb for me, gentle, don't want to blow my tires, but damn no way I'm bothering with a three pointer, AHHA.
I like the way for the first like 10 seconds he's just sitting there like 'WTF' and then he finally realizes that its probably time to go.

Jump to: