Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33573. (Read 26460400 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well whats fun about this nonsense is that I'm getting BTC-E money now. Its like $10 above gox. Not only do I get arbitrage monies, but I also get $$ in BTC-E which is worth more than $$$ in gox.

a sign that gox is oversold
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
we could really use a label on the vertical axis, richy. so we can see, you know, how much those walls are worth.

although, now that i think about it, i have no idea whatsoever how you'd actually display that in any useful way, given the whole "3d" thing... hmm.

Good point. I think I'll put some horizontal lines on minute 59.

I also need to work out automating it. I can't be staying up all night posting.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The lawsuit isn't a good news. The possibility that MtGox remains in Japan is.

And no, this didn't affect the price.

They're not immune just because they're in Japan. Various interlocutories and especially Judgment in favour of the Plaintiff could easily result in Gox having to suspend trading privileges to US/Canadian clients.

The "good" part of the news is that a) lawsuits are very slow; and b) the more hopeless Gox's side of the case is the more likely they are to settle before shit gets real.
legendary
richy, that's awesome. keep working on it! also, i sent ya a tip.

woah, the gox/coinlab deal collapsed? wow. *reads article*

Thank you. Always appreciated Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
you americans and your lawsuits

unbelieveable

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Few large ask walls left. Big coin dump coming or they are throwing in the towel. Should be moving back up soon. Nice time to buy. Smiley

I'm so confused. Huh

Ask walls pretty much gone. Almost no consolidation. Follow the next big buy.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
we could really use a label on the vertical axis, richy. so we can see, you know, how much those walls are worth.

although, now that i think about it, i have no idea whatsoever how you'd actually display that in any useful way, given the whole "3d" thing... hmm.
legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The lawsuit isn't a good news. The possibility that MtGox remains in Japan is.

And no, this didn't affect the price.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
sorry for the noob post but i dont understand how MtGox getting a lawsuit is GOOD news? could that be the reason for the mini crash today? To me it seems like a really bad deal for MtGox to hand over all US and CND customers. something seems fishy about this.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I just wonder what coinlab's two beta clients are going to do with their coins...

Or maybe they're the ones who dumped 10k a few days ago.
Well yeah, that's a GOOD news!
MtGox remaining in another jurisdiction than USA, bad news? How?

MtGox giving their usa/cnd clients to coinlab seems like a real bad deal for MtGox. No wonder they kept dragging their feet, that's an awful idea.
MtGox remaining in another jurisdiction than USA, bad news? How?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
richy, that's awesome. keep working on it! also, i sent ya a tip.

woah, the gox/coinlab deal collapsed? wow. *reads article*
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
MtGox - making bad news since 1896.

I guess only rpietila could do a worse PR for bitcoin then they do.
Activity: 168
Few large ask walls left. Big coin dump coming or they are throwing in the towel. Should be moving back up soon. Nice time to buy. Smiley

I'm so confused. Huh

And now this: http://gawker.com/massive-bitcoin-business-partnership-devolves-into-75-487857656

Fuck.

I love the "weirdness" link.
Activity: 123

I'm so confused. Huh

And now this: http://gawker.com/massive-bitcoin-business-partnership-devolves-into-75-487857656

Fuck.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I don't mind losing money, that's the game, you win or lose, but I fucking hate missing chances to make it.

What the... I don't even... you should really go to sleep.

Hehe, I had a nap, I'm ok, though it was too late..

I was serious, it's not a big money I deal with and I'm ok with losing it, like going to sleep or out, come back and see it gone, nothing I could do. But when I'm there and I miss chance to make money, that's awful, and that's what separate those who make success and those who don't - not missing chances when they're in front of you.

Earlier today I was on all time high with coins, I still have a chance to reach it again, who knows, it's few dollars up and down (though how things were happening in last 10 hours I could be on chicken farm and not find a single egg, all that could go wrong decided to go that way and guy who was whispering me the great things yesterday suddenly started to take a piss of me) but I'll never have a chance to be now on even bigger ATH and wait for a chance to improve it further and to have a great position for my level of investment.

Hope you understand now  Grin could be a day to launch my stuff very good for future but looks like will be the one who'd hold me on same mediocre level. It's like you're football player and play an awful match when scouts are there to watch you and offer you better contract in bigger club.

Jump to: