Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33577. (Read 26459143 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It's fun to watch. Set the market depth chart for 1 min and observe.

Fake sell walls go up, pushes price down a bit, fake walls go down. Put new wall(s) at slightly lower price and repeat. Didn't work? Try a different sized wall, or multiple tiny sells all at once to force a cascading effect.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'm done. I call 91 the bottom for today.
+1

I wish it was. But what makes you guys think the bottom is in? I thought that multiple times already today and yesterday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

you mean you're done spending all your fiat?

I don't know him, but certainly I'm almost done. The wall at 120$ and 100$ has been destroyed too fast.. I don't expect it going lower than 80$, with luck maybe even the 90$ wall is not broken. Maybe later from a quick recover, these walls are taken out, but I don't expect it to be this week.

PD: I don't see that huge drama with ElectricMucus gif, he even posted it being a link.. Maybe It's because I have been seeing how pigs are slaughtered since I was a child, and It's something pretty natural to me, as I even laught seeing the gif. But anyway..  Grin
donator
I know my last prediction was wrong (rally this week) and I feel like a hurt bull, bleeding. But I really got a feeling the lower this drops the harder the rally will be. Starting next Wednesday, maybe even on the weekend (!!). Just my feeling, which is recently usually wrong.

Why do I feel this way. That drop.. it just doesn't feel right. Just the many holidays plus silkraod offline plus panic doesn't quite explain it. Even if, those are temporary effects.

Whatever: don't miss the train, don't trade on emotion. Take a walk. (shit, I should listen to this advise for once).

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Looks like I have better foresight in my Ignores than than my Buys...

If someone starts acting like a twat they will only continue to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

pigs getting slaughterd again

We did not need to see that. Please delete it.
+1

electricmucus is on my ignore list for long time now, I just enjoy more this forum since then ..

yep.
+1

+1

I caught some coinzees @91.xxx  Grin
donator
As soon as we got to mid-96, a 1700BTC wall went up at 97.
I don't know who this guy is, but he's working really hard to bring down the price.
He did the same some minutes ago, exactly at 97. That time with 2k BTC (check a few pages back)

It does appear that he doesn't have many more coins to manipulate since he is already decreasing the amount he puts on sale.

This might be a good signal. I think even those who bought at 100 made a good deal. There is a tiny amount of coins for sale compared to the bid sum. This can ramp up pretty rapidly in the next week.

Are you sure he's not just selling responsibly letting people buy from him instead of diving through the bids?

lol, I love it. Need a shirt: "Dear Bear, if you must sell your Bitcoin, at least do it responsiby"
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The battle for 90-ish is being lost slowly.

Not quite. That manipulated 97 wall is dwindling much faster.

EDIT: Nevermind. With the slight rise from 92 to 95, the 97 wall nearly doubled.
donator

you mean you're done spending all your fiat?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I don't know who this guy is, but he's working really hard to bring down the price.
He did the same some minutes ago, exactly at 97. That time with 2k BTC (check a few pages back)

It does appear that he doesn't have many more coins to manipulate since he is already decreasing the amount he puts on sale.

This might be a good signal. I think even those who bought at 100 made a good deal. There is a tiny amount of coins for sale compared to the bid sum. This can ramp up pretty rapidly in the next week.

Are you sure he's not just selling responsibly letting people buy from him instead of diving through the bids?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
80`s says "HELLO" to you bulls Cheesy
Activity: 43
I wonder if the chap who is manipulating the sell wall is also manipulating the buy wall; maybe the buy wall is just there to reassure us everything will be fine.......then suddenly it's gone.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Yeah its pretty tasteless, i agree.

Welcome to the Internet BTW

Yes, you are a worthless troll.
legendary
Activity: 1428
The battle for 90-ish is being lost slowly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

pigs getting slaughterd again

We did not need to see that. Please delete it.

weak stomach?

Wow man. Fuck you, honestly. I posted a picture of a dead bear with hints of blood and people freaked out. What you posted is outright offensive to a large majority of people and you absolutely had to know it would draw attention.

It's a video (.gif) of a pig getting it's head sawed off. I mean, come on.

Yeah its pretty tasteless, i agree.

Welcome to the Internet BTW
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
electricmucus is on my ignore list for long time now, I just enjoy more this forum since then ..

yep.
SAQ
Activity: 56
Jump to: