Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33575. (Read 26459143 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
Sell to me at $100 OTC or stfu.

but the price is now 105  Tongue

If he was serious he'd be offering a significant premium over gox... = to the opportunity cost of having goxcash during this LOOONG bank closed weekend.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Yeah its pretty tasteless, i agree.

Welcome to the Internet BTW

Yes, you are a worthless troll.

Alright, alright, I'll delete it. The point was made, there are plenty of disgusting pics on the web it's only when you use them for purposes of rhetoric when it gets low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Btw, this is the last day when we see $95 EVER, you can quote me on that.  Cool

Done.

We should have a wall of fame for these kind of statements.

Maybe then they would start to put a might in their statements. Or at least recognize that they're worth shit.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
In a bear phase, the mass buy in technique won't work anymore, albeit to hold the price for a short time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Done.

We should have a wall of fame for these kind of statements.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
sounds really dangerous to do this kind of thing...

i would expect that when Mr.M start pumping, he won't be able to buy back 1/3 of his stash. and there's a really good chance someone throws in a few million and totaly fuckes up his plan.

Now you know why people have gambling problems.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode

Why he should sell you a 100$ when he can sell at 105$ place your bid or stfu.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

but the price is now 105  Tongue
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Ok guys, I have $25k. So somebody's got to be willing to SELL me some bitcoins @100, right?  Roll Eyes

If not, this only proves to me about the tape-painting capabilities of the PTB, and underlines the importance of developing the things in the conference: dealer network, supernode and real bills.

You know my number. I'll go to have some snails and chardonnay.

you directly off people? no exchanges?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If not, this only proves to me about the tape-painting capabilities of the PTB, and underlines the importance of developing the things in the conference: dealer network, supernode and real bills.

i hope you're not serious

in other news, i wasnt sweating bitcoins in 2011 but this does look quite familiar on the chart

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60zczsg2011-03-04zeg2012-01-03ztgSzm1g10zm2g25
Activity: 84
supernode
Ok guys, I have $25k. So somebody's got to be willing to SELL me some bitcoins @100, right?  Roll Eyes

Ok guys, I have 10k btc. So somebody's got to be willing to BUY some bitcoins @115, right?  Roll Eyes
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm gonna eat. Hope that when I'm back I had some sell orders filled.  Grin

The last time weren't 115$ ? Maybe in a week you're saying 75$  Grin Grin
Activity: 224

Didn't you say that we would never see 115USD again? Are you in this for jinxing?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
BUY bUY BUY!!

Cheesy oh bitcoin

sucker,he should wait a bit  Grin

its weird how we can break above 100 and then someone takes it back down under 100 immediately, you'd think the sellers would welcome a jump above 100 and only sell off above that line,  the bid were about to pill up...

why why why would anyone do this  Cry

If you dump 50k coins over 3 days pushing the market down, you can't just buy back in at 95-100. That 5 million will buy things right back to 140 and you haven't made much if anything. Those ask walls are to keep the price down, while legitmate asks filter down and fill 100-110-120. So it's just not pushing the price down, it has to stay down in order for there to be coins to buy back in.

When the ask walls disappear, when there's no restistance, you know we're in the pump phase and the dump phase is over. But based on those ask walls we're not low enough yet for them to buy back in.

sounds really dangerous to do this kind of thing...

i would expect that when Mr.M start pumping, he won't be able to buy back 1/3 of his stash. and there's a really good chance someone throws in a few million and totaly fuckes up his plan.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
wow nice buys

Indeed. What was the volume on that? I missed it. I just saw the price.

~3.5k BTC

Ah, not as high as I thought it was. Thanks.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
wow nice buys

~3.5k BTC
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
BUY bUY BUY!!

Cheesy oh bitcoin

sucker,he should wait a bit  Grin

its weird how we can break above 100 and then someone takes it back down under 100 immediately, you'd think the sellers would welcome a jump above 100 and only sell off above that line,  the bid were about to pill up...

why why why would anyone do this  Cry

If you dump 50k coins over 3 days pushing the market down, you can't just buy back in at 95-100. That 5 million will buy things right back to 140 and you haven't made much if anything. Those ask walls are to keep the price down, while legitmate asks filter down and fill 100-110-120. So it's just not pushing the price down, it has to stay down in order for there to be coins to buy back in.

When the ask walls disappear, when there's no restistance, you know we're in the pump phase and the dump phase is over. But based on those ask walls we're not low enough yet for them to buy back in.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
wow nice buys

Jump to: