Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33576. (Read 26459149 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
BUY bUY BUY!!

Cheesy oh bitcoin

sucker,he should wait a bit  Grin

its weird how we can break above 100 and then someone takes it back down under 100 immediately, you'd think the sellers would welcome a jump above 100 and only sell off above that line,  the bid were about to pill up...

why why why would anyone do this  Cry

he caused me some problems, wanted to do the final buy and then try to settle myself and he did that. hopefully it will go back a bit again but doesn't look like that.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
BUY bUY BUY!!

Cheesy oh bitcoin

sucker,he should wait a bit  Grin

its weird how we can break above 100 and then someone takes it back down under 100 immediately, you'd think the sellers would welcome a jump above 100 and only sell off above that line,  the bid were about to pill up...

why why why would anyone do this  Cry
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Huh, medium buy.

Poor guy, he didnt know he loose 10% of his money in couple of hours Cheesy
Activity: 770
one positive aspect of the whole thing is that nothing is goxed up.
no minute long lag, no ddos.
just speculators playing together...i like that.

...okay 30s lag as i wrote that, but could be worse.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

that is oddly mesmerizing...

also, friend of yours, humanitee?

That's me actually. I am not a clever man.. atee.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
BUY bUY BUY!!

Cheesy oh bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm done. I call 91 the bottom for today.
+1

I wish it was. But what makes you guys think the bottom is in? I thought that multiple times already today and yesterday.

I don't think so.

http://www.boj.or.jp/en/about/outline/holi.htm/
And that is why.

This is why i'll wait until at least Tuesday to buy back in.

I'm thinking i should send my money now and buy in monday
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Bulls headed to 100!

that is oddly mesmerizing...

also, friend of yours, humanitee?
Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 224
+1

I wish it was. But what makes you guys think the bottom is in? I thought that multiple times already today and yesterday.

I don't think so.

And that is why.

This is why i'll wait until at least Tuesday to buy back in.
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The battle for 90-ish is being lost slowly.

Not quite. That manipulated 97 wall is dwindling much faster.

EDIT: Nevermind. With the slight rise from 92 to 95, the 97 wall nearly doubled.

What 97 wall? The walls have gone.

Now its a buyers market. I call 115 the top.
+1

I don't think so.

And that is why.
Activity: 224
As soon as we got to mid-96, a 1700BTC wall went up at 97.
I don't know who this guy is, but he's working really hard to bring down the price.
He did the same some minutes ago, exactly at 97. That time with 2k BTC (check a few pages back)

It does appear that he doesn't have many more coins to manipulate since he is already decreasing the amount he puts on sale.

This might be a good signal. I think even those who bought at 100 made a good deal. There is a tiny amount of coins for sale compared to the bid sum. This can ramp up pretty rapidly in the next week.

Are you sure he's not just selling responsibly letting people buy from him instead of diving through the bids?

lol, I love it. Need a shirt: "Dear Bear, if you must sell your Bitcoin, at least do it responsiby"

I meant that he's not panicking. He gets more USD by setting up walls that people eat through than by diving through bids lowering the price by 5 USD. But every time we have a correction people scream "MANIPULATORS!".
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I am not here to manipulate the opinions of others, although given the number of people that are, I can see how that mistake could be made

So suggesting that he get out of his position because he's blinded by his "marriage" isn't telling him what to do?

I never suggested anything ... I just highlighted a potential problem with his approach, one that cost me a lot of money - he may not have the same issue. I don't believe I have ever told someone what to do with their money on this forum. That's not why I am here.
Peace ?

Glad I missed the pig gif  ... my mum called at just the right time. Sounds really disgusting and tasteless.

Jump to: