Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33638. (Read 26461467 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I love it - a magnificent balance of bulls and bears convinced the market is going to go their way whilst the market alternates between looking like it's going to start a crazy up or a massive drop alternately.

For those who didn't see it over the weekend I wrote a blog piece about why this pleases me.  Be warned it's a bit longer and more convoluted than it needed to be but I think I have a slightly different take than what I have seen around here.  Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
4-5 hours until bank transfers start arriving at gox.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
If we hit $150 that will be huge. I doubt it though.

i'm not sure when banks open in japan .. but today was a bank day off..   so it might just get there.. although.. i think it's too optimistic for a monday
Activity: 168
If we hit $150 that will be huge. I doubt it though.
Activity: 280
Looks like rally is resuming. About to go for a run, that usually causes all hell to break loose. We'll see.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Price is slowly climbing up again, will 150 be broken today? I say tomorrow. Smiley
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
We will hit 130$ today big sell-off will be today

How's that going for ya? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Rather a large announcement really for something which (according to the developer) was hacked together in 24 hours!

notme and I had an exchange about it on this thread this morning.

I can see the hacked-together thing. Everything is modular. Heck, even the major part of the engine is already there. Basically it's just some glue logic and a fancy interface to tie it all together. If you have note readers and receipt printers and the like lying around and libraries to drive them (where required), there's no reason that you couldn't cobble something that works together quickly. Of course, the 80/20 rule applies and there's a lot more to getting a shipping product out there than having a working prototype.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

I hope so - I want to get back the Bitcoin I sold for $139 Sad

I don't think you will:

BRINGING BITCOIN TO THE MASSES
Payments - Anytime, Anywhere, by Anyone.

www.paywithbits.com

Video, etc. in the "Press" section.

Rather a large announcement really for something which (according to the developer) was hacked together in 24 hours!

notme and I had an exchange about it on this thread this morning.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Doesn't look like rally   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

I don't think you will:

BRINGING BITCOIN TO THE MASSES
Payments - Anytime, Anywhere, by Anyone.

www.paywithbits.com

Video, etc. in the "Press" section.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
You're the only person in this section who's predictions i take seriously  Smiley

Thank you for your kind words, sir.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Rally time!

I would give 60% that we will cross $150 today. At any rate the support in $135ish will hold.

Would be confident to buy now but no need I actually OTC bought BTC100 @146, little bit dear but did not want to sell for such a small gain...

You're the only person in this section who's predictions i take seriously  Smiley
Activity: 280

Just keep raising that price; you'll be right eventually  Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
OK, wake me up when it hits $130, I will buy bitcoins/goxmoney/whatnot at a reduced rate then...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
if this trend holds, what's it gonna be like tomorrow when money actually hits the exchange!?!  (japan bank holiday today, and bids are holding pretty steady at just under 20M)
Activity: 184
I give 100% chance that we will be staring at the bitcoin price today or this thread.  Tongue
quoted in case you change your prediction  :p
Jump to: