Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33641. (Read 26461462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Thank you for taking care of my finances. I managed to buy BTC700 at about $134.5 so I am cool for now, and let the price rise.

Decent decision, 700 is all you've got? Wasn't that more like 2500 i' ve read somewhere?

I think he meant he just now added 700 more to his stack.

Nah, I was short BTC774 from wednesday I guess...  and because we spent the rest of the week in that posh hotel I did not have time to close the short. But the good thing is I sold for $153 and bought back at $135 so it's kind of good, considering that I made premiums on both ends also.

For people who still believe in your lies, you fucking supernode psycho:

Bought back at an average price of $144.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1935520

Must have been the.........other bloke!

He's fucking idiot and liar and only situation I could understand him is if he is mentally sick and lives in some sort of dreamland.

I would miss this lie if I haven't been in identical situation on that day, thought I sold prematurely but then crash happened and I made a gain, I even exchanged some posts with him about it so I knew he is lying moment he posted it today.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Thank you for taking care of my finances. I managed to buy BTC700 at about $134.5 so I am cool for now, and let the price rise.

Decent decision, 700 is all you've got? Wasn't that more like 2500 i' ve read somewhere?

Nah, I was short BTC774 from wednesday I guess...  and because we spent the rest of the week in that posh hotel I did not have time to close the short. But the good thing is I sold for $153 and bought back at $135 so it's kind of good, considering that I made premiums on both ends also.

Must have been the.........other bloke!
legendary
Duelbits.com

I don't know what your intentions are, maybe you just have some mental problems but I hope people are smart enough to don't give a shit about your posts and not make 1% of their decisions based on utter crap and maniacal lies you're posting on this forum.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
And what a Black Monday it is!

Look at the volume. It is far from panic buy. On the other hand, why not to make another rally to 160 before sinking.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Nah, I was short BTC774 from wednesday I guess...  and because we spent the rest of the week in that posh hotel I did not have time to close the short. But the good thing is I sold for $153 and bought back at $135 so it's kind of good, considering that I made premiums on both ends also.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Agreed. In the short term, 120 has proven itself.

Tomorrow. And it is unlikely to be Rally Monday. Be prepared for the Black Monday.
Quoted for tomorrow.

I am ready either way. Bring it on. Grin

Monday is not over yet!
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Agreed. In the short term, 120 has proven itself.

Tomorrow. And it is unlikely to be Rally Monday. Be prepared for the Black Monday.
Quoted for tomorrow.

I am ready either way. Bring it on. Grin
legendary
Duelbits.com
this looks suspicious, it's easier to drop price to 128 then to bring it up to 149. I bought but not sure I should, wouldn't be surprised if I got burned today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

Profit-taking from $135 apparently.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
foo
Activity: 409
The hell happened on bitstamp? 150+ daily high!?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
$140 wall starting to be devoured.
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Activity: 411
well a lot of people panic sell last week with that manipulation trick..  .. i was also a panic selller .. realy hard to not press buy..  but i'm weak  so i'll probably buy before 139 lol

Which trick would that have been?
Also: What's this "Black Monday" thing about?

the trick:  big fish sells off coins..     waits for an hour .. just when people think price is stabilizing..   then dump another load..     ppl panic.. and the selling keeps going until there's strong resistance.. big profits for  big player, he buys coins cheaper.. 
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
well a lot of people panic sell last week with that manipulation trick..  .. i was also a panic selller .. realy hard to not press buy..  but i'm weak  so i'll probably buy before 139 lol

Which trick would that have been?
Also: What's this "Black Monday" thing about?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
So happy I bought at $128 yesterday and held onto it until now. Smiley That is one of the first decisions I've made that actually feels like it was 100% correct.
Jump to: