Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33640. (Read 26461462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

For the same reason we normally deal with gold in ounces or grams instead of kilos.

Speak for yourself.

Wink

I tend to use grams. An ounce (or worse, troy ounce) isn't an SI standard you know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

For the same reason we normally deal with gold in ounces or grams instead of kilos.

Speak for yourself.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Goat is selling, everybody panic! Smiley

I'm still bullish. I also have already covered most of what I sold from a local guy who had been begging me to buy for a week now.

I'm going to lose some money on this deal but I wanted to call his bluff if it is one. If it is not a bluff and he can move 100k USD at the drop of a hat then respect.

Time will tell.

I know you're still bullish. I was joking/teasing Wink

You must be really interested to know if the Finish guy is for real if you're willing to potentiality lose money on it without a chance to make any. Are you planning on collaborating with him if he proves to be all he claims? I don't really care either way myself. I'm glad with everyone that is enthusiastic about Bitcoin and have never been bothered about people that like to brag. Anyway, most of his post seem fairly coherent and logically consistent (which is better than most of the posts here Cheesy).

I honestly was tempted to go to Finland to hang out and talk about BTC. I just don't have the time right now. (Also flying to Finland and finding out its nothing but a troll would suck hard)

Yeah I might lose a bit of money but meh. I will also get some fiat in the end and will buy some gold. Good to diversify just a bit.

I'm always looking for new BTC people to work with. yeah his style is a bit out there but if he wants to be a player and has the means then why not.

Hell look at MP, he has done okay:)

Whatever happens with that deal be careful mate, it doesn't look you can't handle it but anyway, keep your eyes wide open.

That deal might go through but it's still a fact that he is liar and actively pumping his importance here. Yesterday he claimed his algorithms (lol) make him 100k in bitcoin trading per month (or equivalent in coins), you can see it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1966330

He is full of bullshit and it's either he desperately needs some internet attention and recognition as some superhuman or he is preparing ground for some scam. I've seen many kinds of internet very important persons but this is by far the most clinical case I've witnessed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
There's no real desire to take profits below $150 it seems. Tail-off is very smooth.

Could be pressure building to break $150 and run-on with obvious targets at $160 and under $165.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
oh wow, hey look how big everyones penis is. Who cares. Shut up and trade.

I have a very tiny small penis, it is why I compensate with BTC   Grin Wink Cheesy

I feel the uncontrollable urge to quote this for posterity.
legendary

I'm still bullish. I also have already covered most of what I sold from a local guy who had been begging me to buy for a week now.

I'm going to lose some money on this deal but I wanted to call his bluff if it is one. If it is not a bluff and he can move 100k USD at the drop of a hat then respect.

Time will tell.

I know you're still bullish. I was joking/teasing Wink

You must be really interested to know if the Finish guy is for real if you're willing to potentiality lose money on it without a chance to make any. Are you planning on collaborating with him if he proves to be all he claims? I don't really care either way myself. I'm glad with everyone that is enthusiastic about Bitcoin and have never been bothered about people that like to brag. Anyway, most of his post seem fairly coherent and logically consistent (which is better than most of the posts here Cheesy).
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Activity: 280
7K BTC buy to start off the week (and 9K more total earlier this morning).

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I have a very tiny small penis, it is why I compensate with BTC   Grin Wink Cheesy

QFP.

Also, 4 hour EMA just crossed to the upside.
legendary
Duelbits.com
For people who still believe in your lies, you fucking supernode psycho:

[...]

I don't know what your intentions are, maybe you just have some mental problems but I hope people are smart enough to don't give a shit about your posts and not make 1% of their decisions based on utter crap and maniacal lies you're posting on this forum.

So much anger... did you forget to take your meds today?  Cool Cool Cool

fuck off   Grin
Activity: 448
For people who still believe in your lies, you fucking supernode psycho:

[...]

I don't know what your intentions are, maybe you just have some mental problems but I hope people are smart enough to don't give a shit about your posts and not make 1% of their decisions based on utter crap and maniacal lies you're posting on this forum.

So much anger... did you forget to take your meds today?  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Duelbits.com

Time will tell.

IMO moving 100K is not a big deal, considering that just a few months ago BTC was at $14 and a lot of people here have considerable profits.

If he proved he can move 1M (7,000BTC)... Well, that would be something.

There is no reason he should prove anything at first place, why would anyone care how much fiat or coins he has. I wouldn't mind if he had 1 million coins, why would I, he didn't stole it from me.

I just can't stand his pompous arse and stupid cockiness, do your stuff, make million/day, I'll be happy about you just stop your bloody bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Time will tell.

IMO moving 100K is not a big deal, considering that just a few months ago BTC was at $14 and a lot of people here have considerable profits.

If he proved he can move 1M (7,000BTC)... Well, that would be something.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Just an indication on today's volume to date despite the rally...

Makes a nice wide bottom step doesn't it?  ...  for the time being!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Let's go OT again and WATCH THE WALL!!!  Grin 145 just got devoured!
legendary
Duelbits.com

Time will tell.

Looks like you're one of the genuine bitcoin supernodes Smiley

Good situation to be at...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
legendary
Duelbits.com
well it is odd that he is claiming he bought it back twice.

i sold him the 700 btc at 134 whatever mostly to see if he really has the fiat. so soon enough we will know if he is a lier or not. waiting for the bank wires now.

(and before you ask i did not send first)

Of course he is liar, he might buy that or not but he is liar as he already said he bought it as he has some sick need to present himself as some wunderbrain. He just couldn't resist to announce 5k$ profit in few hours the other day.

I don't give a shit about him, he needs medical help or he is up to some scam and preparing the ground but I just don't want to see naive people to buy his speech and get burned on the market based on his supernode bullshit.
legendary
Jump to: