Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33639. (Read 26461462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I give 100% chance that we will be staring at the bitcoin price today or this thread.  Tongue
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Rally time!

I would give 60% that we will cross $150 today. At any rate the support in $135ish will hold.

Would be confident to buy now but no need I actually OTC bought BTC100 @146, little bit dear but did not want to sell for such a small gain...
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Welp, it looks like we'll be needing a new thread again. Curse of the biebcoin strikes again?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Someone please clean this crap up^^^^^

Agreed. These forums can be real hostile sometimes...

+1. Self-moderated thread is good if you actively use the [delete] button. Otherwise it will just bring you disgrace.

The OP:

sorry for all the confusion guys.
i will not be deleting any posts here
this is just the new thread because the old was was just too big.

Amen.
donator

+1. Self-moderated thread is good if you actively use the [delete] button. Otherwise it will just bring you disgrace.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

Agreed. These forums can be real hostile sometimes...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
I don't know what your intentions are, maybe you just have some mental problems but I hope people are smart enough to don't give a shit about your posts and not make 1% of their decisions based on utter crap and maniacal lies you're posting on this forum.

Ah sorry, I made two shorts the same day. One I shorted in Mt.Gox, the other was an OTC trade. At a point I was almost BTC1,500 short of my confort level. Now I have bought both of them back. So sorry, I will not regard you as a douche if you likewise don't call me a liar. Peace?

No, you could not make 2 shorts at same amount that day as it never went back to 153 again. And let me not start about you mourning 10 000 loss that day just to see you claiming your usual self-loving bullshit that it was all part of your plan when price went to good direction few hours later.

I don't really need to be in peace or war with you to be honest, if it is normal stuff I'd have relation with you just as with anyone else who acts normally. You're just full of bullshit and acting like a redneck in need of attention, praise and reputation from random nobodies on internet forums. I tried to not care but couldn't deal with it today as it became too obvious. And most important - such extensive bullshit talk can cause people to act irrational on market so i'ts important to warn them about you.

You remind me on this guy and that speaks  a volume:

The "density" of CNY is pretty low. The biggest note is only 100CNY or 16.2USD equvilent. In this photo there is 1.1M CNY, or 178426 USD in today's value
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
He is some Chinese gangster who lost a phone and that and many other redneck as well as violent and criminal photos were found on it:

http://thechive.com/2012/03/21/photos-from-a-chinese-gangsters-lost-cell-phone-21-photos/
legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I don't know what your intentions are, maybe you just have some mental problems but I hope people are smart enough to don't give a shit about your posts and not make 1% of their decisions based on utter crap and maniacal lies you're posting on this forum.

Ah sorry, I made two shorts the same day. One I shorted in Mt.Gox, the other was an OTC trade. At a point I was almost BTC1,500 short of my confort level. Now I have bought both of them back. So sorry, I will not regard you as a douche if you likewise don't call me a liar. Peace?

No, you could not make 2 shorts at same amount that day as it never went back to 153 again. And let me not start about you mourning 10 000 loss that day just to see you claiming your usual self-loving bullshit that it was all part of your plan when price went to good direction few hours later.

I don't really need to be in peace or war with you to be honest, if it is normal stuff I'd have relation with you just as with anyone else who acts normally. You're just full of bullshit and acting like a redneck in need of attention, praise and reputation from random nobodies on internet forums. I tried to not care but couldn't deal with it today as it became too obvious. And most important - such extensive bullshit talk can cause people to act irrational on market so i'ts important to warn them about you.

You remind me on this guy and that speaks  a volume:

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I don't feel comfortable telling that I can go short such a big amount, since that would lead to one of the following conclusions in the reader's mind, neither of which I want to express:

- I am more bearish on bitcoins than I say
- I am a playa who shorts a significant amount of bitcoins at will
- I have quite a number of bitcoins.

So just please, forget it. Since goat wanted to come public, it is OK. I bought from him, and I hope to get the wire out tomorrow. I am paying the 2.65M THB upfront, he will not need to send a single bitcoin to me before he's got the money.

Can we at least pretend this is the wall observer thread? Jesus Christ guys get a room.
donator
I don't feel comfortable telling that I can go short such a big amount, since that would lead to one of the following conclusions in the reader's mind, neither of which I want to express:

- I am more bearish on bitcoins than I say
- I am a playa who shorts a significant amount of bitcoins at will
- I have quite a number of bitcoins.

So just please, forget it. Since goat wanted to come public, it is OK. I bought from him, and I hope to get the wire out tomorrow. I am paying the 2.65M THB upfront, he will not need to send a single bitcoin to me before he's got the money.
donator

donator
I honestly was tempted to go to Finland to hang out and talk about BTC. I just don't have the time right now. (Also flying to Finland and finding out its nothing but a troll would suck hard)

Yeah I might lose a bit of money but meh. I will also get some fiat in the end and will buy some gold. Good to diversify just a bit.

I'm always looking for new BTC people to work with. yeah his style is a bit out there but if he wants to be a player and has the means then why not.

Hell look at MP, he has done okay:)
That deal might go through but it's still a fact that he is liar

Umm, I seriously hope that you were joking, since otherwise one of the following will happen:

A) You post here, today, a proof that I am a liar, and I feel so angered about the exposé that I have to finish you.

B) You do not have any proof, which of course does not prove that I am not a liar, but proves beyond reasonable doubt that you are a douche.

Your call..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

For the same reason we normally deal with gold in ounces or grams instead of kilos.

Speak for yourself.

Wink

I tend to use grams. An ounce (or worse, troy ounce) isn't an SI standard you know Smiley

here in Thailand we use Baht (its about 1/2 a troy oz)

or Stang (its about 1/8 a troy oz)

isn't "baht" also the name of the local currency? If 1 baht used to be 1/2 oz silver (gold??) that would mean there was quite some inflation going on in the local paper.

In '33 the US$ was pegged to 1/35 ounce of gold. Now one needs $1466 for a troy ounce instead of $35. Fiat deflates. Use it for trading but hold it as short as possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
donator
Merit: 1019

For the same reason we normally deal with gold in ounces or grams instead of kilos.

Speak for yourself.

Wink

I tend to use grams. An ounce (or worse, troy ounce) isn't an SI standard you know Smiley

or Stang (its about 1/8 a troy oz)

isn't "baht" also the name of the local currency? If 1 baht used to be 1/2 oz silver (gold??) that would mean there was quite some inflation going on in the local paper.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Wow, hyperdeflation!  Last time I was there is was just over 3 US cents...
donator
Merit: 1019
I am very bullish on the next week. It is possible that $200 will be breached. Every time bitcoin starts to rise in a serious way, the supply side just dries up, leading to an overextension and then retracement. Monday can easily see $160 but I don't think the post-crash high will be taken until Tuesday.

I have also bullish outlook but a bit different: Wednesday will be the strongest day like last week. The low-volume calm period has been very long now and this usually means strong moves. I'm pretty sure they'll point upwards. Not quite as bullish as rpietila, though. 0.14 on monday is possible, maybe tuesday. 0.16 on wednesday possible. 0.20? probably not this week.

So I've been carefully going long(er) this weekend, buying the dips. As long as $0.12 isn't breached I consider lower price like now a buying opportunity.

rpietilas more bullish outlooks seems more spot on than my reserved one (while still correct so far).
Jump to: