Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33644. (Read 26461560 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I am very bullish on the next week. It is possible that $200 will be breached. Every time bitcoin starts to rise in a serious way, the supply side just dries up, leading to an overextension and then retracement. Monday can easily see $160 but I don't think the post-crash high will be taken until Tuesday.

If anyone has coins to sell directly for bank wire, I am happy to buy them at current rate - 3% as my margin. Or I can buy goxmoney (seller buys coins, sends them to me, I bank wire). PM soon, it's late here Wink

Or I can write puts for $120! Best of both worlds for you who don't want to sell and don't want to risk the downside!

Pulled my $137 sell order. Think I'm gonna put all my faith in this guy instead.

Undecided

Why do you want to sell? You think it'll go lower?

I have no idea to be honest. I'm thinking it will test $125 again tommorow, then go back to the $150 area on Tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
You shouldn't let someone else suggesting you your trades.
Personally, I'm short.

I will always short after 20-30% runup in 12 hours. Most of the time it gives an opportunity to buyback.

But man - now it's not the time to short.

http://bitbet.us/bet/410/mtgox-bitcoin-usd-exchange-rate-250-before/  [YES] :-)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yepp, I think we will get lower. I just sold of half of my bitcoins, if it crashes I can buy more, if it rises I only loose 10-20 % depending on when I jump back in with the half.
Activity: 798
Personally, I'm short.

+1 re trades
Also in no way convinced by this low volume 'bounce' ... next 2 days should be interesting. I think we go lower ... we will see

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Personally, I'm short.

I will always short after 20-30% runup in 12 hours. Most of the time it gives an opportunity to buyback.

I'm short from 154 - worst case, I lose my profit.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Personally, I'm short.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Personally, I'm short.
donator
I am very bullish on the next week. It is possible that $200 will be breached. Every time bitcoin starts to rise in a serious way, the supply side just dries up, leading to an overextension and then retracement. Monday can easily see $160 but I don't think the post-crash high will be taken until Tuesday.

If anyone has coins to sell directly for bank wire, I am happy to buy them at current rate - 3% as my margin. Or I can buy goxmoney (seller buys coins, sends them to me, I bank wire). PM soon, it's late here Wink

Or I can write puts for $120! Best of both worlds for you who don't want to sell and don't want to risk the downside!

Pulled my $137 sell order. Think I'm gonna put all my faith in this guy instead.

Undecided

Why do you want to sell? You think it'll go lower?

Undecided
donator

I put in a sell order at $137 for the night because I'm scared of what will happen tommorow...

But then again I have a feeling I'm gonna regret it. Who the hell knows...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm getting bored of $136.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Not sure if this is significant, but we broke $130 just now in BTC-E, people in the troll box are dancing and all that.

I've danced too after selling what I had there at 131.5 Smiley

Now bring the baby down to 120s again Smiley

Not so sure that will be happening. Especially with Monday/Tuesday on their way. We tested the 120ish support twice and are rising. We shall see.  Cheesy

I was talking about btc-e, they go there earlier Smiley

But not particularly concerned if I don't sleep over early 140s I'm ok.
legendary
Activity: 1414

$140 looking far from impossible.

$3,6M to 120

30-day Volume (Currency)537,066,463.56 USD
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

$140 looking far from impossible.
Activity: 980
I'm hoping for at least $130 again. I'd be happy with picking up an extra 4 BTC today. I think we will see high $150's tomorrow by mid afternoon.
legendary
Activity: 840
Not sure if this is significant, but we broke $130 just now in BTC-E, people in the troll box are dancing and all that.

Not so sure that will be happening. Especially with Monday/Tuesday on their way. We tested the 120ish support twice and are rising. We shall see.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Ask orders appear to be being taken off the table.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

Hahaha. Well looking at the board someone is going to dump and we're going to go back down to high $120's. And bounce around again. Seems like this is the new price range. People are plenty happy to buy 1000 at $125 and sell 1000 at $135.
Jump to: