Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33647. (Read 26461616 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
That total lack of action is killing me.

I hear theres a place called outside where interesting things sometimes happen.

I wouldnt know though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
That total lack of action is killing me.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Yeah, something that already exists and is inclusive anyway Smiley Perhaps even skip a decimal place, go 10,000ths of a Bitcoin is an X, which in turn is equal to 10,000 Satoshi?

it makes sense to go down 1000 to 'bits', then finally (give it a decade or whatever) another 1000 to 'mikes' (or whatever name we'll come up with then for µBTC), because then, quite elegantly, 0.01 mikes are 1 satoshi.

Lol: interestingly we can then measure money flow (like income for example) in kbit/s Wink

legendary
Activity: 1025
it can't be possible that volume is so low, it must be some data lag... 15 trades in last 20 minutes??

Yea volume has been somewhat like this all day.. Slow day  Undecided

No, it's not have been like this. It was not big volume but I've never seen last trade to happen 3-4 minutes ago. Don't think that's possible nowadays.

I think it's just a slow weekend. It happens sometimes. It was so slow one weekend someone started this thread about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/so-mtgox-volume-is-at-128k-at-the-moment-148596
legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
it can't be possible that volume is so low, it must be some data lag... 15 trades in last 20 minutes??

Yea volume has been somewhat like this all day.. Slow day  Undecided

No, it's not have been like this. It was not big volume but I've never seen last trade to happen 3-4 minutes ago. Don't think that's possible nowadays.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Yea volume has been somewhat like this all day.. Slow day  Undecided
legendary
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
how can you see that?
legendary
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 1025
legendary
Duelbits.com
api lags, api lags everywhere
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
Can someone please tell me this depth is some sort of joke?  Why is there still only 1000 BTC to $125?

On the plus side there's 23k to $120 now.
legendary
Activity: 840
He's tired not seeing CRASH.
He went bullish before he took off though.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
He's tired not seeing CRASH.
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
...Has anyone seen proudhon around recently?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I am so entertained.

Price creeping up and videos like this being released from BFL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eF6FSdur8k
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
in 2011 the crash hacks and the death of bitcoin scared off allot of people.
today the crash is only going to bring in more people, just watch Cool
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I'm guessing Sunday will be even more boring?

I was amazed that people I knew were casually talking about bitcoins yesterday.
Either bitcoin is becoming more popular or they are a bunch of drug dealers. Tongue
All the people I know who I told about it at $5 are now talking about it. "How much money did you lose in the bubble popping?" Less than I made in the run-up... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Here comes the panic again?  Fun times!  I'm going to buy a crazy amount of coins at $100 if it gets there.

not nearly as violent as the last time we bounced off $0.12. Nowhere near the volume. I doubt we'll even retest $0.12

Please don't tell me you actually jumped on the "Lets use millibitcoin and pretend this is sustainable" bandwagon?

Well, going straight to micro would be a little cumbersome at this stage.
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
I'm guessing Sunday will be even more boring?

I was amazed that people I knew were casually talking about bitcoins yesterday.
Either bitcoin is becoming more popular or they are a bunch of drug dealers. Tongue
Jump to: