Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33646. (Read 26461614 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Someone please go coin dump 10-20k. This is fucking boring. I need to buy back in.  Grin

not gonna happen. look at that mini-bull! see his strong trendline! the train stopped briefly but is quickly departing again.. toot

Arepo in being certain change of mind shocker. Until price moves 2 dollars and his magic graphs predict new, certain of course, future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Someone please go coin dump 10-20k. This is fucking boring. I need to buy back in.  Grin

not gonna happen. look at that mini-bull! see his strong trendline! the train stopped briefly but is quickly departing again.. toot
Agreed. In the short term, 120 has proven itself.

Nah ... that was just the first bit of the movie ... the part where they send a scout out on a horse to spot the enemy and he returns slumped across the saddle with his head missing  Grin
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

Tomorrow. And it is unlikely to be Rally Monday. Be prepared for the Black Monday.
Quoted for tomorrow.

I am ready either way. Bring it on. Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Tomorrow. And it is unlikely to be Rally Monday. Be prepared for the Black Monday.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Someone please go coin dump 10-20k. This is fucking boring. I need to buy back in.  Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
OK, Does anybody want to take a walk down the volume stairs of the last few days Wink ?

To give this a context, today's has more than half a day to go but even if it stayed where it is it is still an equivalent dollar volume to an average day in January (the top step, the 24th April having been the fourth highest day trading ever).

legendary
Activity: 1554

Imagine you take off your vr glasses and NOTHING CHANGES!
I just went to check it out for myself - I don't mean actually going outside  myself but drawing the curtains and looking.  It looks really impressive.  I could see people standing outside the church doing something I think they call conversing; likewise people sitting at tables outside the pub with what I think I remember from the old days is called 'a pint of beer'.  Across the road outside Tescos were three members of staff wrestling with someone, trying to take from her a rather full looking wheeled shopping bag (she eventually let the bag go and ran).  In the meantime on the pavement of the junction a child was having a tantrum not wanting to hold his mother's hand to cross the side road.  And all the time lots of people and cars and buses going by.  Two minutes filled with loads of colour and life.

So why is watching some numbers go by and a squiggly line gradually move up or down or sideways - interspersed with reading what people are writing about some numbers and a squiggly line more compelling than going outside and being part of so-called 'real life'?

Wish my Tescos had that kind of action! Being able to observe the world outside, AND be plugged into something that thousands of others around the world are doing right now, sounds like you have the best of both worlds!  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Imagine you take off your vr glasses and NOTHING CHANGES!
I just went to check it out for myself - I don't mean actually going outside  myself but drawing the curtains and looking.  It looks really impressive.  I could see people standing outside the church doing something I think they call conversing; likewise people sitting at tables outside the pub with what I think I remember from the old days is called 'a pint of beer'.  Across the road outside Tescos were three members of staff wrestling with someone, trying to take from her a rather full looking wheeled shopping bag (she eventually let the bag go and ran).  In the meantime on the pavement of the junction a child was having a tantrum not wanting to hold his mother's hand to cross the side road.  And all the time lots of people and cars and buses going by.  Two minutes filled with loads of colour and life.

So why is watching some numbers go by and a squiggly line gradually move up or down or sideways - interspersed with reading what people are writing about some numbers and a squiggly line more compelling than going outside and being part of so-called 'real life'?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

Oh just stop it.

OK, fine.... I gotta admit the 3D is very good.  Almost life-like.
Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This is just "the coil" as Lucif calls it (when his bid was sold into anyway). Expect a vicious burst out next week.

Never a dull day with Bitcoin.
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
Outwhat?

OUTSIDE! Kind of a new MMRPG...

When the action dies this is what hardcore turns into.  We need a dump or spike  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
This is just "the coil" as Lucif calls it (when his bid was sold into anyway). Expect a vicious burst out next week.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Outwhat?

Oh yeah, I used to go visit there a lot before I caught BTC fever. Is it still there?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah, tried that once.
Outside is overrated.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
That total lack of action is killing me.

I hear theres a place called outside where interesting things sometimes happen.

I wouldnt know though.
Jump to: