Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 71. (Read 26461083 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
I have some old problems that I can’t solve. I have new problems that are worse that I may not be able to solve but maybe I can.

I will know more about my new problems on wednesday. Hoping they have a path to solution.

Sorry to hear that, Phil. I sincerely hope you work things out in the best possible way.

We need our Buddy Blocker strong and alert!
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
I have some old problems that I can’t solve. I have new problems that are worse that I may not be able to solve but maybe I can.

I will know more about my new problems on wednesday. Hoping they have a path to solution.

Life is always filled with problems but also solutions. I hope you find your solutions soon!

When one door closes, another one opens.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

Well that's bad news. Hopefully you can solve the new ones or if not solve, at least mitigate them.   There are some intelligent people on this forum - maybe they can provide solutions or point you in the right direction?

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'

99 problems
won't bourbon help forgetting?
Seriously, good luck

#haiku

maybe I get lucky with my health issue.

the diabetes is fully controlled so I dodged that bullet

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038

99 problems
won't bourbon help forgetting?
Seriously, good luck

#haiku
legendary

ugh. hope things turn out for the best.

the unsolvable problem is my bro in laws dementia.

a lot of work for me and so many issues I could write a book about.

the maybe solvable I hope for a plan this wednesday. It is a personal health issue.

The pleasure of being 67 and everything feels okay but the tests are ugh.

and family history is ugh.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

ugh. hope things turn out for the best.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Sorry to hear that, and surely one of the difficulties of aging.. which if we are lucky, we all get to experience aging.. even though the aging in itself has its difficulties.

I am also at the age that when I go down the street I see folks who appear to be in way worse health than me and they are way younger than me, so then I kind of feel good about my own luck and perhaps some of my abilities to take care of myself over the years in order to not appear to be in such poor health.

A similar thing is true, sometimes, when I see someone much more elder than me, but engaged in physical activities that I am struggling to accomplish at my current age and physical condition.
legendary
Merit: 7912
The Dude is ready for the next LeVeL

You're already next level, El duderino_
legendary

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
legendary
Merit: 4078
Sweet hopium from Michael S.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyglxM5yqH8

TL;DR more of the same...but nice to hear  Cheesy
Charity will inherit his bitcoins, shares and causes (around 29:00)..nice!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
The Dude is ready for the next LeVeL
legendary

Explanation
legendary