Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 12. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 26, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
I use MEW for more than six months.It's very simple in fact and convenient.I heard that many wallets hacked,but I think that people are guilty ,that go to fishing sites
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
Dear friend,
What is wallet for altcoins? I think MEW is enough. The MEW is suitable with many kinds of altcoins. It can hold many coins. But I think that you should create many MEWs, not one to protect out of hackers, scammers.
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
As far as I know, the wallet Myetherwallet is mainly designed to work with markers ERC20, suitable for coins based on Ethereum. But LTC there is better not to store, there is a high probability of losing them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
August 26, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
I think that for these purposes well suited purse myetherwallet. I use this wallet very often myself.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
It's MEW, this is the best wallet right now, but they are having a lot of bad news about this, but not important, we are high security will be safe.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
Hello. Can anyone tell me if you used  lomostar wallet  from a lomocoin? Is it a reliable wallet? When I clicked the withdrawal  button , I found that I needed a KYC (passport and selfie). This is normal?  Can I trust this wallet?
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 25, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
Hi there!

If you are looking for a quick and easy to use wallet,cthan you shoukd check out MEW. My ether wallet is easy to use and easy to handle. Keep your keys private at all times!! Those keys are your secret passwords to your wallet.
MEW IS ONLY FOR ERC20 COINS
Greetings! Cool
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 05:50:37 PM
I think the best wallet is a hardware wallet. Yes, you will have to pay for it, but it is better to give 100 - 200 dollars and your coins will be safe than keep them on your wallet, which can be hacked at any time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 25, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet
yeah lol. Seems like that man doesn't read the OP lol. He just read the title and Replied a comment. /

The most safest and secured wallet for LTC is none other than hardware wallets like trezor or ledger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 353
this is not a bounty avatar
August 25, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
It would be great to create such a wallet, so that it would be possible to store altcoins from different blockchains! Dreams Come True

Exodus wallet is the software wallet who goes closer to that.
Or ledger/trezor as for hd wallet, you can store multiple assets there too
Activity: 490
Merit: 353
this is not a bounty avatar
August 24, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
I prefer to keep money in the wallets of the exchange . no need to download different wallets

Worst choice ever. If you don’t own the private key you don’t own the coin, and you have to hope the exchange won’t be hacked or close/scam....

First rule on crypto world: be your own bank!

Use exchange for trading but withdraw your coin immediately after for storage, or don’t came here crying later:)

I feel like posting here has become kinda useless, only ppl repeating same comments without reading other’s suggestions.... but i hope there is at least someone that reads all and can make the right choices so i’ll repeat this forever lol
Don’t keep your coin in exchanges! (Nb: coinbase included, it’s not a wallet!)
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
Now appeared some kind of purse LocalEtherWallet, which has the same interface, the same similar features, but it in this connection has signs of fraud.
It should be noted that LTC, this. it looks like a litecoin coin for which the MyEtherWallet wallet will not work.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
is an online Bitcoin wallet, which allows secure storage, easy receipt and fast delivery of Bitcoin. Enables fast and easy direct transactions and allows instant Bitcoin exchange into different crypto currencies in one personal account.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 24, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Altcoins which have ERC-20 platform, you'd better use Myetherwallet to save. There are some Altcoins which have private wallet of them, so first you shouresearch information on their website or ask on their telegram
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
use myetherwallet. it's enough to save altcoins. and you can use metamask to be safer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
have u try jaxx?
i'm using jax for altcoins
or just use hard wallet like ledger nano s
both of them is good but legder nano is more secure
Activity: 147
August 24, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
Myetherwallet is the best purse to save alt coins. There are currently many wallets available for saving coins. But nowadays most people seek security and low cost because of that we have to choose the best wallet. myetherwallet is the best purse to save money so if you try it once it is good for you. alt coins are in great demand today in the market so try to keep in that purse.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
I prefer to keep money in the wallets of the exchange . no need to download different wallets
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 02:33:43 PM
metamask is the best wallet for altcoins, because you can access it very easily and safely.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
It depends on the type of altcoins you are holding, but if you are holding an ERC-20 Token i suggest you use Myetherwallet or Imtoken and always remember to use the metamask option whenever you want to login to your mew as it is more safer than inserting private key. You can also use blockchain wallet for your bitcoin and make sure you activate google authenticator to safeguard your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: