Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 13. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Litcoin (LTC) is also a good coin worthy of investing into. And it has its official wallet on their blockchain. But when talking of altcoin wallet, it depend on the technology of their blockchain to know which wallet they support. So are ethereum based, some are waves and some are on NEO blockchain.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
If you want to use altcoin to trade it should put altcoin on the wallet of the trading floor. If you want to hold, then download the software of the wallet to the computer.
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Mostly altcoins are ERC-20, so you should use MetaMaks or MyEtherWallet for it.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
My recommendation is my etherwallet is good for altcoins . Also I use the my etherwallet for resived my bounty altcoins . Some other wallet are here but i haven't any clear idea about those wallet . Therefore i can recommended only my etherwallet .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
You can keep quantities that are not too much for you at exchanges. However, cold wallets are always better for good quantities.
Activity: 560
August 11, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
I see now nowadays plenty airdrops give that option for you to log in on some uknown wallets. Beware of that because most of them are scams and it is mostly true that it will delete all your infos.
Best thing is to use MyEtherWallet. It is most secure because of the different passwords they gave you to access into your wallet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 11, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
i think this question is very important as you need to be sure in your walletthis is a very important item in the cryptocurrency business
it is actually important since he said that he bought it, it means an investment. if that's the case, its better to keep it in a very safe wallet, hardware wallet is the best choice for that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
There is a lot of wallet which is easy and safe but my favourite is myetherwallet i usually use it for holding my altocins and also coinbase is used by me it is also safe and easy to run and unerstand the terms and conditions.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 11, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
My best bet today is the ERC 20, which has an alternative wallet but this wallet is most popular nowadays
i have heard a lot of times about myetherwallet and i think that it is a good one i use it myself and have no regrets
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 11, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
i think this question is very important as you need to be sure in your walletthis is a very important item in the cryptocurrency business
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
My best bet today is the ERC 20, which has an alternative wallet but this wallet is most popular nowadays
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
I used myetherwallet because is very easy and easy to see your ETH and BTH and also your money they are many bitcoiners used myetherwallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
wallet that can store the results that we get when we have a lot of coins we post, because our income will always be there when the time is right
Activity: 94
August 11, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
You have to check what blockchain hosts the Altcoin first and foremost..
Then you can know what wallet to use. A lot of Altcoins are in the thrown blockchain and that's why a lot of people are suggesting myetherwallet .
It's an erc20 wallet. But others hosted on the waves blockchain and the rest need corresponding wallets
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
Wallets for altcoins should be used by many people, therefore, based on the popularity of the crypto-currency sector to crypto-currency purses, it can be said that this is a valid statistic that we can rely on.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
There are many wallet for altcoins. Like myeth wallet, neo wallet, block-chain wallet, BitFi wallet,... But i use myeth wallet and block-chain wallet. If you choose myeth wallet, you should use metamask. If you choose block-chain wallet, you should set two factor authentication. It need authy app from google. Maybe in the future i'll use BitFi wallet from Mc Afee.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
August 11, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
The best wallet for altcoin is myetherwallet i no doubt about that, but you must very carefully when you want to acces your wallet because too many phising site. Always double check the domain before you want to put your private key in the MEW site.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
August 11, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
almost all wallets have their own level of security with the technology. safe or not depending on how you hide the password. hide it in a safe place, don't let other people know your key.
Activity: 153
August 11, 2018, 03:15:23 AM
some say Neo is an up and coming contender for Ethereum however I sincerely don't see that occurrence yet. Their wallet was an agony to set up for the Red Pulse ICO. When you have acquainted yourself with it is okayish At minimum it is one of the wallets I will utilize.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Altcoin blockchains is not big how btc and eth blockchains, so you can store full node in your pc.
If you ready to lose your funds you can also store it on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: