Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 16. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
Many people in this forums keeps recommending myetherwallet for LTC. This cannot work,
Moreover, if you are searching for a safest wallet, I think you should get an hardware wallet like Trezor.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
Useful wallet should be chosen in accrodance to the type of alternative cryptocurrency. The most popular one is MEW and i support it because it works really good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
Hey.
Of course, one of the most convenient and practical wallets is MEW, I have not found an alternative yet. But for some tokens "native" wallets are quite suitable. It is necessary to remember, wallets on stock exchanges do not need to be used as the main ones, only for a while.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
Most people use exchanges as their main wallets which is totally wrong , best wallets should be 100 % under your control like offline , normal paper wallets , etc . i can't remember how many exchanges failed to last long during recent years .
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
Myetherwallet in unarguably one of the best wallets out there and can be used to store up your coins. It's highly recommended, it's safe and easy to use. However, if you have so many altcoins, I would advise you do not keep them all in a single wallet, you might to split them, or leave some in your exchanges. My opinion though.
Activity: 85
July 23, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
Equipment wallet is the most secure wallet that you may use for your bitcoins even altcoins. Furthermore, I propose you to utilize trezor, which is exceedingly prescribed for those long haul holders. This gadget enables you to store of very nearly two dozen altcoins including LTC, and all your ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

When it comes to altcoins I typically use myetherwallet because for saving up all my altcoins in the market which is more efficient and secured. I have been using it for a long time and I did not encounter any problem. But for local wallet which is I also use for paying my utility bills and other staff I use coinsph.
Activity: 378
July 19, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
I convert everything in ETH so I use MEW only. Its stable working looks like quite promising so I am going to continue work on that platform at all.
But I also think that most crypto currency users use myetherwallet for their coins, because this wallet is almost the safest and allows you to use it not only on computers but also on mobile devices.
Activity: 153
July 19, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
I convert everything in ETH so I use MEW only. Its stable working looks like quite promising so I am going to continue work on that platform at all.
Activity: 44
July 19, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Most clients utilizes myetherwallet on the grounds that most altcoins is situated in ERC20. It is more secure to utilize , simply don't post your private keys and don't offer it to anybody whom you don't trust. You can likewise utilized jaxx wallet , waveswallet , record . Wallets that you can have your own particular seed expressions and private keys is much secure than putting away altcoins in return wallets. You can't guarantee your altcoins in trades wallet. There is a possibilty for you to lose all your altcoins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
July 16, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
You should use myetherwallet for altcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

A coins or ERC20 tokens that is  good if you store it on  safe and secured wallet like Myetherwallet. Those other coins which is not ERC20 ,there are other wallet for those coins . But be sure to avoid scammers and thief.  Make your wallet secured.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
July 16, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
There are different altcoins that lined with different blockchains.

mostly MYETHERWALLET... for ERC20
then we have NEP5 with NEO/NEONWALLET
we also have NANO and other blockchains.
all are good as long as you are keeping those passwords and private keys in safe.
Activity: 166
July 16, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
myEtherWallet supports many tokens and is compatible with Ledger

Activity: 331
July 16, 2018, 01:53:47 AM
myetherwallet is a wallet as well as secure. many who have used it because it is easy. open the wallet enough with the keystore or private key. the bounty hunter use it to receive the results of the bounty and support with erc20
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
I recommend to use hardware wallets. This is much more reliable than storing coins on the exchange. If you don't have money to buy a hardware wallet, then use a cold wallet such as USB flash drive.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
July 15, 2018, 06:21:42 PM
In the first place you must stick with your private keys, i personally use Exodus and Myetherwallet for my altcoins and numerous ERC20 crypto token and coins and i am pretty satisfait. 

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
myetherwallet they have earn the reputation and were one of the first.

this is to hold eth and ether based tokens
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
For most altcoins (which support standard ERC 20) suitable purse Myetherwallet. This wallet can store Ethereum and most altcoins. For all other altcoins that do not support the ERC 20 standard, you must use a separate wallet for each altcoin.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 15, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Almsot a year has gone and this question is still daily. I think MEW is safe cos u can transfer coins through offline mode without any risks to be hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: