Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 14. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 11, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
I am more comfortable using myetherwallet. altcoin wallets that I have used so far. maybe you better try it. goodluck
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 03:07:46 AM
I am a client of Jaxx, however it doesn't have nearby encryption. To terrible since that would be very simple to assemble it to the item. Mass migration sounds like what I will use for my Desktop wallet.. . I right now get a kick out of the chance to utilize a methodology of a few wallets much like
Activity: 93
August 11, 2018, 03:01:31 AM
For altcoin storage, proven multi-currency wallets such as: Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Exodus, MultiBit HD and mSIGNA are better suited.
Activity: 91
August 09, 2018, 11:24:38 PM
I recommend myetherwallet. All ERC20 can be saved to myetherwallet. I want to remind you that you must keep your private key. Because the private key is very important
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:22:32 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

I always use exchange wallet to store my altcoin except erc20 token.
I don't want to spam my computer with so many wallet so i use exchange wallet. easy to use
in my opinion it is safer to use myetherwallet or imtoken,
because to save on the exchanger it would be dangerous
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 11:21:37 PM
if you are still unsure of the cryptocurrency wallet, you can try wallet exchanger where you have to activate all existing security, to be completely safe
and if you don't believe in a centralized platform, you can save your funds in a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
Well I think MyEtherWallet still the best one for alt however you like solace departure would be a decent choice. There are a considerable measure of altcoins there and you have shapeshift for exchange( however this isn't modest trade). Anyway in the event that you have time take in more about these wallets. Mass migration has a long history and still great wallet and Myehterwallet bolster the greater part of the altcoins I think
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 09, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

Im using MyetherWallet for receiving altcoins and send altcoins , because usually some ICO not receiving exchanger address.

It's really friends because I've experienced things that can't be avoided.
I followed the OROZU Coin campaign and used the OctaeX Exchange wallet.

My Orozu is lost somewhere because the OctaeX itself can't open the website, it's lost like being swallowed by the earth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

MyEtherWallet from the most popular wallets for Ethereum and ERC20-tokens. I use it for a long time, if I do it right. Tokens will be safe.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
There are many different wallets for altcoins.  It will depend which altcoins you own or plan to purchase.  For ERC20 tokens, myetherwallet is a popular one that can store them all.  Other independent platforms will require it's own wallets.
I like to use the ones on their websites.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
Myetherwallet for ERC-20 Compatible Tokens. NEON Wallet for NEP-5 Tokens. But use a hardware wallet to secure your tokens from hackers. It's the recommended method to store your tokens.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
Myetherwallet and metamask are good wallet to keep ethereum coins, I am using myetherwallet, it is very simple to use and secure also.You should always remember the private key and dont share private key with anyone, always keep your private key safe place, lot of phishing emails will receive from myetherwallet address name , dont click and be safe always  Don't like any of them, but if I have to use one, I will choose Matemask. It's easier for me, but still don't remember I had used not both at same time. Don't have so much exp with ETH.
Activity: 132
August 08, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
All use one, the most popular and reliable purse. This is MayEtherWallet. I recommend this wallet. I use it myself, I really like it. It's comfortable
Activity: 73
August 08, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
You up using the MEW wallet for the Alt. And I have advised you not to invest in LTC, because the future will lose value.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
You have to use the offline wallets TREZOR and MEW. It is easy to use and it is a very security to secure the coins for the long term.
Activity: 42
August 08, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
I'd suggest myetherwallet anytime of the day.
Going by the brand alone, you'll know they have their integrity to protect.

I don't even consider most of the prevalent wallets that you can easily get out there.
What if you fall victim to a scam? you''ll have all your coins gone.

Provided you can safe keep your private key, myetherwallet remains a sure bet. Other people who already have success in an alternative wallets can share their experiences.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
Honestly get a wallet like a trezor. Those work the best
The official wallets is a nice wallet to have though.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:41:21 PM
Honestly get a wallet like a trezor. Those work the best
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
There are many different wallets for altcoins.  It will depend which altcoins you own or plan to purchase.  For ERC20 tokens, myetherwallet is a popular one that can store them all.  Other independent platforms will require it's own wallets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 08, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I always use exchange wallet to store my altcoin except erc20 token.
I don't want to spam my computer with so many wallet so i use exchange wallet. easy to use
Pages:
Jump to: