Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 20. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
For sharing and fast use Cryptonator, to obtain tokens MEW
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
You can use official wallet from web-site for altcoins. It can be web-wallet as myetherwallet or desktop-wallet
I still use MEW's purse so far, because I consider it to be the most secure and with good ability to store a huge amount of coins. I also have in my arsenal Bitcoin a purse blockchain info, which allows to store Bitcoin cache and eth, except for Bitcoin.

Myetherwallet is still my choice because it is very accessible and very easy to acquire. Its safety depends on how you care and protect your pinkeys. But I also thought of buying a hardware wallet like trezor and Ledger Nano.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
I prefer MyEtherWallet because MEW offers good security, but the safety of your private key is your responsibility
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 25, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
myetherwallet is one of the famous and trusted online wallet so far, specially in our country here in southeast Asia. Here's a useful link if you want to see the public and expert opinion of myetherwallet.

https://coincentral.com/myetherwallet-review/

There are generally two very contrasting viewpoints when it comes to MyEtherWallet.

On one hand, hardcore cryptocurrencies users generally offer MyEtherWallet their high praises. Some hardcore Ethereum fans say they could not live without the application as it is essential to the adoption of Ethereum. Since it’s a free and open wallet that supports Trezor and Nano hardware, most bases are covered. The in-depth functionality coupled with security is a big tick
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
1.myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins so if you try once it is good for you.
alt coins has great demand present in the market so try to keep in that wallet.
2.Nano Ledger. It is very safe and you can take it with you anywhere
Activity: 94
May 16, 2018, 01:15:35 AM
my advice myetherwallet, many who use it in addition to easy to use also safe to store your coins in myetherwallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
MyEtherWallet - convenient and practical wallet, ideal for operation with small sums of ETH-the only one a purse that is suitable for working with cranes. From the first time it's hard to understand the interface, so it's worth it read the how to work with MyEthWallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 15, 2018, 10:30:14 PM
Myetherwallet is good and easy wallet for LTC and ETH. I think it's have good security and simple to use it, just small step to do it. But remember, always use JSON key to open it.

MEW is good for ETH but if saving LTC in your MEW coin LTC will be lost. Because LTC and ETH is different.
like I can save your LTC in LTC offline wallet.
just try to see the address of ETH and LTC different so be careful friend with your money....
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Myetherwallet is good and easy wallet for LTC and ETH. I think it's have good security and simple to use it, just small step to do it. But remember, always use JSON key to open it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
I think in poloniex that I often hear and many people who wear it.
if I myself use my country market indodex.
because I need to swap to my country's currency Cool Cool
Activity: 630
May 15, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
You can use official wallet from web-site for altcoins. It can be web-wallet as myetherwallet or desktop-wallet
I still use MEW's purse so far, because I consider it to be the most secure and with good ability to store a huge amount of coins. I also have in my arsenal Bitcoin a purse blockchain info, which allows to store Bitcoin cache and eth, except for Bitcoin.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
May 15, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
Coinbase
Almost every holder has a crypto currency, heard about the Coinbase purse, and this is not in vain, because it is a fairly popular resource. Its only drawback is to support a small amount of digital money
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Jaxx is an application to the browser that supports 14 types of crypto currency. Its protection is not inferior to desktop versions of wallets, where the key phrase is 12 words, and it is impossible to pick it up). In the Jaxx wallet there is a customization service "for yourself," which is the most important advantage when choosing a purse.
It seems to me that the whole problem of mobile applications is the security of your means, If you lost your smartphone. In any case, you can organize a hardware purse for the computer, but do not use the mobile application.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
Jaxx is an application to the browser that supports 14 types of crypto currency. Its protection is not inferior to desktop versions of wallets, where the key phrase is 12 words, and it is impossible to pick it up). In the Jaxx wallet there is a customization service "for yourself," which is the most important advantage when choosing a purse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
For me, the best is myetherwallet. You can also connect a hardware wallet to it. There will be maximum protection of your means. But it's worth to note that your wallet is not 100% protected
Absolutely agree. The main thing - do not click on random links from emails and do not enter your private key on unknown sites. Be sure to add MEW to bookmarks and pay attention to the green color of the address.
Myetherwallet still very likely to be hacked or still have high risk, I personally really like using hardware wallet
such as Ledger Nano or Trezor wallet, we can fully holds the private key in order to sign in to the wallet.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
MEW is most common for ETH, but if you want to have a unified wallet for lots of coins, you might want to look into a promising startup called Bitupper. It's idea is to ring blockchain to community in order to use crypto just as fiat money. ounds perspective.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 10, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
For me, the best is myetherwallet. You can also connect a hardware wallet to it. There will be maximum protection of your means. But it's worth to note that your wallet is not 100% protected
Absolutely agree. The main thing - do not click on random links from emails and do not enter your private key on unknown sites. Be sure to add MEW to bookmarks and pay attention to the green color of the address.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
1. Exodus is the world’s first multi-cryptocurrency desktop wallet. It is free to use and has an attractive UI. As soon as you open the Exodus wallet, a pie chart will show your entire portfolio of coins.
2. The Ledger Nano S is one of the most inexpensive Ethereum hardware wallets available ($65). Although I dont have it, it would be a smart move to get it.
3. Trezor was the first hardware wallet invented for Bitcoin. However, now Trezor can be used for Ethereum too with the MyEtherWallet web interface.
4. MetaMask. Probably the most used wallet today. As well as MyEtherWallet. Free of charge.
Activity: 122
May 10, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
Coinomi
Pages:
Jump to: