Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 21. (Read 8275 times)

h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 01:56:45 PM
Myetherwallet

do want to say joke? MEW is usable only for ETH tokens and ETH. for LTC, you can use desktop wallet of LTC or ledger Nano s as hardware wallet. please study about wallets an then decide about suitable wallet for you
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
MEW is the best wallet to hold altcoin which use ERC20 platform. When using this wallet, please make sure that you bakup the private key and Json file carefully. Do not send the private key for anyone. Scammers in everywhere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
I think the most simple choice is myetherwallet but recently it is often hacked. I use it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
myetherwallet, NEO wallet xem wallet.
there are so many wallet you can use.
if that is an ERC20 token then use MEW.
just make sure what ever you used to save your private keys and password safely.
and never share it to anyone.
Activity: 210
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 04, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
mew  you can use these wallets for buying and selling.
I also recommend jaxx for Android and iphone
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
Blockchain due to a Bitcoin no. 1 is the most widely used worldwide and Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin.
Activity: 90
May 04, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
I agree with the answers, but security cannot be guaranteed. I would like to know a secure wallet, but not all the coins I have they will support. so need to create a new))
Activity: 134
May 04, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
I am using a myetherwallet wallet and I am being hacked by someone else and taking away the token that I have. And currently I'm using metamask and I believe in it.
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Most people would recommend using My ether wallet but there is some recent drama around it .I would recommend using coinomi ,it's simple and can be used in mobile. If your holdings are high then buy a hardware wallet
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 04:50:57 PM
Absolutely myethereallet. You can use it for all altcoins. It's suitable to all of them. Also safer than the others. I prefer it.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
For me, the best is myetherwallet. You can also connect a hardware wallet to it. There will be maximum protection of your means. But it's worth to note that your wallet is not 100% protected
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
I use MyetherWallet believe it is the most suitable Wallet for altcoins, it is easy to use.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 03, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet
I am not a very laughing person but a legendary dialogue.
I do not usually use wallets for altcoins, I usually use it on betting or stock market sites, but I definitely do not recommend it.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
I do not understand why you need a purse for LTC if you can store them on the account of the exchange itself? extra transfers are a commission  Cry
Activity: 31
May 03, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
Myetherwallet is best but for only Etherium blockchain token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Really What are you talking about? Shocked

Somebody has LTC and you are prescribing MyEtherWallet? I will be cursed. Evidently, you have no single thought what you are discussing and you have no clue what LTC even is? Shocked

You can just keep ERC20 tokens in myetherwallet, please quit embarassing yourself and I am so astounded many individuals saying MEW. Back to the theme, for full control of your wallet, and since the OP is specific about LTC, I will prescribe Exodus wallet for work area wallet or Coinomi for Mobile wallet.

They both have a rundown of the vast majority of the best Altcoins and even some new ones with a ton of prospect and the good thing is that you can trade straightforwardly inside the wallet.
Activity: 340
May 03, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
myetherwallet is the most selectable luawjk for altcoin as well as the 20 token token
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 03, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
Myetherwallet or better choice is metamask, it is more safe and it can not be hacked like the previous hack on myetherwallet.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
There are a couple options for wallets that store multiple alt coins.KeepKey is a hardware wallet that can store about 5 different alt coins in the most secure way possible in the crypto space. KeepKey is integrated with ShapeShift so you can seamlessly trade between the alt coins that are supported.Jaxx is a mobile wallet on both iOS and Android. Jaxx is capable of holding about 6 or 7 alt coins and is seamlessly integrated with ShapeShift for trading between these few cryptos. Jaxx is a great wallet for holding these coins while still maintaining access to them all.A new service is also about to launch called, Prism. This is a service that allows you to use Ethereum to collateralize a digital asset portfolio with the help of Shapeshift. This acts as a sort of online wallet that stores alt coins and it is going to be a huge step forward for the crypto space.Unfortunately, the two wallets I mentioned above only hold about 7–10 currencies between them all so if you want to hold any of the roughly 600 alts, you will need to do some searching for wallets that can hold them. Prism is going to change this.
Activity: 194
May 03, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
wallet alcoins is a wallet that is used to store all coin, if I think wallet wallet is the most ETH because until now I use the wallet and always safe
Pages:
Jump to: