Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 6. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
each country has a pattern of views about crypto, some oppose it, some use blockchain as banking data. Into all of these crypto wait for time to be received in all countries and the world community
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:04:31 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
The governments will sooner or later, stay calm on their disapproval of cryptocurrency. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 826
September 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
It must be admitted that the number of coins currently makes competition very tight, this makes all the devs. do everything to make their coins improve and make competitors die.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 11, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
I think it's an exaggeration. the government just wants to protect its people. for example, the Chinese government bans cryptocurrency because they fear that bitcoin is a bubble that will erupt and can make the investor suffer losses. and most countries reject crypto for fear that crypto cannot be controlled and can defeat their banking system. so that because of these things some claim to reject cryptocurrency. not war with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 11, 2018, 06:22:46 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

If we analyze correctly, actually bitcoin can provide additional income in the bank's cash book, especially banks managed by the government. Because, every nominal which's in the bank's cash book already will certainly also contribute to the state treasury finance. However, because there are other interests especially politicians who are carried by their Party of course bitcoin will be strongly rejected. The reason's they are worried that they cannot commit corruption anymore because they are afraid that the action can be known by the public.
Activity: 83
September 11, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
because they believe that this threatens their economy and their monetary system as a whole, because it is possible to bypass the taxes and much more with the help of the crypto currency.

I think this is really a matter of worry because crypto has a systematic and structural problem. So the government cannot accept this.
verbal and pay without permanent documents. That is why the government is tense about it because it can hamper the normal tendency to control a country from all sides.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Why is that?
I wonder why the government will declare war on cryptocurrency. They should leave cryptocurrency alone and focus on governance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
September 11, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
Why is that?

It was normal for the government to have war on cryptocurrency since it as affects the economy of our country if there are people who prefer cryptocurrency rather than placing their money on banks.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 03:18:14 PM
If by war you mean that they are opposing crypto, that is obvious. Crypto makes them and banks weaker and this is something they do not want to happen.

I think can not imagine that the government should submit income and virtual currency like bitcoin. in fact, there is no government have reason to let it happen. one concept called income seigniorage. meaning seigniorage is the difference between the cost of printing money and the value of the nominal. in the age of paper money costs prints money negligible, and the government has a monopoly on printing money, so it can get all seigniorage.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
Because the people developing the products are incapable of producing mainstream products at the moment, by their standards. When the technology gets better, and it it worthy of showcasing for mass adoption, then they will have a listen. I don't want to promote this as the future right now. I mean, could you pull up 90 percent of coins without working products, and push this ON THE ENTIRE WORLD. Probably not. Even if you push what does work, whats left is noticeable in the industry.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 11, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
This may be caused by numerous reasons, main reason is that it may really collapse economical systems of some countries and this is understandable that they are afraid.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
Why is that?

Nothing happen, They just thinking it negatively. They thinking it just to see wrong news from negative mentality people. I think government are loosing money from this sector as people are using in secretly. So my saying is, if government make rules for people, they can trade it with government Tex pay. Government can gainer.
Activity: 130
September 11, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
because banks do not want crypto or bitcoin to be used by all the people and the banking community through its government will definitely make a ban to protect their interests Wink Wink
Activity: 257
September 11, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Government of other country declaring war against cryptocurrencies simply because they cannot control it, and they cannot collect taxes on cryptocurrencies

There is no war against the crypto currency. It's all fantasy. There is a perfectly normal economic aspiration to receive income from the states. History repeats itself. Earlier in the days of the opening of the Silk Road, everyone tried to make money on it, while the states did not restrict free trade for private traders
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Government of other country declaring war against cryptocurrencies simply because they cannot control it, and they cannot collect taxes on cryptocurrencies
No government never want some thing in their country in which they have no control. Cryptocurrency is a decentralised currency which is not under control of any government. Cryptocurrency directly affects an country economy by affecting their country national currency value at international market. And this thing turn many government against of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency volatile nature and its untraceable transaction also created many problems for many government. China, Bangladesh, Ecuador etc like country already ban cryptocurrency in their country and also put pressure in different country to do that same.
Activity: 1050
September 11, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Not sure if your statement here is correct. No one is declaring war against crypto. They are restricting it for various reasons in different countries, but that's about it. And it's just few countries in general ...

Maybe I am a blind man but I do not see this movement. Yes, the popularity of the cryptocurrencies and gradually growing but does it mean that the society will refuse using cash?
i don't think i will refuse, but i will later use it because it follows the times. for now there are a lot of rejection, but that is natural, because there are still many calculations to legalize it
Activity: 43
September 11, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
I wonder how much noise they will keep making before they eventually realize this is a war they may not actually be able to win. No matter how much each country is trying to attack the space, the more it just keeps growing.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
September 11, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
If governments are open to crypto, their country will attract talents and tech skills and far more tax income due to booming innovation wealth.
yes it is true and actually it is happening in the Philippines where the government is positive and support cryptocurrency. Which means that we are free in cryptocurrency to use and really it is so good to enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrency that brought to us the Filipinos.
Activity: 307
September 11, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
Why is that?

I think that is possible to happen but maybe it will not be long time war. Politicians are one of the influence people in the world, so if they have thought about one thing it is possible that their followers will agreed to that specially if they have strong information to depend their stands. War on crypto currency will be in short time period because maybe they will realize the advantages of crypto currency in our industry or world.
Activity: 476
September 11, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
Not sure if your statement here is correct. No one is declaring war against crypto. They are restricting it for various reasons in different countries, but that's about it. And it's just few countries in general ...

Maybe I am a blind man but I do not see this movement. Yes, the popularity of the cryptocurrencies and gradually growing but does it mean that the society will refuse using cash?
Pages:
Jump to: