Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 9. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
The cryptocurrency market will have a lot of different coin but between the coin there will be many differences and they will not war against each other they will support each other and create a perfect crypto market.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I don't think so... many country's declaring war against crypto currency's. Maybe they make a fakes news to spread about this thing so that the popularity of crypto will be affected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
The most serious impact regulation could have on bitcoin. government ban cryptocurrencies is lack of knowledge about it’s implementation & regulation
Activity: 192
September 09, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I'm seeing nothing but acceptance from the powerful countries.  You know they want the blockchain.  Every government in the world wants to track the citizens in every way possible.  I have street cameras at every block and street light in my country.  Blockchain is the perfect weapon.  They just need you to kindly fill out that KYC form and tie your name with your wallet address. 
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
Why is that?
because they don't want to loose their country industry and also they don't want to beat their own currency thats why they war in all of crypto currency like bitcoin.

I think it is the major factor that is why people banning specially the government is banning bitcoin , i think the main factor is that it can be used for major fraud or anything that their officials can hide their money thru bitcoin or crypto with the there is no trace if it happens.

That could be consisderable but in the other side that would always depends on the personality of the person either thet choose to have war or just be practical in other way around because crypto is just like a business we need to take a risk all along. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 09, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Governments do not really want to kill the crypts. They were interested in curbing their diffusion in order to have time to study a system to tax them and make them traceable.
I would say that we are perfectly successful, before we can reproduce the euphoria of last year it will still take a long time.
Meanwhile, the terrocrats are at work ...
Activity: 80
September 09, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
the main factor of this I think is that the crypto system is not controlled by the government, and the government has difficulty applying taxes to crypto holders.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 01:10:30 PM
Why is that?
Well the current condition is opposite right now. I think many country start to adopt cryptocurrency soon and country such as thailand and korea even explore more about cryptocurrency and started to be ready to embrace it.
I think, the government is only afraid of not being able to calculate taxes from someone's wealth if, someone keeps his wealth in cripto, because the price of cripto goes up and down and only the wallet owner can know the contents of his wallet.  Grin
Yes goverments always afraid for someone to not pay the tax. Terrorist would not use cryptocurrency for funding money cause in the end it would be traked and they will found out cause of blockchain technology.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
I think, the government is only afraid of not being able to calculate taxes from someone's wealth if, someone keeps his wealth in cripto, because the price of cripto goes up and down and only the wallet owner can know the contents of his wallet.  Grin
Activity: 138
September 09, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
Why is that?
the reason is simple, of course, because the government cannot collect taxes from Crypto, and also they cannot control it.
money laundering, fraud and other negative things are also the reason for rejecting Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
government are scared, worried about thee decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, adoption of crypto by government will mean transparency due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, and transparency is one attribute the government doesnt possess, their activities are also in the dark and cryptocurrency may come to expose them if adopted.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
I think the biggest factor that inhibits the development of cryptocurrencies is that there are too many coins and tokens, if this is not regulated then I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is difficult, all devs. will use every means to become number # 1.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 09, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Each altcoin have a strategic to develope and one of all will be war as sam as konvensional payment.ao when the don't give the profit for investment he will died
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
The authorities is asserting conflict on the digital currency due to the fact, as compared to banks, electronic cash does not assist the authorities, the government cannot manipulate people's finances, cannot tax private income
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 18, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
A new era of cryptocurrencies has already come and resistance to it will only lead to losses and ruin! If the government is aimed at the prosperity of its country and the enrichment of its people, then they will be open to the world of cryptocurrencies, and if not, then everything will turn against them!  Cool
What you say it is true in theory but it is not true in the practice, governments only care about themselves and about keeping their privileges and nothing more, that is why they do not want to accept bitcoin because if it gets really popular the taxes the government is going to get will get lower and not only that they will be unable to tax you through inflation as well and they hate that.
Activity: 91
July 18, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
'The war on cryptocurrency' is really the same thing in a different context. I
am actually surprised that it has taken the controllers this long to go public
with their fear mongering about how "we need to control the cryptocurrencies
to stop money laundering", as if the state, and the moneyed interests behind
them are not the ones responsible for the majority of the money laundering.
This is naked suppression of the competition, in the form of the federal
reserve note.
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Governments are concerned about crypto’s influence on economics and it’s expectable and understandable.
Not just the effect on the economy alone. It is about so many other things as well that is why some countries have banned it. Bitcoin is one great source to transfer money without documentation and this can be used by criminals to boom their business.

Besides, some people simply invest their little savings in crypto just to earn but loose instead. This is what the government does not wants for their people and have banned the technology.
Exactly. You're right. It will have two good sides and vice versa. The good thing is that it helps the national economy to develop in all aspects. On the other hand, many individuals and organizations have taken advantage of illegal money laundering. General impact on the market. There are many other reasons we do not know yet. In my opinion, it must be healthy, in every market. New market is good.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
July 18, 2018, 01:54:01 AM
Governments are concerned about crypto’s influence on economics and it’s expectable and understandable.
Not just the effect on the economy alone. It is about so many other things as well that is why some countries have banned it. Bitcoin is one great source to transfer money without documentation and this can be used by criminals to boom their business.

Besides, some people simply invest their little savings in crypto just to earn but loose instead. This is what the government does not wants for their people and have banned the technology.
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
maybe the government does not want cryptocurrency to circulate because with the circulation of cryptocurrency then the price of cryptocurrency will increase and I am sure there will be many who use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
For one thing, crypto currency is young and regulations hasn't been in place yet so it would be kind of not safe for their people. It could also be used for illegal activities like money laundering. Lastly, it could threaten FIAT but let's get serious, Fiat has been there for eons and i doubt crypto currency could totally eradicate it.
Pages:
Jump to: