Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 5. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 14, 2018, 09:00:54 PM
While many governments declare war on their cryptocurrency, they also speed up their work on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I think, governments prevents cryptocurrency from growing in a variety of ways, since there is a market that fast grows bigger when governments don't.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
I think it's important for them to have profit from this and at the same time that it does not violate the balance in the state. But with the appearance of crypto-currencies and their settlement as for me it will hit hard on the banking system, that's why everyone is still afraid.
This is correct we need to be calm and focus in cryptocurrency because we had a future plan with this especially in this programs and I think war is not the reason to solved our economy crisis just stand up and developing the profit which is good for the people assurance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 14, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I think the government officials of those certain countries are close minded persons in which they only see the negative aspects of it and they did not see the great advantages that could be earn if they support the Crypro currency existence. Perhaps, they just ensure that no more illegal activities will be added in their problems as Bitcoin can be use in illegal activities too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
September 14, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Government globally want to ensure they are in firm control of all that has to do with economic sector of there abode, also crypto has been term as a sector that encourage arm acquisition and thereby increasing terrorist rate which will have a negative impact in the world globally.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 14, 2018, 04:33:44 PM
Since the world exists, wars are waged to obtain the dominance of a territory; today most of the wars have shifted commercially and economically, but they have certainly not ceased.
Obviously, the old institutions see bitcoin as a danger to their perdominium, and obviously they make war. That's all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
It is obvious that the governments declare war on the cryptocurrencies, because their effect will be much more political than economic.
At a time when states lose the power to control money, everything changes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 12, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
Why is that?
All normal well-developed countries are accepting crypto, and "war" is being declared only by backward governments that cannot provide economic stability for their citizens.
China is a bit out of this trend, but everything clicks into place when we remember that China is ruled by communist party - the one that has always wanted to gain full control of all the activities going on in the country.
Activity: 19
September 12, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
No matter the wars or fight, I believe cryptocurrency will succeed.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
The altcoin has its own characteristics and features the individual investors can choose one of the coin that they think is potentially profitable.. what do you think?
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
Due to the scarves of the original currency will weaken and then the government can not control how the conditions of the cryptocurrency are decentralized so that the government is less agree with cryptocurrency but it will be the government will also need it
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
Governments do not want citizens of their countries to use cryptocurrencies for money laundering or do not want people to stay at home and earn money using cryptocurrency, then no one will work in their countries. Governments also think that there will be a lot of problems with the cryptocurrency due to the fact that the price is constantly falling and people will lose money because of this. In general, there are many problems that are related to the cryptocurrency, which do not allow governments to legalize them all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
The acceptance rate of Bitcoin and some selected cryptocurrencies has increased. That means the war has reduced.

The reason behind this recent dip might be the effect of bad news and war that is happening now in cryptocurrency, but we will not be afraid about this war because everything will be in control in the right time with some big whales who are the experts of this crypto business.
Activity: 71
September 12, 2018, 08:12:38 AM
The acceptance rate of Bitcoin and some selected cryptocurrencies has increased. That means the war has reduced.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
Dont worry mate, if you are here, you are with the winners.
Most of gouberns of this fk world dont know very well whats Btc or Blockchain technology... Grin
Activity: 54
September 12, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
Sometimes, I wonderful why some countries just disapprove of cryptocurrency without even setting up a team to study the merits and demerits of the new technology.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
The U.S are not fully against Bitcoin, same with Russia. Russia government even talked about opening up a Bitcoin mining farm which I believe they might have done by now cause they are fully in support of Bitcoin. There are also lots of countries that supports the use of Bitcoin. As for those who are against it, that’s their business alone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 12, 2018, 01:20:45 AM
We do not need a war on cryptos from outside to defeat us. We are doing it from inside. There are so many train wrecks right now and people are leaving crypto in droves because most of the day traders are shorting everything for profits and leaving all thew holders in a very bad state. We are destroying crypto ourselves, we do not need the help of outsiders. We have many bad and negative elements in crypto that are enough to destroy the majority in this niche market. It is a shame but true.
Activity: 24
September 12, 2018, 12:55:06 AM
The Governments do not understand what this technology is all about. That is the reason for this war. Bitcoin to me just facilitate transfers and nothing else. It is not a physical product so it baffles me why this war. Every holder of cryptocurrency will go to the market to buy and they wouldn't buy with bitcoin but with fiat. 
Activity: 22
September 12, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
I think that is the only problem and too different from what it says that there is a war with both parties. And there was no war between cryptocurrency and the government, I never heard of it. Although there are governments in some countries that do not approve of the idea of ​​cryptocurrency simply because the currency is decentralized and they can not control and are not taxed.
Activity: 3
September 11, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
Cryptocurrency like bitcoin, which is decentralized and not supported by the government, is a very unstable asset.

Charles Hayter, chief executive of CryptoCompare, said investors are likely to flee to safer investments because protectionism concerns continue.
Pages:
Jump to: