Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 8. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 10, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
It's not a war, they are in the process of educating what is cryptocurrency because it is hard to legalize the cryptocurrency if you don't know how it works and what risk it has. I believed that someday most of the country will adopt crypto as an option of payment. We have to be patient, let them educate themselves first to lessen and avoid the risk.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 10, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
There has been the allegation by most government institutions to do away with cryptocurrency since they have a skewed minds of thought that crypto is making most banks to collapse.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
There is no longer much war with cryptocurrency like it used to be. A lot of countries have made a u-turn on their previous decision to ban cryptocurrency. Most governments such as Venezuela have even embraced it.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
the government dont want to adopt and accept crypto because of the transparent and decentralized nature of crypto, with crypto, the government wont be able to embelzzle public fund without the prior notice of the public, that is why the government are against crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
Crypto influences economy, and many countries are not ready for this technology. I think in future they will change their mind about crypto, but not now.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 10, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

It was normal for the government to have war on cryptocurrency since not every country has the capability to handle the growth of cryptocurrency in their own area.
Activity: 274
September 10, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
It seems the government is a bit scared of bitcoin, really more than a bit. Its going to be a wild year 2018. I dont think there will be any stopping this train, but I wouldnt put it out of site that government or "Powers that be" have something in mind. There is a lot of fear mongering going on about it crashing to nothing. I just dont see that happening. I think we have as much a chance of losing the internet as we do cryptocurrency. We always hear the fear put out there like they are gonna shut the internet down. I doubt "they" even can. Cryptocurrency does seem to be on a train of its own. decentralized and powerful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 10, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
Why is that?

Putting policies and rules are different from war so stop exaggerating the issue

We have lots of countries in the world and you cannot tell one to do what they must do because every governments has their own ways on managing their people what we need to do is respect their decision and just wait until time they will finally realized what they are missing
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 07:07:00 AM
Now government dont know how cryptocurrency change world and what do with her.
Time will pass and everything will change.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 10, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
because they feel cryptocurrencies will move very wild while until now they have not been able to make regulations that have final provisions, there will be many problems and the government will be subject to anger if finally what they set as legal cannot be accounted for, this is only a small part of problems that cannot be resolved until now.

It is already becoming subject of anger for most of the people around the globe where crypto currencies are becoming very much banned by their governments. With ever changing regulations which are becoming even strictest for the crypto currency I am pretty sure people have already started hating government for it. People are loving the crypto currencies at one point where they can invest money into it and earn big bucks from it however goverment is coming there way and thus halting most of these operations in the process. Now if anyone see such kind of impression from the government then they will surely fall for the anger and may see it as worst decision made by the government.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
Why is that?
It is because the government official do not really know how helpful cryptocurrency is to the people and to the economy as a whole. And there is no regulation so crypto might be abused by some. Thus, they are afraid.
Activity: 3
September 10, 2018, 05:17:18 AM
because they feel cryptocurrencies will move very wild while until now they have not been able to make regulations that have final provisions, there will be many problems and the government will be subject to anger if finally what they set as legal cannot be accounted for, this is only a small part of problems that cannot be resolved until now.
Activity: 560
September 10, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
Particularly that issues right now I have not heard yet and as far as I observe right now and do some research government will do a lot to own cryptocurrency by their self as I thought and also they will create a war against crypto and all investors so definitely if this will no longer resolved they will make a way to get it.
Activity: 155
September 10, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
Because govement wants to control cryptocurrency and dont know how...
They dont know what to do with the cryptoworld)
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
So many war against cryptocurrency because so many countries are warring against bitcoin , the fear that things will affect them negative and also the fear of unknown makes  them to war against bitcoin forgotten that it will affect the population positively
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 10, 2018, 02:29:17 AM
Why is that?

I think what you really meant is not a war but some governments or countries banned Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They don't want to legalize Bitcoin. For sure they have also their reasons why they banned Bitcoin but in my own country our government is supporting this and in fact it is becoming popular.
Activity: 16
September 10, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
Why is that?

Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be disruptive to banking as we know it. This makes them want to hold Bitcoin back. Governments also want to make sure they get their taxes from us as well.

You talk right! Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. I think the same as you.
Activity: 178
September 10, 2018, 01:21:41 AM
I think because these countries are afraid of bitcoin developing uncontrollably. and they think bitcoin is a bubble that can explode so that it will harm the people who invest. and the government is also afraid that the entry of cryptocurrency into their country will defeat their banking system. and they refused crypto because they could not take taxes from Crypto. so it is natural for most governments to refuse.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
The government does very little for the citizens, we are their cash cow and they exist by tax extortion. All govt's are just a numbered corporation and their bond value is traded on exchanges just like our soical security number or sin number is given a value and traded on exchanges. The difference is that gov't's value is based on how much tax revenues they can extort form citizens, our value is based on earning and credit score. They derive their value because they can create the laws and enforce tax payment... without that ability, they are worth less. Of course, gov'ts are the worst run corporations in the world, when was the last time they were able to run a balanced budget and get out of debt, even with all the tax they take in they can't turn a profit. Private sector corporations are better managed and operate in a free market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
September 09, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
Why is that?
Governments do not wage war on the crypto currency. They are simply not interested in its recognition and legalization on its territory. This is due primarily to the fact that the crypto-currency does not belong to any state, is not provided with anything, has a high cost and greater volatility, and that the most important thing is that it is very difficult to control and collect taxes. Under the influence of people, governments will legalize the crypto currency, but will gradually introduce various restrictions on its circulation, and will never themselves actively support it.
Pages:
Jump to: