Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 30. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
May 26, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
most of government are trying to understand how cryptocurrency work in the positive environment and collect taxes sooner or later they may regulate crypto currencies
That's right, but most of them don't tried to understand and want to be greedy getting more money by collecting taxes. They just want to take control over crypto but they are failed and that's makes them abolished crypto in their country.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
on youtube a lot of circulating video reasons why the government why refuse cryptocurrency, they fear later cryptocurrency in use and abused by the terrorists, mafia, drug dealers and corruptors to facilitate their transactions,
I actually think that cryptocurrency can prevent it from being the other way around...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I think, most of the governments around the world are against cryptocurrency because of one reason, and that reason is taxation. The government made a way to get their share on every single income of every single person within their government, now in the cryptocommunity, which is getting bigger and bigger every year, people are earning big amount of money and the government is enraged because of the reason that they know how big people are earning in the cryptocommunity and yet they can’t take the share that they want to take to even a single person in the cryptocommunity.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
May 26, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
In any case it is now common knowledge that banks invest in Bitcoin and at the same time make people believe that it is very dangerous to buy it.

The governments have understood that they could not make anything against the crypto, they are delaying the deadline for the moment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
most of government are trying to understand how cryptocurrency work in the positive environment and collect taxes sooner or later they may regulate crypto currencies
Activity: 644
May 26, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
Why is that?
because some countries prescribe bitcoin will undermine their economic stability, they hold that if bitcoin is used as a means of payment other than money in that country, the currency of the country will experience a decline in the exchange rate, this is because the country's currency is not used because people do transactions using bitcoins
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
May 26, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Why is that?

Government does not like cryptocurrency because they knew that it was a threat to the banks and they will lose a huge amount of profit from the banks since most of the people prefer bitcoins over placing their money on the banks.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 26, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
Cryptocurrency is most frequent existence as for those who want easy way of income,smart trading, invest in oral and paying bill without permanent documents. That's why government tensed about that cause it can hamper the normal tendency to control a country from everyside.It really a matter of worried cause crypto have some systematic and structural problem.So government can't accept this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
May 26, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
Well, maybe the Banks can be worthless if the entire world finally using Cryptocurrency.
We can do transaction peer to peer between people without intermediaries like a Bank did.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
Governments declares war on cryptocurrency was already begun in the past years.  Because theres no one will be blame, the governments just want to protect the citizens in wrong doing like scam. And the government wants to take control about crypto and they want that cryptocurrency will be tax.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
May 26, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
Why is that?

I don’t think so! I think the government is just doing their job protecting its citizen from people or organization taking advantage the crypto craze. The countries prohibiting the cryptocurrency are only limited. I think it is a good sign that some are still upbeat to cryptos they only ensuring the public safety.
Governments are not protecting the citizens they are protecting themselves from economical crisis by implementing heavy taxes because they are afraid of the new decentralized money which can give the users to use their money as they want.But no one can stop us from using the bitcoins but these regulations are affecting their prices pretty much so they need to implement decent taxes which can affordable for the citizen to pay.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
Why is that?

I don’t think so! I think the government is just doing their job protecting its citizen from people or organization taking advantage the crypto craze. The countries prohibiting the cryptocurrency are only limited. I think it is a good sign that some are still upbeat to cryptos they only ensuring the public safety.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
April 06, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
Simply because every country has its own perception towards cryptocurrencies. One can think it negatively and shall impose its powers to regulate or even ban cryptos for good. It's always been a debate as to the possibility of making bitcoin as replacement for fiat where not all countries around the world is not in favor of bitcoin and the rest of cryptos.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
One reason is government doesn't have a control of Bitcoin and other crypto, second is scam on ICOs is now becoming an issue and big scandals...
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
April 06, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
not a war against bitcoin but prohibits the use of bitcoin for the transaction process directly, the government is afraid of losing conventional money against bitcoin so that's the cause of such a government

Well at my end it looks like a war to me. Actually they have been waging war against crypto in the beginning specially last year when they so that crypto is really a threat to them because they are losing money as more people just decided to pour and shell out cash in crypto sphere.

So this will be a continuing battle and I don't know who will emerge as a winning. Maybe the best thing is to compromise in the middle: crypto regulations.
Activity: 383
April 06, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
not a war against bitcoin but prohibits the use of bitcoin for the transaction process directly, the government is afraid of losing conventional money against bitcoin so that's the cause of such a government
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
Why is that?
It's simple - these governments just do not understand all the superiority of the crypto currency. They try instead of supporting, in every way harm. If the whole world goes over to the crypto currency, then how do you steal the budgets of the states?

Actually this is not a threats to the cryptocurrency world because the only meant for the government is the regulations on how they impose the taxations so that they can collect what are for economic state and to be stabilize the form of every earner on every country as well, But sad to say cryptocurrency is made to decentralized currency were no one is allowed between on the government. Its definately hard to make a deal.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 06, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
In my country, one of the reasons is, that cryptocurrencies are not taxed, so government are not getting nothing from you. So it cames to two ways, or to forbid it, or to tax it.
The competition in the financial markets is inevitable and the cryptocurrency market is the same. The competition will create momentum for the entire market because the bad crypto will be eliminated and replaced by better crypto. Think positively about the competition in this market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Why is that?

There's no war between crypto and governments, its just a matter of regulation. Governments simply against crytptos because they cannot get tax from it and so as the people having them.
Activity: 294
April 06, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
In my country, one of the reasons is, that cryptocurrencies are not taxed, so government are not getting nothing from you. So it cames to two ways, or to forbid it, or to tax it.
Pages:
Jump to: