Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 31. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be disruptive to banking as we know it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
they scared of being out of controlling btc
Activity: 173
March 11, 2018, 07:00:24 AM
there may be many reasons depending on a region but mostly it suppose the easier way for the to try to save the economy that is now
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be disruptive to banking as we know it. This makes them want to hold Bitcoin back. Governments also want to make sure they get their taxes from us as well.
Yes its true! All the government wanted is for everyone to fairly pay taxes. Most especially that the system is not familar with them. And maybe they hear feedbacks of bigger amount of transactions here. They may be doubtful of what might be the transactions here, legal or illegal. What happens here is out of their control. These are just ideas of mine, how about yours?
Activity: 133
March 11, 2018, 06:36:02 AM
well, in my country bitcoin is become an issue because of its value, and  means of payment that cannot be juxtaposed with rupiah. the government do however, absorb the blockchain technology and implemented rupiah in it. ( https://blockchainzoo.com/blockchain-technology-makes-digital-rupiah-easy-create/ ) . with that said, my country is openly war against bitcoin for the sake of future rupiah in blockchain.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 08, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
Its just conflict and sort of jealousy, since crypto community is getting bigger and much money are circulating around it and they don't have control over it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
I wouldn't say they declare wars, what I see is tries to place the crypto money flows under their control. Of course they may say that crypto is needed to be controlled because anonimity leads to sponsoring of terrorism or money laundering. But the fact is they just want to take control over your money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 08, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
Why is that?

I think one major problem that governments are having with cryptocurrencies is trying to figure out how to get taxes from earnings. Governments may see cryptocurrencies as a way for people to hide their money from the government.

Another potential concern is that we constantly hear that Bitcoin can be used for illegal activity. I don’t think this is an issue with Bitcoin any more than other currencies, but apparently some people are concerned about this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
I think it depends on the country. China has always been very monopolistic about everything, why on Earth would they allow to use something decentralized that they cannot control properly. Meanwhile other countries interested in financial development are more flexible
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
Why is that?
It's simple - these governments just do not understand all the superiority of the crypto currency. They try instead of supporting, in every way harm. If the whole world goes over to the crypto currency, then how do you steal the budgets of the states?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 08, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
There are no taxes on cryptocurrencies in most of the countries. So people are just enjoying this feature, by not paying taxes and now they complain that countries are declaring war.  

That's nonsense. Even if your country doesn't specifically mentions crypto, you still need to pay tax over your profits and holdings. If you think that the government hasn't thought out their tax system properly, you're wrong, very wrong -- there is always a category that you can fit things like crypto into. People not paying tax is considered tax evasion by any law, so crypto will not make sure you're exempt from that. The only thing that will allow you to avoid paying tax, is to stay away from all centralized exchanges that are subject to current regulations, and thus make sure that you legally and on paper don't hold any crypto at all. I made the mistake to completely verify myself at an exchange, which basically means that I can't avoid paying tax. I haven't yet paid any tax, but I will, because I have to....
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 08, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
Why is that?

They are getting crazy, may be! They think that crypto currency might become the reason for the fall of national economy. The reason is very straight here, investing into crypto currency is like putting your money out of the country thus making the turbulent attack on national economy. Because when investors put money into crypto they hold it there like forever. This means the funds get locked forever and economic circulation gets disturbed. May be this is why they are trying to regulate it or they are trying to destroy it directly or indirectly. This way we can call it as war on the crypto currency. But this will end soon when they will see real life applications for the same.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 08, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Why is that?

I think a country that does not accept bitcoin because bitcoin can disrupt the banking system in the country. bitcoin can destroy a company in a country because its employees will choose more profitable bitcoin rather than work in a company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Why is that?

Well the government claims they are concerned with people using bitcoin for crimes and illegal activities such as terrorism and money laundering. Having a feature of being untraceable could really be used for such crimes. I can't contradict to that. But i think, mostly, the government is comcerned of having a fair share from the bitcoiners money. As you can see the government are getting the list of investors from coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
Why is that?

They ain't declaring the war. They cannot control the cryptocurrencies and that is their main problem. Instead of the war for prevailing, they had already chosen the way to adapt and that is making some usage of the cryptocurrencies to give them more benefits.
A tax system is happily embraced by the government when the crypto is included. Taxes from the crypto means additional income for the country.
They were fighting at the beginning but the smart countries are now seeing the possible benefits of adapting to the crypto market.

Yes, they can't keep on fighting with them of course because at the first of the bitcoin exist they never ban it or making any regulations, who can really predict on what will be coming next time? Bitcoin price started to rocketing is never been thought by everyone before. They just follow the flow and yes bitcoin flow to the positive thing
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 08, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
Firstly they have to understand this issiue deeply. They want and need tax but it is not possible as a mandotory. Maybe if you give up huge tax request people can accept with their decisions.
Activity: 63
March 08, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
Because every nation has its own point of view towards cryptocurrencies. And they have not allowed cryptocurrencies to operate in their country or any use of it because they might fear that bitcoin will be used against them or can affect its economic growth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
March 08, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
No they are not. They don't like it, so what do you expect? A lot of scams have happened because of usage of cryptocurrencies and they don't know how to get the proof. A lot of illegal activities also take place with the help cryptocurrencies. There are no taxes on cryptocurrencies in most of the countries. So people are just enjoying this feature, by not paying taxes and now they complain that countries are declaring war. You should have known that this day would eventually come.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 08, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
Why is that?

Declaring war on cryptocurrency as well as declaring war with the future. This is because they have predicted what will happen in the future to their country with this technology. No other is economic change and can lead to lack of state income from daily transactions. In addition, there are also some countries who consider bitcoin as a threat that can help the process of financial crimes that can also harm the state.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
No one declares a big war with cripto money, because cripto money does not harm the government.

Surely the government will not be bothering this cripto money.

Cripto money is growing throughout the world, ranging from rich to poor can earn money with cripto money.

Surely the government is very happy in the development of digital money and the development of surrounding communities.

If the government forbids we will definitely trouble and lose some of the income we have run so far, because the government has banned.

So it's actions that will hurt a lot of people and slow the development of the technology world because it interferes with the development of cripto money.
Pages:
Jump to: