Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 34. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
War is the best way to to all cryptocurrency to increase more because you will get more profit if you know all about trading because trading is the best way to earn more money just take the risk and be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:14:23 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

Yeah.., it's all about control and taxes. government has trouble controlling cryptocurrency.
however, I think this is an extreme parable. Because, not all governments / countries oppose and ban cryptocurrency.
Although indeed, in fact, more are opposed to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
The short answer is sovereignty and control.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
January 17, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
Nothing new, just governments trying to rake in more money. Happened many times before.
lol, this opinion is very true, but anyway, if Bitcoin can be taxed, then Bitcoin will be legal  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 17, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
Probably, the governments do not want to recognize digital currencies and wants to eliminate them, Because they cannot control them. Moreover, because of these currencies, there is a crisis if many banks and the high value of currencies adversely affect the economy of countries, especially with the rise of users cryptocurrencies.

In addition to that, I guess that in the future, the governments will recognize all cyrptocurrencies (particularly if it cannot eliminate them) to exploit financial profits but this may happen, but  certainly on conditions.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
Right, the goverment always declare the people to carefull when he join in cryptocurrency. Sometimes many people want to have amount of money, finally they were stolen. They stolen the private key to open wallet and take all money in the wallet. Always be carefull Smiley
Yes because of that case the country make a rules in order to protect their citizens and they become also aware about cryptocurrency so that the people will avoiding to join in the investment that makes their money loss while using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
January 17, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
Why is that?
Bitcoin is form of gold standard and is dangerous for banking system
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 04:37:53 AM
Why is that?
Maybe you do not know but crypto increasingly bad for life. Many have left their life projects and joined the crypto. Making capital for life projects can not be enough. And they could not get a tax because they did not know which investor was involved in Crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
January 17, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
Right, the goverment always declare the people to carefull when he join in cryptocurrency. Sometimes many people want to have amount of money, finally they were stolen. They stolen the private key to open wallet and take all money in the wallet. Always be carefull Smiley
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
Nothing new, just governments trying to rake in more money. Happened many times before.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
Why is that?
What can we expect from the centralized government that doesn't want decentralized crypto? They are well aware of what crypto's can do to the economy and as early as it is now they are recognizing the power of what crypto's can do. They are trying their best to regulate or ban bitcoin/crypto to avoid future conflict when it comes to their interest even the convenience of the people investing there will be sacrificed. And there are few countries that even started their very own crypto but its a failure.
Activity: 37
January 17, 2018, 02:15:53 AM
Why is that?
I think it's important for them to have profit from this and at the same time that it does not violate the balance in the state. But with the appearance of crypto-currencies and their settlement as for me it will hit hard on the banking system, that's why everyone is still afraid.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
This is what is happening. It is believed that some countries are concerned about the rapid development of bitcoin. It's hard for the government to levy a tax on the bitcoin, if people do not trade. In addition, the government is also concerned that bitcoin will weaken the legal tender voice. In the past year, we can all feel in the speeches of many national governments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
calling for no law or regulation to save the crypto, in return for the benefit of the state. so that between the state and crypto can coexist develop the economy.
Activity: 616
January 17, 2018, 02:04:02 AM
Why is that?
If ever bitcoin will declare a war against cryptocurrency it is because cryptocurrency is a great enemy of government. I believe that they will not control people if cryptocurrency will dominate the world.
Activity: 248
January 17, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
Why is that?
because they don't want to loose their country industry and also they don't want to beat their own currency thats why they war in all of crypto currency like bitcoin.

I think it is the major factor that is why people banning specially the government is banning bitcoin , i think the main factor is that it can be used for major fraud or anything that their officials can hide their money thru bitcoin or crypto with the there is no trace if it happens.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 17, 2018, 01:16:56 AM
Why is that?

This is actually just making things so big of an issue. Honestly, governments and cryptocurrency should not be sleeping in one bed because the latter is made to disrupt the former. Now, having said that, we have no choice but to deal with reality and that reality is that the power to enact, ban, open, kill, or whatever they wanted to is still residing with the government. Cryptocurrency is something new and a great disruption to the traditional finance set-up hence many governments are concerned and alarmed...banning can be an easy way out just like what China did but there are also some countries which understand the value of this new industry and so they embrace this new innovation with gusto.

So is there a war between the two? I would say that there can be some misunderstanding...and I am hoping that a time will come when both forces can set down, smile at each other and appreciate what they can be bringing into the table for the benefits of the many.
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 01:07:10 AM
Why is that?
because they don't want to loose their country industry and also they don't want to beat their own currency thats why they war in all of crypto currency like bitcoin.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
because in the crypto community is decentralized and no one controls like the dollar that most of the price is determined by the bank, the competition is getting bigger, anyone can dabble
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 01:03:03 AM
Talking about  war, it is a opposite side of power, if we site example which of two are more powerful bitcoin or government? Maybe our direct answer is government. But i am doubt why government against bitcoin and declare war? Supposed to be bitcoin is better and help different countries in terms of financial support to their people living. If i am the government leader, i will allow and endorse bitcoin in my country.
Pages:
Jump to: