Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 53. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
for me i think the best bounties are those that are featured on ico drops website
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
It is part of the crypto, even if the bounty is good and have a good community you won't rely on that, you have to be more wise when choosing the bounty campaign you will joining, research about the bounty, ICO, bounty manager and whitepaper before applying on that bounty
Activity: 32
Hi All,

In my opinion, the most important thing is to learn from your experiences. It took me several semi-successful bounty campaign to learn how to find the really good ones. It's a little late for it now, but one of the best ones recently was DxChain. Clean points system and everyone had a chance. I wrote an article on it here: https://medium.com/@khawaja.faheem/dxchain-network-decentralized-machine-learning-has-finally-arrived-3c1b2e0e1cf0

It's worth keeping an eye on ICO drops to see which highly rated projects have bounty campaigns. Those are usually the good ones.

Regards,
Faheem
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Still need to understand that a lot of fraudulent projects. Well analyze the company, the team, the purse of the company and the idea of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I also get bounty like that and now I am more selective in choosing bounty that I follow and hope not get bounty scam
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
That's why bounty should only be done as a hobby. You can't be certain that you are going to get paid and that the token is going to have any value or not.
Activity: 126
In that case, it's better to take part in several bounty companies. So there will be an option that some project will pay coins.
Activity: 104
3-4 months is a very short time to feel the benefits of participating in bounty companies, personally I passed 6 months after I got my first serious profit and realized that it's worth doing further.
Activity: 24
That's a risk you have to take when investing your time in ICO's. I personally like to choose only ICO's that have already reached softcap in order to not get this problem
Activity: 266
well, these days so many ico go through same experience. since market was bearish for a months and bitcoin uptrend crushing many alts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I am waste more: part in two campaigns in a row and its become scam.
One pay tokens which dont have any price, other simply scam and close their exchange
Activity: 24
I also experienced the same thing as you feel, worked for 3 months but did not get any results, it is very painful, until now I keep trying to find the right bounty signature for me, after experiencing bad things in choosing bounty campaign, I get advice to observe an ICO in ICO bench or ICO holder.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
No problem, because that experience it is certainly not just you alone. But many people who have experienced similar things. This condition is a condition common in crypto. No need to worry. Soon other projects looking nicer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Ya I just wasted about a month on a bounty campaign that didnt come to fruition. Postponed the ico. So frustrating.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

One thing that I would suggest is choose the ico that already reached their softcap. As softcap is indicator if they'll continue the project or just abandon it. Like they use it to at least fund the project for its development and innovation. However, even we already find this one, when the project is scam then it really be. Like what happened to envion that raised a $100M yet they just run the money. Really 2018 ICOs  are almost a shitty ico and you'll be lucky when it happened you're on the good one.
Activity: 131
I think it's a huge waste of your time, but it's already become a risk when following ICO project. I chose the ICO project is good by selecting projects that sales of tokens have reached the soft cap.
Activity: 89
Over the past 5 months, I've come across three bounty campaigns that turned out to be a scam. Even though I carefully chose campaigns and managers, I still fell into the trap of scammers. It is very sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
It can unfortunately happen and it is really frustrating when it does. Only things I can suggest is to pick campaigns with well known managers or respected management companies backing them. After that make sure you keep checking the bounty sheets to see that they are being updated weekly. If nothing has happened for several week contact the manager and check if there are problems.

Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on.
Activity: 336
You just need to do a few companies to get the best profit and be the winner!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I dont do sigcamp on bounty from bountyhive as my observation coins from bountyhive still no value on market till now mostly of my tokens from there still on my pocket so i do search my personal bounty here on btt..  And so far almost i got from here really pays and i indeed earn for real..  So i quit on joining bounties on bh now..  
Pages:
Jump to: