Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 49. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This could be happen to all bounty if they do not meet the soft cap, but it doesnt mean that all of the ICO are similar some of them are worth it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
We should understand the risks as a bounty hunter. So there is no remorse and excessive protest. Sometimes it's not everything according to our predictions, as well as the rewards we get as bounty hunters. So, we must be heartened, there is nothing to blame. Immediately get up and try again.

I would not call it "risks". You have simple understand that the market changed and more and more scamm project came here to gain light money. At the beggining I pissed off as well, then I did not receive any rewards
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes this is fairly typical.  I just wen through the bounties I have done so far.  27 valueless coins, many none payments and 1 that's worth a few bucks.  I would say a zero payment is more the norm than the exception.   I have high hopes for my current bounty.  Hopefully I can break my losing streak. 
This year, there are indeed too many failed coins, many of which are crumbling in the process of preparing to enter the exchange. There are not so many good results to be expected.
Activity: 291
Yes this is fairly typical.  I just wen through the bounties I have done so far.  27 valueless coins, many none payments and 1 that's worth a few bucks.  I would say a zero payment is more the norm than the exception.   I have high hopes for my current bounty.  Hopefully I can break my losing streak. 
Activity: 61
It is worth spending your time studying the company to make wise choices.  And don't waste time .
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
We should understand the risks as a bounty hunter. So there is no remorse and excessive protest. Sometimes it's not everything according to our predictions, as well as the rewards we get as bounty hunters. So, we must be heartened, there is nothing to blame. Immediately get up and try again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It’s very sad story. But depression, of what that you didn’t get anything? Or is it your day job and you hoped that you will get big money out of it? I had similar situation but I am not giving up. You just need to carry on and money will come to you. Heads up.
True, i agree with you. We just can't stop because of this, we have to strive because one day we will reached our goal here in crypto. Doing bounty full maybe not a good decision because crypto is so volatile and you might lose some of your money and can depressed you. Better to find an alternate job in case something goes wrong.
Activity: 91
Not all bounty u will hammer with determination u will hit better coin one day
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
looking for a good and experienced manager. It is the easiest way if you want to get a bounty that pays. relying on the site rating will not be used because it is not a guarantee of a successful bounty or ICO. the analysis is indeed a promising thing yet for it needs to be a fundamental knowledge in order to right also in analyzing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Well, first, if it is causing you depression then you should seriously think if doing bounties is something to keep on doing.
Personally, if anything affects me that much I would just remove it from my life.

But if you insist on continuing to do bounties and you can't tell the difference between a good and bad project, then you have to start analyzing.
Take successful projects and compare them to ones that aren't successful, you will start to see the differences.

If you still don't know what to do, then a simple guideline would be, Only do bounty programs for companies you would invest your own money in.

That means you have to really do your due dilligence on the company.
Check their devs, roadmap, whitpaper, github, everything.
If the project is a legitimate business that has the potential for a good future, than the bounty program will also be successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
The quality and the total caps of the ICOs are low. This mean that bounty hunters can not earn a lot from bountys. Besides of this there are some bounties who do not pay or pay in a few months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....

This is a normal situation! I do not know of any members of the generosity program, from whom all 100% of their programs made payments.
Initially, I established for myself that no more than 35% of companies will be successful, and this despite the fact that I do the analysis and do not take everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that 3-4 months is not an indicator to despair, you have to have a lot of patience, and choose the company more carefully, choose a good and proven Manager and learn to wait.
Activity: 76
I have faced the same situation earlier but now I have understood the fact of researching.
Activity: 94
Not cool at all. I've experienced that too, I think it is because the bounty hunters are not protected and this leads to exploitation. Somehow I just feel bad about the fact that the crypto world doesn't really recognize or appreciate the role of bounty hunters. Nobody care when a hunter is cheated, yet it is hunters that help spread the word for the promotion of numerous crypto projects at little or no cost. Take heart man! Better days ahead.
Activity: 560
I'm getting better at choosing projects. I think you are very unlucky with the choice of projects. Here's a look at this bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-referral-6000000-usd-ingot-coin-bridging-markets-3591451.
Activity: 75
It’s very sad story. But depression, of what that you didn’t get anything? Or is it your day job and you hoped that you will get big money out of it? I had similar situation but I am not giving up. You just need to carry on and money will come to you. Heads up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think you should choose a credible bounty manager and then participate in his bounty campaign, but there are some bounty campaigns. They are officially launched. I think there are some official bounty campaigns that are worth participating.
Activity: 95
Investment are risks, sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose.. Doing all bounties with the idea of always getting something at the end is not really a good idea. If ICOs don't reach soft cap then the whole project collapses... They don't have funds to pay you. Making researches and understanding the potential of an ICO goes a long way in helping you solve that problem almost halfway.. Platforms such as bountyhive are still very reliable and one bad ICO doesn't change that...
Activity: 361
Sorry for your waste of time. When I started I also wasted about 4-month without getting anything. I will encourage you not to give up but continue hunting hard. Your good time might be near. Don't just choose any bounty but do well read on it very well. Waste no time filling too much airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: