Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 50. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
In order that such situations do not happen to you, you need to carefully check the projects you are entering, read the white paper and look at the team that leads this project and only then you can choose a good and prospective
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
As far as I know, Waves has a long-term prospect that is quite brilliant, Its growth up to now it still has not reached the point of satisfaction. But if you are able to survive with its wait until its price controlled the market and stable in price development in its market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I have similar experience on Bountyhive too I spent a month for genbby signature campaign and the project so ssn t reach softcap so the tokens paid has no value whatsoever hence total waste of time but I've got to understand Bountyhive don't have control over the project to determine their success or either way maybe that's why they start using escrow for bounty participants rewards but getting worthless tokens is still waste of time and resources
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
That is main problem now a days, some bounty campaigns are bad investment in terms of hours working with the various campaigns. After spending sleepless nights just to complete the tasks, you just know at the end that the ICO is a scam. How terrible feeling can you feel.

Some people are taking advantage that people are going into bounty campaigns and ICO investments.

Take the necessary assessment before joining the campaign not to put efforts into nothing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
My expectations didn`t match the results too.
I stopped participating in the social Bounty after 3 months which were unsuccessful!
But now I participate in signatures, and I hope that the result will be better.
Activity: 402
ICO reviews are paid nowadays. Trust me.
you can never discover a good campaign by researching with the review. I think you should find out some bounty campaign managers and only follow them.
For example, I can trust yahoo for bounty.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
now such a situation is not uncommon unfortunately. Many campaigns do not pay hunters for the generosity of their rewards. Now is a difficult time on the market and this decline also affected the bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I'm going to suggest it again:

Maybe try getting an actual job instead of flooding this forum with your useless shitposts?

Just a thought.
Activity: 290
I know how it feels man. I have been there and it really sucks. All your hard work and time you dedicated and in the end you get nothing. It is easy to say that you should pick wisely and choose only the best bounty campaign before participating. But reality is it is not that simple, with all these bounty campaigns popping out every now and then.
Activity: 126
maybe following a bounty and not getting a reward is normal, many people have experienced it. You don't need to be sorry or [un disappointed, you can follow the bounty again and choose a bounty carefully so you don't get a bounty scam.
Activity: 210
the same thing happened to me. I spent three or four months on the Bounty and did not earn anything, more precisely sent tokens for the sum of$10. I suspect that from for the fall of the market and reward for bounty has fallen in three times. therefore, it is impossible to earn.
Activity: 822
Follow good bounty managers project, forum members are company these days a lot about scam bounty, it seems new project are trying to use hunters without payment.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
This year is really the boom of ICO.Many do not even collect soft cap.Long bounty is not particularly in demand.On Your place I would have chosen projects that the company carried the bounty of 1 month to a maximum of 2.The best strategy for choosing an ICO is to surf this forum.Read the forum and pay attention to who wears what signature
Activity: 420
It happens at times , scam projects are all over  with projects failing to pay off what they all time, which is very unfortunate, however not all projects are like this, you just fell a victim of one of the bad ones, don't give up just yet for this might be the begging of a very successful journey I. The. Cryptocurrency arena
Activity: 224
Normally wasting up to 3-4 months in one bounty and army the end up to nothing is really a bad luck and it makes you weak in other to participate in other bounties  but never think that way because  the best is about to come look forward and fish another  new and Richy bounty out. And you will laugh at last
Activity: 280
Every job also has its own risks.
Before starting a bounty job we must be more careful look at the project we will do. Make sure the project is good and can be trusted. I have also worked and not been paid even though it is not a scam ICO, so now we have to choose bounty not only from the total number of prizes that will be given to the bounty participants and it is better for us to choose the bounty that the softcap has been achieved.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
You must be aware that in this days most of the ICO's are having a tough battle to reach a soft cap and things like this can happen.Next time make sure that the project has some private investors from the start as this can give you an extra confidence in the project but remember as bounty hunters we have this risks,when we cannot be paid if the project has no succes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
Try to focus on a good manager, and after that already study the project!
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
Yes, I understand you, it's very insulting! I myself had one signature for 2 months - and it was a fraudulent campaign, so I did not get anything either. Too it was very insulting, so much time spent. Here, it all depends on the success of the project, on luck, on how many developers have invested in it and how to give it to people to attract investors. It is necessary to sit and for a long time understand this all, if you want to find a really good bounty campaign. But I think personally, my opinion is that most depend on luck.
Take some bounty from a well-known manager with a good reputation, look at the table who wears a Signou, if the rank of people who wear it is basically high - also vozmie. Here herd instinct can help!  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 753
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Losing time and not getting a reward for participation are the most significant drawbacks of bounty campaigns, and at the moment projects are difficult to raise funds for ICO and achieve their goals, correspondingly suffer the participants of these bounty campaigns. We need to consider a set of factors, and analyze the information on many sites that are associated with the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: