Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 54. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
All of us lives same scenario especially in these 5-6 mounts so we have to search very well than we should choose bounty also we can look members of bounties.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I suggest you to take a part in signature bounty campaigns if you are in rank of Jr Member or above. Then you will be able to get some kind of huge reward compared with other bounty campaigns. The other thing is that you can do so many campaigns in different projects. Then also you will get good reward if they are not scam projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

That is normal, every ICO who didnt reach the SOFTCAP will be like that.
no payment at all, this is not a scam they just need to stop the project due to lack of funds.

try to join here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyarizn-2m-budget-tokenized-crowdfunding-2m-private-sale-sold-out-4637613
Activity: 93
I'm a newbie here, and seeing things like this makes me wonder if wanting to engage in bounty hunting is really worth it.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I have also participated in several bounties that failed to pay at the end while  some of them will drop the project along the line and some ending up paying lower as expected.

That's why if possible join a weekly payment signature campaign than bounties. But nowadays signature campaigns are very less to join and a lot of competition.
Activity: 180
This is a normal condition in crypto. Especially if this is now a great many projects coming up. Automatic, definitely a lot of competition between projects as well. And this makes many of the projects that were not successful were finally retired.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
I have also participated in several bounties that failed to pay at the end while  some of them will drop the project along the line and some ending up paying lower as expected.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
This will happen most times, more reason you should participate on many bounties where you believe some will be good by paying well and some will be scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
a condition that is very likely to occur in the crypto. And this is the usual thing. so we should be careful in choosing projects. So that we don't get caught up in such projects.
Activity: 126
This is one of the painful things that might happen to you as a bounty hunter. But it does happen a lot of time to try and get used to it. If soft cap is not reached, the project can't continue.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Bounty numbers have increased in recent times. so you can join many reward campaigns, and if one fails, you still have another option to wait for results.
Activity: 111
this is very unpleasant , I understand you, I was in the same situation .... but now I've learned to choose good projects
Activity: 686
Yep, You are right, it is better to stop participating in the project if you think that there are dangerous prerequisites. I did so with the Minerva project, it was in the fall of 2017 and it has not yet reached the ico stage.
Activity: 40
Same things happened with one of my friend. he worked hard a lot for earning some money from bounty.he also work almost 2-3 months. But his earnings are not so big.Iam new in this platform but now I can realize it's too hard to earn from bounty.Before Participate any bounty you must check all things,Whitepaper,Roadmap,Project Etc.Best of luck mate
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There's no fixed rules for choosing a bounty campaign, personally I look at ones that have a good and well known bounty manager and have many people on social networks, that's a good point for beginning.
Activity: 44
It turned out that not only I was deceived, but also so many compatriots and I have the same energy. I think everyone hates such things very much. I feel that after experiencing this kind of thing, we Be more cautious.
Activity: 686
This can happen to anyone, even if you choose a bounty campaign with a good Manager, a great rating project. Bounty is unpredictable, no one is immune, in the end you can get nothing  Sad
Activity: 322
That’s the part of Bounties. If you are doing 10 Bounties 5 could not reach up to the level of soft cap they would turn into scam. On the other hand you should choose Bounties which had good & experienced Bounty Managers. So choose a project which has good potential. Smiley
Activity: 159
i am not a fan of ico bounty campaign and maybe i did participated some of those project but im not too focus in such kind of project, i am more into project that having airdrops and i did usually participated their signature and bounty campaign because i know what it felt like participating ico project and end up nothing, some ico give me good profit but not most of it end up  scam   
Activity: 81
I didn't face this kind of situation yet. I just suggest you to choose bounty with good managers and good stake distribution.Always read whitepapers and comments of the other team members before joining any bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: