Pages:
Author

Topic: Watch out for the scams out there - page 2. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 25, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
Yes, you are right, it seems that what you are talking about is true, at this time there are so many scamer coming out and popping up, they are using the situation to do their actions to get people affected by a scam.
This market a lot of these scammers and you can see the scam news a lot in the press. Be careful in your dealings and investments, keeping in mind your coin purse is the safest and limiting to many properties on the Exchange.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 25, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
If people have little bit of common sense then most of the scams can be avoided because most of the scammers aleady have negative trust or untrusted feedback and also if they don't have we may assue they are scammer from the offer they are making and always remember that you need to look for an escrow when you ment a person on online for trading or exchanging.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 25, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
Yes, you are right, it seems that what you are talking about is true, at this time there are so many scamer coming out and popping up, they are using the situation to do their actions to get people affected by a scam.
The thing here is that most people are usually the ones that give the scammers the chance to still be able to have an upper hand in getting whoever they want to get as long as there are greedy people looking for easy ways out to get rich overnight.

People in these categories have always been known over the years to be the victim of scams and the painful part to it is that they just do not learn and all they do is whine about some decisions they ended up making and how scammers are huge in the system, but not knowing what they should do themselves to stay clear off the scammer radar.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
Activity: 193
September 22, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Always take care on all scammer out there like the sites you going or clicking not all sites are good application specially take care of you Bitcoin investment there's a lot of scammer on this world maybe they just hit you up to click there site don't. Just Take care out of your money on that way like the sites were they get you to click there sites or application just take care about on that site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
Yes, there are so many fraudsters in circulation and there are so many who are exposed and have the guise of cryptocurrency fraud and now some ico are also scams so for cryptocurrency users to be more careful not to be a victim of fraud.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
September 21, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
First rule to do trade is finding good repeatable escrow (Never do single trade without escrow) and the best choice is to use bitcointalk escrows services because it was proven over years . use below link :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640
Activity: 122
September 19, 2018, 04:02:02 PM
Phishers are everywhere and do bad things as long as they can get money from people. I think why there is no security area to scrutinize so many cheaters of other people's blunders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
September 19, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
I think people have become too cynical, they think everyone is a scammer and there are no trustworthy people left in this world.  Id rather look at the world in a positive view instead of assuming the worst of everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 19, 2018, 04:18:49 AM
Look out for the people who arent willing to do escrow. Their will be guys coming on here promising you any gift card but you first must send them money. First sign is low posting number. There is a lot of signs showing someone may be a scam.

Of course there is a lot of sign, at first they will be the ones to chat you up first that's clue one and with lots of fake promises talks.
Activity: 74
September 18, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
Hey

We are the team of ICOScoring https://icoscoring.com/en/
And we are on the market for a year and made over 200 detailed reviews.
We do our best to avoid investors from scam, as we are investors as well.

Best regards,
ICOScoring team
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 11, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
I was a scam victim too before and the saddest truth coz he was my fellow citizen.. I learned from my mistakes and get rid of people I suspected.. Don't trust too much even if he ur fellows. Scammers are hungry and selfish, they want to earn money easily..
Well, people that always fail to seek knowledge first usually learn from their mistakes. It is just unfortunate that some people still never get to learn from their mistakes. Identifying scams is not a big deal and in fact, it should be something that we should be hearing less of by now based on the awareness that has been created within the community at large. Due diligence starting from the team to the product and the least information is what would help anyone make the right decisions, but without that knowledge, or laziness of some people to do proper digging is what usually lead them to scam.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 11, 2018, 05:29:26 AM
there are so many scammers out there that are only waiting for the right moment to attack. they are wiser than we think. they have a lot of accompanies that is helping them. the only thing that we can do is avoid them. we must be wiser than them. we must be careful in everything that we do on the internet.
The truth is that these days investors are beginning to get smarter and for what it is worth we are beginning to see scam ICOs counting their days in the market which is something I even believe will diminish entirely with regulation.

So far so good, the forum itself has even helped investors to gain knowledge on how to identify scams and weight the risk one wants to take pertaining investment and if it is too risky based on certain criteria like the team, unavailability of product and some other things, then it is best not to invest at all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
September 10, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
I was a scam victim too before and the saddest truth coz he was my fellow citizen.. I learned from my mistakes and get rid of people I suspected.. Don't trust too much even if he ur fellows. Scammers are hungry and selfish, they want to earn money easily..
Scammers are never to be trusted and also thats the reson behind why they are painted red here. Scammers would always look for their profits no matter what the situation is but it should be us who should be able to recognise a scammer. I have spent a lot of years into cryptos now and i can perhaps identify a scammer from a ponzi deal. I had too been scammed a lot of times previously but such things teach us a major lesson which helps us ahead from being ripped.

There are more than half of the scammers out there and the first and formost rule you should follow is you should never trust anyone for any kind of financial deal because money makes the person think in a different way and he starts getting different tactics to scam your money instead of making a positive deal. I was been scammed in a bad way before and i had lost about 2 months of my income into it but i would anyways thank that scammer to teach me something great which would allow me now to stay far away from the scammers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
Good, if it's to good to be true, definitely, there is a big big change that it is a scam. So beware. There are so many scams out there specially in crypto world. Imagine people will not meet each other personally and don't know each other. They could just easily avoid once scam transaction is over.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
September 10, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
Thats not new nowadays dont trust easily even he/she is your fellow citizen because when it comes to money they wont spare anyone as long as they know they can get money out of it.

Its a must to use an escrow when doing a transaction online to make sure you wont get scam, its better to be careful rather than regretting what you've done.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
September 10, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
there are so many scammers out there that are only waiting for the right moment to attack. they are wiser than we think. they have a lot of accompanies that is helping them. the only thing that we can do is avoid them. we must be wiser than them. we must be careful in everything that we do on the internet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
For Escrow, I suggest that you choose the most appropriate person if you have trouble, then you can search for the rank of staff in this forum to ask for their help in escrow, I think they will help you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
I think hosting is a very dangerous thing. It is very risky to place your money in the hands of others. I prefer to spend time learning free trade!
Pages:
Jump to: